Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
sister drama

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do about a evil sister?
  give her a cookie she'll be nicer....
  just leave
  let everything out and slam the door in her face
View Results

Blow.Me.Bubbles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:28 pm
I'm sick of caring about what my older sister thinks about the way i look. I lived with my dad , but last august i moved in with my sister. She a very aperence forward person , okay a prep type. I've always been able to do/wear what i wanted now i have a ban on my clothing, finger nail polish in darker colors, dying my hair any color , and just about every band i used to listen to cuz they can't be understood, so there defantly devil chanting ... btw i can understand them just fine . weird thing is she 24 you think she be better about this !~ sisters rolleyes and i don't even wear dark clothes or try to dye my hair but she acts like i'm trying to look like a vampire!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:03 pm
talk to hre about it, tell her your not her and you should be able to do whats you  

xXxPansyxXx

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:31 pm
grr....my parents are sort of the same way
i agree with what pansy said
if that doesn't work i'd just go out of the house in whatever she wants you to wear but then carry your clothes in a backpack or bag.
but you probably shouldn't do that! i'm a bad influence sometimes.that's just what i would do......again you probably shouldn't listen to me  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:52 am
she not a complete Nazi she just comes daringly close. carrying my clothing in a bag , isn't a bad idea, just a lot of work…. . ^_^ no one had bad influence over me, they just have good ideas to share lol . i have talked to her about it . She looks at me as if I’m tarring her perfect world apart. taking her identity away from her .she once told me I’m not trying to make you dress like me , but i don't like the clothing your wearing , its not my style!  

Blow.Me.Bubbles

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff