Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:48 am
Post your profiles here! You get automattically accepted into the roleplay, so dodn't bother waiting for a reply from me. If your profile is just a joke or too vulgar, I'll just delete it, thus you won't be able to roleplsy if that happens.

Quote:
Username:
Name:
Race:
Family Job:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio: ((Optional))

example:
Quote:
Race: lilty
Family Job: rancher
Appearance: Bucket Hat ((Or you can provide an image if you want wink ))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:47 pm
Here's mine.

Username: atomic_popsicle
Name: Kara Ni
Race: selkie
family's job: Tailor
Appearance: User Image
Personality: tries to act like a big sister would, helpful, caring, straightforward, protective, serious when need be
Bio: When Kara Ni was young her mother told her stories of travelling and amazing places in the world. These stories sparked Kara Ni's lust for travelling the world.
For many years, Kara Ni's mother was sick. She had been immoble and stayed on her bed. Kara Ni did the best she could to help her mother and tried her best to make her better. One day, when Kara Ni came back home from a friend's house, she witnessed her mother's death. She tried as hard as she could to find a way to stop it, but she couldn't. Ever since then, she has tried to be the most caring, helpful person she could be, so that she could prevent everyone else from being hurt.

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:26 pm
Username:MizukiKazakaru
Name: Kikuchi
Race: Clavat
Family Job: No family, however works as Spiran's assistant in his tailor shop.
Personality: Over-confident, loud, intelligent (most of the time), and tends to act before thinking. Kikuchi however is a warrior at heart, but she can be plenty loving when she wants to be.
Bio: A Clavat born among Yukes, she's lived with Spiran of Shella through out most of her life. It's there that she'd become a tailor, until her good friend Eleanor suggested she should go caravaning. It was during her living in the Citidel of The Yukes that she's developed a rivalry and light hatred for Amidatty. Why? I dunno really, he's just there to be there...

Kikuchi has a tendency to say "Oi" in her sentences... That and has strange mannerisms... Such as glomping and/or tackling people... Just ask Gurdy the Swinlder and he can tell you in detail!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Username: MizukiKazakaru
Name: Gurdy
Family Job: None, though roams the world as a common swindler.
Personality: Mannerly and free-spirited, however this be, he's also cowardly and faint-hearted. His silver infamous tongue gets him into many a trouble, that and his greedy intention. Gurdy's a nice guy if you try to see through the negative traits really... He can step up to any occasion if he tried hard enough.
Bio: "Lightning brings a cactus pain,
Now it all begins again.

Of crumbled inn few reminence,
Its faulty beams cannot be missed.

Lonely mushroom bursts to flame,
Otop the sands that quicksands claim.

Three rocks await the winter's kiss,
One by one, they find their bliss.

And in the end shall bloom a flower,
Sacred light reveals its power."

That was the last poem that Gurdy ever wrote back to Roland of Tipa, most thought that in his quest to be rid of Myrrh that he had died. However, that is very untrue... In all actuality, he had become a travelling poet/swindler upon his supposed brother's getting into trouble with Mio the Queen of Rememberence. Not that he can recall or speak of any of it...

His dream is to find the treasure that he writes of yet he's never seen...

Step one? Find someone who will believe in his seemingly rediculous stories...

However, over the past few years his memories have seemed to be fading... Let's hope he can accomplish his ultimate goal before becoming an empty shell of the man he used to be.

Name: Hurdy
Family Job: None, though wanders the world with occupation of a preacher.
Personality: Kind, gentle, empathetic, and overall an understanding being, Hurdy is definately a man who can keep any secret about anything in the world. Always willing to do anything for a friend or even a stranger, he's plenty reliable.
Bio: A foggy memory much like his supposed brother who he can't seem to place a name or appearance upon, Hurdy wanders the world conversing about people's true desires and happiness.

However...

He's truelly that of a caravaner who a few years ago reached the domain of the mighty Raem, however, his memories were stripped away and he was left with nothing, it would seem only Kikuchi has the slightest idea of this. Slightest mind you... hm...

Makes you wonder how he pops in and out like that, hm? Where's Gurdy when he's around? Nowhere to be seen, that's where... how strange...

Name: Bal Dat (the youngest Selkie), Meh Gaj (the oldest Selkie), and Artimachion (the Moogle)
Age: Bal Dat is in his late teens, Meh Gaj is... old... and Artimachion's age is not known.
Race: Selkie... and Moogle.
Family Job: None, they wander as thieves.
Personality: Bal Dat is overconfident, loud, and uncaring leader of the Striped Brigands, and often times he acts before he thinks. As a Selkie one would think thievery would come naturally to him, though it would seem the trade is better left to those who can manage to steal things without another noticing... Meh Gaj meanwhile is the cheerful, warm-hearted elder of the group, he has a heart of gold but would sell it if he could as he is just selfish deep down. Artimachion is the group's faithful Moogle, soft-spoken and dreams of finer things, though he'll always stick by the "boss" as they call Bal Dat.

The trio lacks a Chalice, though both Meh Gaj and Bal Dat carry "portable crystals" around their necks, necklaces with crystals like those seen on Chalices attatched to the end. This makes their work of theievery a whole lot easier...

If they ever manage to get any loot that is... and with Kikuchi always making things alittle harder it's sort of impossible...

Bio: Look at the "personality section" will you? It's got enough information...

((Role playing as my fanfiction character sounds like fun.))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 5:46 pm
Username: Teh_Shippo
Name: Aero
Race: Clavat, White Hat
Family Job: Merchants
Appearance:
User Image
Personality: Shy, but when you get to know her, she becomes happy-go-lucky and fun. She can be cheerful at most times, and she loves to eat fish.
Bio: ((Optional))
Aero is the oldest to three kids. Her mother and father are very proud to have their daughter in the latest Cyrstal Carravan ((Think I might've spelled that wrong)) and they have prayed for her safe returen ever since she was born.

Aero hopes to one day get the highest element there is, The Unknown Element.

If only she knew how....

Yozoro-Kitsune

Yozoro-Kitsune

Adorable Bunny

Makairo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:17 am
Username: Makairo
Name: Makairo
Race: Lilty
Family Job: Blacksmith
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Strong willed & fearless, Aggressive
Bio: A young Lilty warrior raised under his family's traditions. Wanting to be so much like his praised grandfather, a great Spearman, he works hard to strengthen himself in both mind and body. He joyfully joined a Crystal Caravan with hopes of earning respect for himself and restoring the honor which once shined upon his family.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:28 am
Username: Stealth_McCloud
Name: Stealth McCloud
Race: Selkie
Family Job: Blacksmith
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Keeps to himself most of the time and doesn't let on that he is truly caring to people that are close to him. Get defensive if friends are hurt and will protect them.
Bio: When stealth was younger he watched his older brother take off on a journey. He wanted to follow in his brothers footsteps but his father wanted him to take over the family trade. Knowing that he did not want to do this for the rest of his life and that his father would forgive him he took off on an adventure of a lifetime, to do something great.  

Stealth_McCloud

sue--chan

1,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:41 pm
Username: sue--chan
Name: jinzy
Race: selkie
Family Job:fisher
Appearance:User Image
Personality: shy but sweet, a kid at heart, and clumsiy.

Bio: grew up in a small town in the south. because of her shyness jinzy didn't get out much and so her parents said she should leave with the carravan, and her two friends were leaving on the carravan also. so she desited to go. jinzy is the carravans healer durring battel. oh and don't trust her with a map you'll end up miles away from your destnation sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:10 pm
Username: Othello V
Name: Othello
Family Job: Farmer
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: Happy, yet sarcastic. Sometimes hyper, but always serious about doing his job.
Bio: Coming from a long line of farming Calvats, Othello wanted to join the Crystal Caravan to see the world, instead of the normal cows, fields, and fruit trees. Ever since he can remember, he's camped out in the fields, dreaming of adventures he could have travelling the world. Being the oldest of five kids, Othello knows how to be a leader, but can follow just as easily. His dream comes true in the few months before his 17th birthday.  

Othello V
Crew

female riku

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:14 am
Username: female riku
Name: mink-sumzie (aka mimi wink )
Race: clavet
Family Job: miller

Personality:hyper, talkitive, light spiried, and loves to explore.
Bio: she grew up with jinnzy.she a bit of a dare-devil. after her brother left with the last carravan mimi couldnt wait to set out with her own charavan. then last year she got her chance and left with her friend jinnzy. when half way though the year her mother had fallen ill and she got a ride home and is now on her way back to fing jinnzy and join the caravan.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:36 am
Username: eclestimon
Name: Hana
Family Job: Alchemist
Appearance: Owl Head
Personality: She's very strange, and may seem aloof at times, but if you have a problem, go to her. She will drop everything just to help you.
Bio: Hana's family moved from Shella to Tipa so they could learn about the climatical changes. Hana has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge because of her family, and joined the Caravans to learn more about the world. De Nam is Hana's best friend, and vice versa. She is also on the lookout for her brother, who she thinks died on a caravan when she was eight.

Name: De Nam
Family Job: None
Appearance:
Personality: A very driven person, De Nam will do anything he sets his mind to and will not stop until he has suceeded. He's also a bit of a silly person, if he's in the right mood.
Bio: He was born in Leuda, where he became friends with Hana. However, his family moved to Shella, where he remains to study. To date, he is the only person who can get Hana to shut up when she starts talking about the weather. Or just to get her to shut up at all...  

eclestimon

RedWorld

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:12 pm
Caravan 1
Username: RedWorld
Name: Suisho
Race: ? (she says she's not a monster, but not a human either since she's not effected by miasma)
Family Job: ? (Later, she admits that she destroyed the caravan since she was a bad tailor/blacksmith)
Appearance: User Image (Update: This is a pic that I've recently drawn of her. This is basically what she looks like. This picture you can use, but DO NOT SAY IT'S YOURS because obviously it's not. >.>)
Personality: Cold, but if you get to know her more, she's gentle at heart and friendly.
Bio: She lives in the depths of the already miasmaised Tida. Miasma doesn't effect her at all; crystals do though. She does though have a tiny crystal, giving her strange thoughts of the people, waiting for the caravan to come back.

Username: RedWorld
Name: Shinryaku
Race: Lilty
Family Job: Merchant (His personality wouldn't fit this! LMAO! XD "Hello?" "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!? scream " I can picture him saying that! XD)
Appearance: Bare head, sea green armor
Personality: He can be mean to people at first because he thinks they're stupid for wandering in that dungeon without a caravan in the first place. He turns nicer if he thinks about it for awhile.
Bio: All I have to say for him is that he's on a caravan from an unknown town.

Race: Young Clavant
Family Job: Miller
Personality: Shy, always sad, curious, and troubled. Can be happy at times
Bio: His parents have died of miasma. He doesn't know why, but he knows that miasma is dangerous. He's on a quest to find a way to stop it. He also looks for a "river of myrrh" at times. He can see things his brother can't because of a strange spirit in him. For now, he and his brother subside in Shella to get away from the bustle.

Name: Tsuken
Race: Clavant
Family Job: Miller
Personality: Shy, but opposite of his brother
Bio: Like his brother Shinzo, his parents died of miasma and doesn't know why. With his brother, he searches for a way to stop it. He hears about the "river of myrrh" from his brother, Tsuken thinks it's "rediculus things from his mind." He subsides with his brother in Shella.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:40 pm
Name: Azma Ramu
Family Job: Was Rancher, but not anymore...
Appearance:User Image
Username: Sharovon
Personality: Always willing to lend a hand, even though a bit gullibul at times. Quite sensitive as well.
Bio: Raised by his loving family of mother and father, Azma grew to love the farm life, until one day... A sunny day, like any other, Azma was on a normal trip to the market, to retrieve some seeds for his family, it was then he heard a loud screach from his home. He quickly droped his bags to find that his home was being pillaged by goblins, along with a rather big one at that. He could only stand there in fear, until one of the green menaces saw him. The creature charged over, his scimitar high above his head as he drew only a few feet now as he prepared to swing. It was then a clavat carravaner stopped the blade slice, by stepping in front of Azma with a large shield. Azma watched in awe as the clavat single handedly defeated the hord. As the hero approched the child, he shook his head in dispare as the parents were left on the ground of the farm's grassy plains. Azma was lost in sorrow, until the hero offered to care for him, thus giving him a life, full of adventures, stories, and knowledge about the crystal, and the world about it. Azma is now 21 as his hero passes on due to regullar age, his only wish is for Azma to continue as a carravaner, helping those in need, such as the hero done for him, so many years ago...

Sharovon

KILLING with KINDNESS

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:14 pm
    U s e r n a m e;;
    VintageJeans
    N a m e;;
    Dominque Hazel Sar
    A g e;;
    NineTEEN
    G e n d e r;;
    Female
    R a c e;;
    Yuke!
    F a m i l y J o b;;
    Dairy Farmers
    A p p e a r e n c e;;
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    P e r s o n a l i t y;;
    People say I'm like a bright ray of sunshine! Which its totally true, I'm happy no matter what the situation. I can turn things around in the oddest fashion and I make the most traumatic thing, seem trivial. I'm friendly and affectionate, I love to live in the moment! I can be selfish at times because i don't see or understand all sides of the situation. My naiveteness can lead be to be a bit childish in the way I deal with people. I'm energetic, silly, innocent. Sometimes I can be a bit confusing.. Even for me, I'm also flaky and self-centered.. But not al the time! Something people don't know about me is, that I'm a hard-worker and kind of a neat freak. I'm ambitious, and I always have a goal to work towards. I'm sort of a free spirited kind of Yuke, instead of serious like most.
    H i s t o r y;;
    Yukes are a mysterious tribe of great lore and wisdom. Many of these sages live quietly in Shella. In the ancient wars, they were able to resist the invading Liltian armies thanks to their magical prowess. Now they spend their days, teaching magic to others. Some say that Yukes assumed their current form to augment their magical talents. It is said that underneath their armor lays only their soul. I've lived in Shella, as long as I can remeber, with my mother and father... And four sisters and five brothers. My family owns a small dairy farm where we raised a small group of cows. I lived a simple life, my parents were very traditional. My mother's grandfather fought in the Acient Wars, so did my fathers great uncle. Of course they use to tell use tell passed down storys to us when we were very young, during my childhood I never really traveled far away from Shella. Except when I'd go with my father to trade his milk with the local merchants, but that wasn't that far. Ever time or so, a great traveling magaican would have all the children gather in the town saure and he use his little "tricks" to tell us storys about the outside world, the storys were quite good and adevntureous. They sounded fun, thats what made me start on my quest. My parents did like they idea, mostly because the magaican was Clavat. Well when I turned eighteen, I left my family and started doing some traveling of my own. A little while after I met a band of theives and preformers, of course I shortly joined them. They should me a few tricks to add to my magic, about when I turned nineteen I said goodbye and left on my own..

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff