Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 759 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:00 am
When people go to the seventh floor and the door marked 759, people might notice the strange painting on the door.

User Image

Under this lies a mural of sages, heroes, and demons. The door itself is green. In fancy lettering, it has the number 759 etched into and painted in silver.

As people open the door, they are welcomed with the scent of lilies. The room is spacious. The walls are a deep blue color, almost looking like a sea of darkness. It has its own shine to it. Paintings are hung on the wall.

The ceiling, however, is not painted one color. The paintings on the ceiling look like a map of Two large continents. One is labeled "Hyrule" while the other is labeled "Termina"

The rug is shaggy. It is a deep and rich green, and it is soft to the touch, almost as if one were feeling feathers. The furniture itself is a bit odd though. The bed is made of a deep mahogany wood. She sheets are white, but the cover and blankets are the same green and blue as the walls and rug.

She only has one large dresser, in which one would store sheets, undergarments and pajamas. A TV is in the corner, and a laptop is in the other corner. A bookcase filled with books in a strange text stands in a corner as well.

She also has a night stand, in which she has a black lamp with a green shade. Near the lap are two pictures; one of her foster parents, and one of Aurora and Calypto, the Wolf(Aurora) and fox(Calypto) deities who took care of her for the main part of her life. In that drawer lays an old and ancient book called the Book of Mudora.

In the final corner lies a strange place. There is a circle of different colored lilies. However, there of twelve lilies, three either being red, blue or green. A yellow lily is in the middle. This place is used for meditation for Cataclypsa.

The walk-in closet holds Cataclypsa's regular garments, which is not all that regular to other people. She has green, red, blue, and black fairy dresses, all which end two inches above the knee. She has only five pairs of the same, knee-high combat (or gothic as she heard people call them) boots. She wears only one pair though, and keeps the others for when the currently worn pair is replaced.

She has opaque black stockings in which she wears under her dress. Cat has about a lifetime's worth of these stockings in her dresser. Finally, the other half of her closet is filled with the optional Ria High uniforms. They are in Green and black for one set, Red and White in another and Blue and black in the final set. On the wall hang different types of swords used for combat. Her favorites are the long kitanas she has. The Kitana blades are about three feet, but lightweight.

When you look out the window, you can see the boundaries and woods beyond Ria. It is a calming site to Cataclypsa. She knows that it is calming to others as well.

Ten walking through, people will find a simple kitchen with a black stove, microwave, and black table. It too all seems unique.

This is the room of Cataclypsa Quatica. She is a Risheik. And she loves visitors.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:02 am
Cat looked at the door. She took out her ID and put it in the door. She had to get used to that, for she usually used regular keys.

She let the others in. Cat took AMe from Fang's arms and laide her down on her bed. Cat them pulled the quilt over Ame so she wouldn't get cold.

"Well...here's my room!" Cat said as she chuckled. "I didn't realize I would need the couch..." She said as she snapped her fingers. A couch started to walk to a part of the wall and sit so Fang and Tsuki could have a place to sit as well.

"Perhaps you are wanting something to eat or drink?" Cat asked them. It was the first time she had guests in her room, but she loved guests. It was a good thing she kapt things neat and tidy.  

Cataclypsa

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:56 am
Fang blinked and folded his arms as Ame was taken from him. He looked around the room sighing a bit.

"Nice place ya got here Kitty Cat." He scooped Tsuki up into his arms rubbing over her in his arms as he let his feet do the walking, it seemed not even a walking couch could phase this guy.

"I'm a bit hungry but its nothing that can't wait till Lancaster wakes up tommrow." He thought to himself he'd need to put a note someplace to inform Lancaster of him finally getting a name, he knew he'd get a letter full but forget him, the night was his time and he was enjoying it...for the most part.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:11 am
"Whay thank you..." Cat said blushing a light pink color. She was not used to getting compliments.

"...Are you sure? I wouldn't want to to be hungry." Cat said. She went into the kitchen and cooked some cukoo (or chicken as they called it) noode soup for all of them. If it was one thing Cat mastered, it was cooking.

Once she was done, she poured herself, Tsuki and Fang some soup. She made the table walk over to them as well. She put down the soup and looked at them. "I don't want you to starve. When Ame wakes up I'll pour a bowl for her."

Cat sat down with the others. She looked at Fang, then at Tsuki. Cat yawned, for she was tired. Immeadiatly, she morphed into Cam. Cam often would rest the body, but she was never tired at night.

"Tsuki...Fang...Why don't you tell me about yourselves." Cam said. Her eyes and face remaind stoic, but she smiled softly. Cam loved visitors as well.  

Cataclypsa

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:35 am
Im confuzzled

Tsuki didn't really like soup, especialyl in her cat form. She usually drank a bowl of milk or pieces of bread when she with the littlee girl who 'owned' her.
"There's nothing to know about me, my past is okay, my present is okay..for now..."
she whispered the last part, as she just sighed it didn't amtter though.
She just looked at the Chicken Soup, she could see the noodles just floating.

Yep confuzed still

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:12 pm
Fang looked at his bowl and nodded his head starting to eat from it. "Not bad." He said looking into his bowl as he ate.

He sat there eatting from his bowl as he yellow eyes traveled around the room out of bordem. He heard Cam ask he and Tsuki to talk about themseleves. He blinked and took another sip from his soup. "Theres nothing much about me besides of the fact I like inisde Lancaster. Not much about me that isn't already known about him. My past is my past and my present is...well my present."  

PrincessRyoko

Cataclypsa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 1:13 pm
Cam then realized that Tsuki was in her cat form again. Cat had forgotten how most felines didn't like hot mixtures. She noticed Tsuki staring at the noodles.

Cam went back in the kitchen to get some Chataeu Romani milk. She poured it in a bowl, and went back and placed it in front of Tsuki. "Here you go. Forgive my counterpart, she is very tired. You should like this type of milk. Tis good and nutritious, but people have been know to get drunk off of it. Perhaps you are wanting some fish to go along with it?" Cam asked Tsuki.

Cam took the bowl of soup back and poured it ack into the mixture simmering on the stove. Tsuki hadn't touched it, so it was still clean. Cam went back to the others.

All of a sudden, her wings glowed. The metal casing dissolved and black feathers returned. But then the black feathers dissolved into thin air as well. "Here we go again..." Cam said as the wings disappeared. It left a tatoo of the same marking on her door in the middle of her back, where the wings started. "Odd really, they disappear at night. They come back in the morning though." Cam said as she looked back at the others.

Cam then looked over at Ame. "She must be a heavy sleeper." Cam said as she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:46 pm
Ame continued to sleep. She wasn't really sleeping though, atleast not a normal sleep. The healing process had taken a lot out of her. That and the fact that Fang believed she blamed him.

I don't blame him. If I blame anyone I blame myself. But I wasn't the one who shot Cat she told herself. She was in a dark place. Everything was black, as if all the lights had been shut off. She was alone, but she was warm and she couldn't hurt anybody.

She remembered this place, whatever it was. She wasn't sure....

From far away, she could hear people talking. Was it Tsuki, Cat and Fang? Yes. No, wait. Cat just turned into Cam. Ame shivered slightly, she wasn't cold. On the contrary she was quiet warm.

Where was everyone? Were they talking about food? Suddenly, they came into view. She looked around, whose room was she in? It must have been Cat's, because she (or Cam) was the one bringing everyone things that they needed.

Ame sat up and looked around the room. Immediantly she was greated by the scent of lilies. She looked at the walls, which were a rich blue color. The carpet was green and the bed she lay in made of deep mahogany. The sheets she was using were the same green and blue of the wall.

She then saw Fang. He must really hate me she thought. She quickly diverted her eyes. Maybe they hadn't notice that she had woken up.  

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:55 pm
Im confuzzled

Tsuki didn't respond to the fish question, she didn't particularly liked fish. She just went over and licked up some milk. She tasted it a bit, as she licked up some more, it had the alcoholic taste in it, but it wasn't like alchohol the 'milk' part of it covered it up. She just slowly drank it as she enjoyed it. She didn't know such an odd tasting milk existed, she always thought all milk tasted the same, if not some more milky then another or so.

Yep confuzed still

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:41 pm
Cam sensed that Ame was awake. She went to go pour some soup for her, and placed the bowl on the night-stand. Cam leaned over. "Don't worry, he doesn't hate you...he was just a bit grumpy." Cam whispered in Ame's ear. She chuckled to herself as she got back up.

She went back to the others and sat down. "Odd thing about the milk is that there's no trace of alchohol in it. If there was, I nor Cat would be able to drink it." Cam said with a chuckle.

It was odd though, since the wings had disappeared for the night, as soon as they had healed. It made Cam look delicate and fragile, as dark as she was.

She wondered how Fang had come into existence. Cam looked at him curiouisly.  

Cataclypsa

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:24 pm
Ame looked down at the soup that Cam had just handed to her. The broth was a light golden color, almost resembling gold. She could see noodles, chicken and various pieces of vegetable floating around. She stuck her spoon into it, and swirled it around. As she swirled, the vegetables, noodles and chicken were caught in the whirlwind. A few droplets of the broth splashed upon her hand and she winced slighty, it was extrememly hot.

Ame couldn't help staring at Fang. She hadn't really looked at him properly yet. He looked absolutetly nothing like Lancaster. While Lancaster was light, Fang was dark. It was as if someone had poured all the lightness into Lancaster, and all the darkness into Fang. Ame continued to gaze at him. She couldn't bring herself to hate him, and on the contrary liked him very much.

She then noticed that he saw her looking at him. She quickly ducked her head, again staring intensly at the soup. She stared so long that it began to blur and her eyes watered. Finally, she lifted her eyes briefly. Good. He seemed occupied with talking to the others. Cam and him seemed to be in a heated discussion. Tsuki, like always, was slight. She was in her cat form and drinking idly from a saucepan.

Ame took her cup of soup to her lips and sipped slowly. The spoon lay forgotten on the bedside table. She drank quickly, the hot broth burning her lips and throat as it went down. Her hands shook slightly as she drank and her stomach churned. She still felt extremely ill, as if she had just ran a marthon while inflicted with the flu. After she drank all that she could, she fell back into the pillows.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:36 pm
Fang looked over at Tsuki, rubbing between her ears as she lapped up the milk, a smile on his face. It was decided. He'd write Lancaster a letter about getting a pet or...something, he knew more than likely it'd be denied. Both of them at any moment could become highly unstable with the stranger within them, an animal could get harmed.

His eyes watched as Cam's wings vanished and she walked over to the now awakened Ame. "Welcome back Water Princess." he said blinking slowly before returning to his soup. "Ya know, blowing on it would help instead of downing somethin' so hot. Be sure not to choke." He said off handly as he blew on his own soup.

While all of this went on however, he could still feel those eyes. Those eyes all looking at him like the were trying to figure him and Lancaster out. He did try his best to ignore it as he ate.  

PrincessRyoko

xSweetxAngelx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:15 pm
Im confuzzled

Tsuki smirked, as she finished all her mikl. She jsut laid there as she was petted and rubbed by Fang. Although she always seemed happy, there was something cnostantly bothering her the whole day, it was tomorrow night that was th worse day of the month. Every full moon, of the month was the worst to be exact. Tsuki sighed as she just laid there her emerald green eyes just studying the room, she was thinking of an excuse for her to not be with them tomorrow.
"Perhaps I oculd just say that, I have a date....no... hmmm... I have to go visit a friend out of school? noo...."
she said as she kept thinking.

Yep confuzed still

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:15 pm
Cam continued to study Fang. She wondered how tough he really was...how bad boy he could get. Cam, after all, was the dark side of Cat. Cam wondered how strong he really was...wait a minute. she thought to herself.

She shook her head out of the trance and blushed a crimson as deep as her eyes. "Forgive my pardon, I did not mean to make you uncomfortable..." she said while rubbing the back of her head.

Her white hair shined as she messed with it. She then turned to Tsuki, and noticing the empty saucer, she took her chance and picked up the saucer. She took it to the kitchen.

She put the saucer gently in the sink. It was only then she noticed that the moon was near full. Cam frowned, for the full moon, even though Cat loved it, was a reminder of that horrible night. Cam stood there, frozen as she looked at the moon.  

Cataclypsa

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:32 pm
Ame got up quietly from the bed. Her legs shook slightly with each step she took, as if she were standing in the middle of a very very calm earthquake. It was as if there was a small electrical current attached to each of her legs, causing a small spasm every time she moved them.

She walked slowly, carefully. It seemed as if she would fall down any moment with the way she looked. She felt extremely weak. Healing took a lot out of a person, especially someone as small as Ame. It was as if all the energy from the healer went into the healee ((I know, thats not a word.)). Since Cat's injuries were so intense, it took an extreme amount of energy to make her better.

Ame passed Fang, who still sat moodily. She felt herself blush slightly. He looked very tense like that. His gaze was unmoving, like a hawk. She wasn't sure what he was looking at, he just was...looking.

Tsuki was on the floor, being cat-like as always. The saucer of milk had been taken away, but Cam who was now in the kitchen. Ame made her way into the kitchen,slowly and and steadily. She leaned against the wall, and for several moments watched Cam as she gazed out the window.

"Uhm, Cat's ok right?" she finally asked softly.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff