Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
My life walks in the same circle. :gonk:

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hugsei

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:19 am
So this is how it goes. I meet a girl, everything is great, I am happy, school issues begin, we grow apart then we break up, but decide to stay friends. I get another girlfriend, everything is great, then I find out that my ex hates me, I get depressed and don't talk to much to my girlfriend, we break up, but decide to stay friends. I get another girlfriend, everything is-- ect. But do you see where I am going with this, the same thing happens over and over again, and each time I get more upset, am I doomed to live a life of depression from giving love then being hated for it? Yeah, I'm done, I was just curious if this has happened to anyone else, and I wanted to vent. Thanks for listening, Emo Guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:45 am
whoa.you made me dizzy.

maybe stop being friends with exes? i think that's the problem  

rikaLeshay

Love.From.Hate

5,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:43 pm
Well, that's why I avoid the love scene, but I'm pretty decent at giving advice.
I suggest that you don't let your exes get to you. If they're jealous, then they shouldn't have broken up with you in the first place.
Hopefully that'll help somehow... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:08 pm
Move to a different town where no one knows you. Or just stop worrying abot jealous exes.  

Phoenix of Kurai

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff