Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Doublass University (RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:25 pm
Locale Name:Doublass University

Classification:
(district, business, city service, eatery or inn, clan, other)

Controlled:

Description:
Doublass University has 5 buildings on it's campus, each one devoted to a different archtype of Abilities.
The buildings are as such :
Itero Building : Anything and everything to do with items and money... such as stealing or counting... ninja
Strontous Building : Various Strength based classes are taught here... Swords...
Magick building : As can probably be assumed, Magical things can be taught here in a mysterious way...
Echnor Building : All things to do with technology and mechanics are taught here.
The bunker : The basic living quarters and the spot for the main office.

None of the buildings seem to have a set shape, seeing as the have an anthromorphic capability and a small but very powerful mind of their own.

((Doublass University is based on dual classig your characters, or in other words combining two classes into one mega class, and in very rare cases three classes into one uber class. Take Ruumgaia for instance, he is a Blue Mage, a Red Mage, and Paladin all rolled into one.)(

Staff:
Ruumgaia -Principal/Headmaster
Teacher1 Maj and Gackle
Teacher2
Teacher3
Teacher4
Teacher5

Past Events:

Current Events:

Last Current Events Page:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:47 pm
"Ahhh... Opening day..." Ruumgaia said in his study as the main gate opened into the campus.  

deathstar175

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:17 am
((not sure is im allowed to just come in like this but..)) nayo walked in to the school his blue eyes scaning it top to bottem, he flaped her wight wings in approvment "ill go here." he said wiping some blue hair out of his faice and walking twords the headmasters room.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:50 pm
Ruumgaia arose from his desk and left his room only to bump into Nayo. "Well who do we have here? A new student?"  

deathstar175

Suzuko Amina

Fluffy Bunny

1,300 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:57 pm
he smiled up at him "yes sir, i would like to be taght at this school" he said kindness in his voice. he floted up with his white wings and looked at him "are you the headmaster?" he asked kindly  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:46 pm
"Why yes I am." Ruumgaia said gently his own wings fluttering slightly, "Well let me be the first to welc..." A large eplosion is heard from the Itero Building, "I told those Alchemic Warriors not to mix those potions.. Follow me to my office so we can set up your schedule." Ruumgaia flapped his wings and in one swift beat he was flying back toward his office door.  

deathstar175

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:07 pm
Seth landed outside the gate. "I guess this would be a nice place to stay," he thought aloud. He walked through and entered what was called the bunker. "Now where do I sign up?" he asked himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:11 pm
Leon walked into the main building and looked around. "Wow...not bad I guess I could stay here for abit." He said lowering his wings. He waited by the reception desk for someone to tell him where to pick up his class schedule.  

SoulGuardian

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:41 pm
A receptionist came up to her desk and saw Seth and Leon "Welcome, you both can sign up here." she said sitting down. "Just put your names down in clear print and the classes you wish to combine." She produced to forms for the two to fill out.

Meanwhile

Ruumgaia opened his office door and showed nayo in. "Welcome to Doublass academy, please fill out these forms with your name and the two classes you wish to combine."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:49 pm
"Ok." Leon said. He took the form and pen and took a seat. "So what classes you getting?" Leon asked Seth as he started to fill out the form.  

SoulGuardian

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:50 pm
Seth printed his name on the form, and thought about what two classes to combine. "I think I want to combine......I have no idea," Seth answered.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:53 pm
"I got a good idea of what I want, Sword and Magic." He said printing it out on the form. He quickly skimmed through the rest of it and started to complete it.  

SoulGuardian

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

oathkeeper13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:58 pm
((Alright I'm off to bed))

"Tech building, and Strength building. Yeah that sounds good," Seth said. He wrote them down, and quickly filled out everything else. He handed it to the receptionist. "That should be fine for now," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:01 pm
"The strontous building and the magick building..." He mumbled handing the receptionist his form. "Hmm what's next?" He asked.  

SoulGuardian

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:11 pm
"Good... good..." said the receptionist looking at the paper. "you will get your schedule in the morning, in the mean time go to your right to the dorms where you can sleep."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff