Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)
Who should Leon pick? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
Claire, definitly
31%
 31%  [ 14 ]
Ada of course!
36%
 36%  [ 16 ]
Ashley! Yay!
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
He should just stay single!!! XD
25%
 25%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 44

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:11 pm
It seems to me that the girls are crazy about Leon so I ask you, which of the following should he pick?

Claire?
Ada?
or Ashley?

I think he should pick Claire, she seems to be the most like Leon and also seems to be the kindest of the three girls. 3nodding

P.S. Here's a new RE4 bump pic that I made! Feel free to use it if you want!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:30 pm
hmmm...no votes yet...  

FoxyAreku

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:31 pm
I really can't see a woman (or guy) hanging off of Leon's arm...I think he goes best single. 3nodding sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:14 pm
Well, Ada should hook up with Wesker.
Ashley is too young. Hell, she'd be perfect for Steve.
Claire would be best with Leon, but when he's in action, he's best off alone.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:16 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

Ashley's 20..I don't think that's that young..but your right, Claire is a good much for Leon 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:21 pm
The_Spirit_Fox_Kurama
Biohazard EXTREME

Ashley's 20..I don't think that's that young..but your right, Claire is a good much for Leon 3nodding
Well how old do you think Leon is? Let's say he was about 21 - 23 in RE2, that makes him 27 - 29 in RE4. That's at least a 7 year difference. I thought the same about Billy and Rebecca, billy's like 26 Becca is like 19, that's a big gap IMO.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:23 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
The_Spirit_Fox_Kurama
Biohazard EXTREME

Well how old do you think Leon is? Let's say he was about 21 - 23 in RE2, that makes him 27 - 29 in RE4. That's at least a 7 year difference. I thought the same about Billy and Rebecca, billy's like 26 Becca is like 19, that's a big gap IMO.

Yeah, I guess your right..but hey, as long as long as they're both over 18 then age doesn't really matter, love is love 3nodding Plus I think Leon was about 18-20 in Resident Evil 2..that's what he and Claire looked like  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:39 pm
The_Spirit_Fox_Kurama
Yeah, I guess your right..but hey, as long as long as they're both over 18 then age doesn't really matter, love is love 3nodding Plus I think Leon was about 18-20 in Resident Evil 2..that's what he and Claire looked like
Think in reailistic manners. I doubt that he could become a cop the year he graduated high school. And he's not a brainiac like Rebecca. He had to be 20 minimum if he's lucky. Still, I honestly can't see him being with Ashley. He's cool, she's a spoiled rich girl. And it's not that I don't like her, but that's what she is. Leon needs someone who at least knows how to handle a gun.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Supaspoon

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:57 pm
Its funny...Leon blanks Ashleys advances but flirts a lot with Hunnigan...significant perhaps?  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:08 pm
Supaspoon
Its funny...Leon blanks Ashleys advances but flirts a lot with Hunnigan...significant perhaps?
For any MGS fans out there. That thing with Hunnigan, Salazar and Saddler. Does it seem too much like the good ol fashioned Codec attempt on behalf of Capcom?

It's pretty obvious that Hunnigan isn't interested tho.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NinzorJons

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:40 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Supaspoon
For any MGS fans out there. That thing with Hunnigan, Salazar and Saddler. Does it seem too much like the good ol fashioned Codec attempt on behalf of Capcom?

well, DUH!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:54 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Supaspoon

*is confused*  

FoxyAreku

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:51 am
Ugh jeeez...

Lets see....
Claire and Leon seem to be good freinds. Not lovers. Calire and Steve made a good couple.

Ashley and Leon. Ashley was too young. She did like Leon but they just have to stay freinds.

Hunnigan and Leon: Hunngian isnt really intrested in Leon maybe cause he was still on Duty. Poor Leon.

Ada and Leon. I was dissapointed in RE4. Ada and Leon fell in love in RE2. In RE4 its like they don't even know each other. I thought this was sad. Im pretty sure they still love each other but I think Ada was trying to forget the past. Too bad... I think Ada and Leon could make the best couple.

And people who think Leon is gay stare I don't think so.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:27 am
Claire because she seems like she could soothe him if he got upset. pluse one would know what the other was going through regardless  

[Visadi]

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 11:33 am
It's kind of hard to choose. o_o Claire is like, awesome, but I just can't see them together.
Ashley, No. Just no. No. No. ...No.
And even though I hate the pairing, Ada is the only female I can see with him, because od the strong "bond" they made back in RE2..

So..I guess either Ada or Single has my vote. I kinda clicked both on the poll, so I dunno which one I got sweatdrop I think it was Ada though.  
::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games