Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:37 pm
Zero_Persona
I see... I think I'll work on a character concept, and try it out.

glad to hear that ^_^ ....take your time......make i good......and kick some but blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:06 pm
Give it a shot, Zero.

I'm new - as in, about an hour new, and i've just this minute finished my PM to apply my character for the tournament. ^_^ Just because. I'm not a great RPer, it's the fun to have, and the learning you can pick up from everyone else's description and 'playing that makes it worthwhile.  

Tailos-teichou

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:07 pm
Tailos
Give it a shot, Zero.

I'm new - as in, about an hour new, and i've just this minute finished my PM to apply my character for the tournament. ^_^ Just because. I'm not a great RPer, it's the fun to have, and the learning you can pick up from everyone else's description and 'playing that makes it worthwhile.

and the prize is this month's or last month's donation letter......^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:09 pm
Pff. It's just an item, to me. ^^ I'm in it for the fun, Kira. THE FUN.

-Shivers-  

Tailos-teichou

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:13 pm
Tailos
Pff. It's just an item, to me. ^^ I'm in it for the fun, Kira. THE FUN.

-Shivers-

.....hehe whatever gives you a good feeling....i'll take the letter blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:14 pm
Ye still gots th' fightin' to be doing, bucko. Engardé! -Engages battle with a spork- Besides, it's all down to judges. And you're a judge, are you not? Are you entering too? =)  

Tailos-teichou

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:19 pm
Tailos
Ye still gots th' fightin' to be doing, bucko. Engardé! -Engages battle with a spork- Besides, it's all down to judges. And you're a judge, are you not? Are you entering too? =)

unfortunetely I can't judge and participate at the same time so i prefer judging....gives me a feeling that i'm needed....and I have a bit of power...^_^ did you send you application form to Prog-san?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:30 pm
Eh, powerwhoring, eh? =P Nice choice. -Puts down the Spork- That's a shame though, Kira-san. Still, you gotta be wanted if you're a judge, I guess. Eh-heh-heh.

And yes, my application went to Prog. -Nodnod- It's a long one, though. sweatdrop Oops.  

Tailos-teichou

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:34 pm
Tailos
Eh, powerwhoring, eh? =P Nice choice. -Puts down the Spork- That's a shame though, Kira-san. Still, you gotta be wanted if you're a judge, I guess. Eh-heh-heh.

And yes, my application went to Prog. -Nodnod- It's a long one, though. sweatdrop Oops.

no whoring more...um...."little guy, who nobody notices and who's real nice, gets power finnaly" kind of thing......and don't worry....she enjoys doing stuff like that...(for some unknown reason sweatdrop ) she sorts through those thing like wind on open space... sweatdrop blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:36 pm
Bojamoi . . . I just finished my application to the tourney and sent it to prog . . . Man that was a lot of writing.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:38 pm
Talon the Diamond Star
Bojamoi . . . I just finished my application to the tourney and sent it to prog . . . Man that was a lot of writing.

YAY!!!! a third contestant!! we are planning to have 12 or so competitors......original name ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:41 pm
wink That was not his name . . . that was my spelling (poorly) of a russian exclamation. Basically the equivalent of "Damn!!!" in an exasperated tone.  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:46 pm
Talon the Diamond Star
wink That was not his name . . . that was my spelling (poorly) of a russian exclamation. Basically the equivalent of "Damn!!!" in an exasperated tone.

you mean....Chyort voz'mi  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:47 pm
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay. sweatdrop eek  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 4:48 pm
Talon the Diamond Star
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay. sweatdrop eek

i know swearing in every language ^_^  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games