Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:37 pm
Buu had a copy ability as well, but it was not as prevalent. Still, an interesting battle.

Chaos Reclaimer
User Image

Found a cool program called rainmeter. This is my desktop now <3

1. Rainmeter?
2. O-O Tali . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:56 pm
Alexander Magnus
Buu had a copy ability as well, but it was not as prevalent. Still, an interesting battle.

Chaos Reclaimer
User Image

Found a cool program called rainmeter. This is my desktop now <3

1. Rainmeter?
2. O-O Tali . . .

1. Rainmeter is a program to personalize your desktop. It can be only aesthetic, or it can also give you statistical information about your computer, the time/date, etc. There are tons of packs you can get from deviantart to customize your set-up. E.G. That's battery life in the top-right corner. Time in the top left. time-zones in the lower left and the lower right can tell me anything from my internet connection, send/receiving information, RAM, to weather.
2. Indeed. I adore Tali as a character.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:04 am
My giant lummox cat has finally figured out how to chase the laser pointers red dot. Unfortunately his attempts at graceful chasing resembles a small derpy lion trying to catch a feather.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:09 pm
Skreemer
My giant lummox cat has finally figured out how to chase the laser pointers red dot. Unfortunately his attempts at graceful chasing resembles a small derpy lion trying to catch a feather.

I have a chubby cat, not huge, but because she never wants to play and pretty much sleeps always she has gained weight. As sad as that might seem, every time she runs I have to laugh. She waddles.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:23 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
Skreemer

I have a chubby cat, not huge, but because she never wants to play and pretty much sleeps always she has gained weight. As sad as that might seem, every time she runs I have to laugh. She waddles.

Cats are bred to be entertaining. I figure if I can handle mac, I can handle a small fluffy white dog called Bola. He is a wuss. He looks like a little white ewok
I am going to teach him to hate things. Hate things so much that he may howl, levitate, manifest st elmos fire and causing all electrical equipment to emit static.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:52 pm
Well, today we took my youngest cat to get fixed. We hand-raised the kitty from 8.5 hours old, and took him in after turning literally a year. Well, we took him in for a neuter, and everything went smoothly until about 15 minutes after we left. It turns out that we can't neuter him . . .

because he is a she. *facepalm* still got the fixing, but it was a spay instead, and I've been chuckling about that all day. So my Mister Slade is now a missus . . . and always was. sweatdrop  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:27 pm
My teacher did that. She had a cat called marvin by her then husband and it turned out to be a girl cat.
God, I swear some of the roleplays I see advertised publicly and in guilds...
I'm all for some realism in writing but there are some things you just don't roleplay.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:14 pm
You are making me morbidly curious, Skreemer.

and I have been looking at rainmeters . . . they intrigue me, but just not enough to download the thing. I never really look at my desktop, so having a display there doesn't make sense for me.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:46 am
All I can really say on it and still be polite is there a reason I don't do therapy stuff in a place people can see and hear what I'm saying.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:43 pm
Given the APA code of ethics and standards therein, that would be wise.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:32 pm
Indeed. May your Christmas be as stupid as my life is everyone.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:03 pm
Christmas was Adequate at home, and utter hell with the in-laws.

as expected.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:36 pm
geez, I send out a thanks for being active, and everybody stops posting. neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:35 pm
helooooooooooooo . . .  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:41 pm
Fear not, dear leader. Soon I will have spiked all their water with amphetamines and intelligent weaponized rabies that makes you want to write instead of wanting to kill everything.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games