Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Fanwork: Ria Spirits (the fighting game XD) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:43 am
Ria Spirits

Apparenly a lil discussion during a lil fishing meeting between Tiff, me and Ky inspired us to imagine what a Fighting game of Ria would be like. thus Tiff Decided to go ahead of me and post her own character attacks XD. So here it is XP.

Tiffany

Ria, The Video Game
lol well me, Kurai, and Ky were talking about Guilty Gear and Ria while we were out fishing (on Gaia icon_xp.gif ) and kurai was all like

"I will make a video game of Ria"

and I was alike "really?".....and he was all like

"When Im in heaven"....and I was like.."-.-"

lol anyways, we were naming names of our attacks and everything, and since im on my guilty gear obsession, here our my attacks!!! icon_xd.gif
Dance of Blades(projectile)-Tiff shoots out 3 razor sharp wind blades at the opponent.

Angel Kick(mid attack)-Tiff kicks rapidly at the opponent, and while she kicks, little water energy waves splurt out.

Aishou Daieidah(semi projectile)-Tiffany throws 5 kunai's. Each one hitting the ground, in a straight line(not thrusting at the opponent)

Kaijin Buyou(strike attack)-Tiffany mysteriously disappears for a second, then strikes the opponent at high speeds.

Fallen Angel(ariel attack)-Tiffany falls from the sky, bottom first at high speeds, and leaves an impact when she hits the ground...Ouch >,<

Waltzing beauty(semi strike)-Tiffany blows a kiss at the opponent, but as she blows, a powerful gust of wind burst out at the opponent, leaving them thinking of what happened to their kiss.

Angel Stance(special stance)-Tiffany goes into a special stance.

Devils fist(strike *during angel stance*)-Tiffany does a powerful, lunging, palm twist attack, which sends the opponent flying.

Heaven to Hell(strike attack *during angel stance)-Tiffany starts by kicking the opponent high up in the air, and then slamming you down hard on the ground with a second kick.
~Overdrive attack~

Dance of Angels(projectile/strike)-Tiffany creates a water angel, and sends it flying at the opponent. While it is lunging at the opponent, the angel shoots out a beam of water, to make things a bit difficult for the opponent to dodge.

Bani extravaganza(projectile/throw)-Tiffany throws her bani clip and the opponent. If successful, a horde of kiki kitty plushies trample the opponent, and the bani clip explodes to finish the attack.
~Instant Kill~

Assassination Alpha(strike/close range)-Kiyowa pops out of the screen to help Tiffany. Both of them do a massive punch consisting of water and wind. Both girls kick the opponent high in the air, and then slams them back down with a water/wind energy cutter. Before the opponent can hit the ground, Kiyowa Volleys them back into the air. When they are still in the air, a strip drawing of Tiffany and Kiyowa appear (just think of Tales of Symphonia when they do their high ougi) The two girls then form into one, and sprout angel wings (think of Colettes angel wings) Then the combined girls does a massive spiral uppercut, and the sign of Heaven and Hell appear to finish the blow.

Well ya, I guess you can tell I was bored huh XP lol well I am interested to see your guys attacks as well...Kurai, hurry up and post your moves you perverted silver haired flames man lol and any of you can post your attacks as well...if you want... O and I will do one for Kiyowa later....

O ya and I think we were talking about 2d fighting game....so ya..

That makes me wanna post my characters.. sooo
Ria 1 Kurai

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Ria 1 Kurai
Double Fist Kiss (High attack)- Kurai leans back and then lunges forward with both fist twoards the opponents head. then falls on his stomach

Bloody moon- (aerial/ground semi-projectile) Kurai takes out his dagger and slices forward to create a red projectile in the shape of a moon.

Drunk mans Walk (Combo ground) Kurai rushes forward throwing his fist downwards then the other one upwards then finally twirls violently shoving his elbow into the opponent.

Drunk man makes wise remark- (combo to air) Kurai rushes forward pauses for a second then does two kicks upwards. then does a strange taunt

Hunters rave-(Knock back) Kurai Lunges forward with his knife stabbing the opponent straight forward, then punching them violently with his other hand knocking back the opponent.

Nose bleed- (aerial projectile) Kurai takes out his gun and fires out a shot twoards the ground.
~Overdrive attack~

Pyscho Rush-(Massive ground combo) Kurai rushes forward widely doing a series of attacks depending on the buttons the user pushes, then finally grabs enemy and throws them across the other side of the screen.

The Sky is Falling- (aerial projectile) Kurai either leaps up from ground or halts his movement in the air to pull out his gun aims twoards the ground and fires out multiple projectiles.
~Instant Kill~

Angel Blood(strike/close range)- Kurai rushes forward and attempts to grab the opponent. if succesful he will strike them in the gut then pull out his gun and slam it forward into their gut again. He then raises them upwards with his gun and fires off 5 consecutive shots flinging them into the air. Kurai then leaps and volleys the enemy back and forth with a series of Punches and kicks. Then once the opponent reaches the ground he will land on top of their back and aim a shot directly twoards his head, chargin it up and then firing it off.
Taunts and respects:
Taunt 1: "Come on and get serious already!" Kurai throws a hand on his forehead and smiles.
Taunt 2: Takes out a magazine and reads it for a short while.
Respect 1: "haha.. you gotta teach me that move!" Kurai smiles and rubs the back of his head.
Respect 2: "s**t! your pretty good!" Kurai rubs his face.
Fight Intro 1: Kurai is closing his eyes and has his hands on his hips, he then opens them and slams his foot on the ground into a fighting stance. Then with a battle Cry Kurai gets into his fighting stance.
Fight Intro 2: Kurai is listning to music on his headphones and his head is bobbing sychonizingly. He then throws them off and gives a big grin. "Lets Do this!"/"Alriggghhtttt!"/"Come on!"/"hehe..." Kurai smiles happily.
Defeated 1: "why.."
Defeated 2: "ahh. its over already?"
Defeated 3: "i think ill take a nap..."
Victory 1: Kurai shrugs his shoulder and then crosses his arms. "Heh. Just another day for a hunter.."
Victory 2: Kurai takes out a bottle of sake and drinks it then gives off a refreshing sigh. "to you!" he smiles.
Victory 3: Kurai smacks his forehead. "What a waste!"
Dizzy 1: "Atatatata...."
Dizzy 2: "ahhh bottles of beerssss..."

Ill do Ria 2, 3, and 4 Kurai shortly XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:45 am
Ooohhhh.... I wanna do something like that... I'll post something laters. I'm doing another rp right now.  

LadyLight
Crew

Icarus7

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:52 am
I say... let's go ahead and try to make that game. Not capcome fighting game though, more like an rpg.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:58 am
..... attack 1: does puppy dog eyes,and when the oppents heart is melting,bash them in the head with staff!!

......then summoning any creature I can. Muwahhah!!Go my man eating butterflys!!Fly!! Fly!!

I wanna go fishing!! *0*  

HiddenJoy

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:11 am
Ria 2 Kurai

Ria 2 Kurai
Kurai Nightmare (Projectile)- can be casted multiple times and charged up. goes in the form of a blackish purple ball and goes in a straight line

Bloody moon- (aerial projectile) Kurai does a flip in the air and his wings make a red cresent shaped projectile in front of him. good for combos XD.

Devils Ego (ground strike) Kurai takes a yawn while his tail lashes forward in a quick motion. Striking the enemy across the ground.

Drunk man makes wise remark- (combo to air) Kurai rushes forward pauses for a second then does two kicks upwards. then does a strange taunt

Hunters rave-(Knock back) Kurai lunges forward with his fist. Striking the enemy. he then turns about and lashes the enemy about with his tail

Faerie wings- (aerial combo) Kurai twirls about in the air, throwing himself a lil higher, black feathers fly about him. A pretty move XD.

Devils contract- (Assist) Kurai covers himself with his wings and is invisible (like Chipp) for a few seconds.

Pyscho Rush- (ground Combo- Near) If enemy is near Kurai will rush forward dealing a 6 hit combo with various moves Ending with a Devil Ego attack.

~Overdrive attack~

Pyscho Nightmare-(Massive ground Projectile combo) Kurai will rush forward flinging out his both arms then knocking the enemy into the air. He will then fire out multiple Kurai Nightmares at the enemy in the air ending with a charged Kurai Nightmare.

Kurai Nightmare V- (aerial Projectile) : Kurai will jump upwards and then Fire out a Massive Twister like Nightmare Twoards the Ground.
~Instant Kill~

Demons Cry- Kurai will leap into the air and then fire out twoards the ground a spell circle. If the enemy steps into it Kurai will then chant a spell which creates a massive skull like image around him. The Skull with then open its mouth and fire out a large beam of Purple enemy twoards the enemy trapped in the spell circle.
Taunts and respects:
Taunt 1: "HAhAHA, going to cry to your mommy now?" Kurai leans foward grinning
Taunt 2: "My wings are pretty aren't they?" Kurai smiles and brushes his wing
Taunt 3 (only to Ky): "Come on Pretty boy! I know you got more in you then that!" Motions for Ky to come closer
Taunt 4 (only to Kari/Aili/Yvonne): "Stay on the ground and DIE!" Kurai clenches his fist and glares angrily
Taunt 5 (only to Aldora): "Join me Aldora and become stronger.." Opens both arms twoards her.
Respect 1: "I applaud you." Kurai slowly claps.
Respect 2: "Crap.. is this the end for me?" Kurai rubs his face.
Fight intro 1: Kurai is crossing his arms and then expands his Devil wings out. "I give you 30 seconds.."
Fight Intro 2: Kurai flies down from the sky and then drops to the ground he then smiles to the opponent. "If i win. you buy me dinner."
Fight Intro 3 (To Ky/Kari): Kurai has his back turned to the enemy then he will hold his head as if pain is inside him and then he will turn around and a dark aura will explode around him. "AHH!!"
Fight Intro 4 (to Aldora): Kurai is looking down at Aldora offering his hands out. "Aldora..."
Fight Intro 5 (To Mint): Kurai smiles to Mint and then goes into his fighting stance. "Daddy wont go easy on you lil gurl.."
Defeated 1: "GYAA!!!"
Defeated 2: "why does it...."
Defeated 3 (To Ky): "KY!!!!..."
Victory 1: Kurai will cover most of his body with his wings. "heh.. stay down.."
Victory 2: Kurai will spit at the enemy. "Wasteful..."
Victory 3 (to Ky): Kurai will cross his arms and looks smuggful. "because your a man."
Victory 4 (to Kari): Kurai will hold a hand to his heart and then punch the ground. "Why does it feel like i lost..."
Dizzy 1: "hold... hold on a second..."
Dizzy 2: "stop stop.. stop!"
Dizzy 3: "ai-yaa..."

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:13 am
Icarus7
I say... let's go ahead and try to make that game. Not capcome fighting game though, more like an rpg.

HAHA oh Man Icarus! you dunno HOW MANY RPG games i attempted to make of Ria 1/2/3/4 XD. I really want to finish the game now but i lost the files ^^;; i must admit to myself the Dating simulator one was going pretty well too. Of course.. some of the gal Rpiers disagreed with it ^^;;  

KuraiGekkou

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:16 am
I still have Darkmoons and the Ria on cd.... ^-^ Actually, Darkmoons is on Henry's computer since I gave him my old comp.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:17 am
O_O;; GIMMIE AILI XD!!!! WOO YOUR AN ANGEL XD  

KuraiGekkou

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:20 am
I know I'm an angel XP Well well.... I'll bring Ria the next time I see you. I suppose you want me to burn Darkmoons as well?  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:32 am
Puppy eyes: Poppy will run at you,then stop about 2 inches from your face,and like any dog,her eyes will be adorable. When your heart is melting,she will whack you hard with ehh=r staff, enough to knock you out.

Honey Bee: Poppy will summon a hord of killer bees to attack you,bonus if your allergic.

Split up: Poppy can split up into about 10 images of herself,they will run around you till they are just blurs of colour,looking likw your in a torando of red,and white. If you can not destroy all the images,or hit the real poppy,she will send a furies of kicks and punches.

Dragon head A blue dragon will wrap aorudn Poppy,then send out balls of blue fire at you,some people say that the fire is so cold,it burns.

Flying feet Small wings will appear on Poppsy ankles,making it so she can fly,she will zoom above you,till she is just a dot,she may use split up then,so 10 images will be zooming straigth down at you.If hit,she can,and will,make you be under 20 feet under ground.

Summoning of any creature Poppy can send almost anything at you,from frogs,to dragons.

nakey!! Poppy will summon birds,and monkesy,to steal your clothing.

Instant death Poppy summons a dragon,a tiger,a wolf,and a large eagle. The spirts will twist around eachother,and will follow the oppenat till hit.This is Poppys most fatal attack.  

HiddenJoy

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 10:50 am
lol OO, I forgot quotes, I should post that up too whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 12:24 pm
Ria 3 Kurai

Ria 3 Kurai/ Full Devil Kurai
Kurai Nightmare (Projectile)- Kurai lifts up his hand a small purple orb is formed and shoots out a straight line of purple darkness energy forward. can be charged up to create a larger line

Bloody moon- (aerial projectile) Kurai does a flip in the air and his large wings will create a full circle around him.

Devils Ego (ground strike) Kurai Shrugs his shoulders while his tail lashes forward in a quick motion. Striking the enemy across the ground.

Drunk man makes wise remark while walking- (combo to air) Kurai will rush forward and flick his large sleeves upwards throwing the enemy upwards, he will then throw two kicks upwards at the enemy then leap upwards to smash them back down. each movement requires a combination.

Hunters rave-(Knock back) Kurai disseapears and shoots forward his palm into the enemy, claws digging into their body he will then throw the person away with a flick of his wrist.

Molting Faerie wings- (aerial combo) Kurai twirls about in the air, throwing himself a lil higher, black feathers fly about him. the feathers can then be controlled to become lil orbs of darkness to hit the enemy some more. they only last for a very short while though. A pretty move XD.

Devils contract- (Assist) Kurai covers himself with his wings and is invisible (like Chipp) for a few seconds.

Pyscho Rush- (ground Combo- Near) If enemy is near Kurai will rush forward dealing a 6 hit combo with various moves dealing with his claw. Ending with a Devil Ego attack.

For Mint- (Counter Low) Kurai will Grab the enemy by his claw current some Dark energy into the enemy, then toss them into the air. This can be followed up with a Molting Faerie wing attack.

For K.C.- (Counter high) Kurai will catch their attack by wrapping his tail around it. He will then toss them aside. this can be followed up with a Pyscho Rush attack

~Overdrive attack~

Pyscho Nightmare-(Massive ground Projectile combo) Kurai will rush forward flinging out his both arms then knocking the enemy into the air. He will then fire out multiple Kurai Nightmares at the enemy in the air ending with 3 charged Kurai Nightmare.

Lights Out- (ON Guard) : Kurai will grab the enemy then throw them to the ground and charge up a blast straight into their body Creating a Kurai Nightmare V. he will then kick them up against the wall and throw 3 orbs of Kurai nightmare at them.
~Instant Kill~

Full Devil- (Catch) Kurai will spread out his wings and catch any enemy attack. Once caught a current of dark energy will flow into the enemy stunning them. Kurai will walk up to the enemy taunting them and then make a swift gash across the enemy, blood and the dark energy spilling out from them.
Taunts and respects:
Taunt 1: "Give up." Kurai Crosses his arms
Taunt 2: (only to Females)"Your blood smells freash, You are a beatiful pick" Kurai takes a bow.
Taunt 3 (only to Ky): "Today you will die." Kurai points twoards Ky angrily
Taunt 4 (only to Kari/Aili/Yvonne): "FOOLISH ANGEL." Kurai clenches his fist and glares angrily
Taunt 5 (only to Aldora): "What reason do you have wielding Darkness?" Kurai holds his head angrily
Respect 1: "Your living longer then i expected." Kurai slowly claps.
Respect 2: "Such power.." Kurai smiles and places a hand on his chin.
Fight intro 1: Kurai will materialize from the air around his place and has his arm crossed. "hehe.."
Fight Intro 2: Kurai takes a bow to his enemy. and smiles . "hehe.."
Fight Intro 3 (Ky): Kurai is seemingly sitting in mid air with a hand to his chin. "Let this be the last of our battles Pretty Boy.." Kurai taunts and then stands up.
Fight Intro 4 (To Nieth): Kurai has a hand on his chin as he tilts his head about. "You better be as good as Kari.."
Fight Intro 5 (To Mint): 'Daddy decided to become stronger.." Kurai looks at his hands shamefully.
Defeated 1: s**t....
Defeated 2: Lucky...
Defeated 3 (to Ky): so its true....
Defeated 4 (to Mint): NANI!?
Defeated 5 (To Kari): history repeats...
Victory 1: "Burn..". Kurai crosses his arms
Victory 2: "heh.." Kurai dissepears by fading out
Victory 3 (To Ky): "..." Kurai falls to the ground holding his head. Shaking it as if dissapointed.
Victory 4 (To Kari/Nieth/(the lady lights)): Kurai slowly increases in a manical laughter.
Victory 5 (To Mint): "now sleep child.." Kurai turns away.
Dizzy 1: Stand... still...
Dizzy 2: holy...

Devil Rage Install Kurai 3
Kurai Nightmare (Projectile)- Kurai's Devil Rage form fires out fully charged Kurai nightmares.

Bloody moon- (aerial projectile) Kurai does a flip in the air and his large wings will create a full circle around him. (The Wings range is larger and creates a purple aura around himself giving wider range in Devil Rage mode)

Devils Ego (ground strike) Kurai Shrugs his shoulders while his tail lashes forward in a quick motion. Striking the enemy across the ground. (Devil Rage: The Tail will deal a total of 3 consecutive hits.)

Drunk man makes wise remark while walking- (combo to air) Kurai will rush forward and flick his large sleeves upwards throwing the enemy upwards, he will then throw two kicks upwards at the enemy then leap upwards to smash them back down. each movement requires a combination. (Devil Rage: an extra follow up move will include 3 Kurai Nightmares thrown at the ground.)

Hunters rave-(Knock back) Kurai disseapears and shoots forward his palm into the enemy, re-appears claws digging into their body he will then throw the person away with a flick of his wrist. (Devil Rage: This move can be delayed by holding the button when dissepeared.)

Molting Faerie wings- (aerial combo) Kurai twirls about in the air, throwing himself a lil higher, black feathers fly about him. the feathers can then be controlled to become lil orbs of darkness to hit the enemy some more. they only last for a very short while though. A pretty move XD. (devil Rage: The Feathers can be controlled for the time they last)

Devils contract- (Assist) Kurai covers himself with his wings and is invisible (like Chipp) for a few seconds. (Devil Rage: The Invisibility cloak last forever unless hit by enemy.)

Pyscho Rush- (ground Combo- Near) If enemy is near Kurai will rush forward dealing a 6 hit combo with various moves dealing with his claw. Ending with a Devil Ego attack. (Devil Rage: The Combo can be switched to Hunters rave or Drunk man makes wise remark while walking)

For Mint- (Counter Low) Kurai will Grab the enemy by his claw current some Dark energy into the enemy, then toss them into the air. This can be followed up with a Molting Faerie wing attack. (Devil Rage: The counter can be switched to For K.C.)

For K.C.- (Counter high) Kurai will catch their attack by wrapping his tail around it. He will then toss them aside. this can be followed up with a Pyscho Rush attack (Devil Rage: The counter can be switched to For Mint)

(Devil Rage only moves)

Nightmare Hail- (Aerial Combo) Kurai will leap up doing a flip slashing the enemy with his wings throwing them upwards he will then flip again the other way swinging his feet downwards back twoards the ground. Slamming the enemy back twoards the ground. Kurai will then throw 4 orbs of Dark energy twoards the enemy at the ground.

Dead bodies don't sink- (follow up Combo) Right after Devil's Ego. Kurai can whip forward his tail knocking the enemy into the air. Kurai will then throw 4 orbs of dark energy in a curve motion at the enemy, causing the enemies body to be juggled into the air by the 4 orbs.

~Overdrive attack~

Pyscho Nightmare-(Massive ground Projectile combo) Kurai will rush forward flinging out his both arms then knocking the enemy into the air. He will then fire out multiple Kurai Nightmares at the enemy in the air ending with 3 charged Kurai Nightmare. (with another half tension this can be followed up by Ferris Wheel of Nightmares)

Lights Out- (ON Guard) : Kurai will grab the enemy then throw them to the ground and charge up a blast straight into their body Creating a Kurai Nightmare V. he will then kick them up against the wall and throw 3 orbs of Kurai nightmare at them. (with Another half tension this can be followed up by Pyscho Nightmare)

Ferris Wheel of Nightmares- (massive Aerial Combo)- Kurai will form 6 orbs around his body. He will then flip 10 times in the air causing the Orbs about his body to flip around into a dangerous rotating ring of dark flame.
~Instant Kill~

Full Devil- (Catch) Kurai will spread out his wings and catch any enemy attack. Once caught a current of dark energy will flow into the enemy stunning them. Kurai will walk up to the enemy taunting them and then make a swift gash across the enemy, blood and the dark energy spilling out from them.

Ria 4 Kurai

Ria 4 Kurai/ Ria High Kurai
Fire Blade strike- (Ground lunge)- Kurai will lunge forward Throwing twoards his Fire blade on his arm.

Holy Homerun- (only during normal) Kurai will change his blade into a bat and then swing violently.

Kurai Nightmare- (only during Normal) (projectile) - Kurai will throw forward his blade causeing a fire ball to be thrown out.

Holy nightmare Homerun- (combination) (only during normal) (projectile) - After Kurai Nightmare is summoned, if Quickly used Holy homerun Kurai will hit the Nightmare ball with his Bat.

Anger- (Stance) Kurai will change into Anger form

BURN-(only in anger) (follow-up) Only avaible during Fire Blade strike. Kurai will then lift up the enemy by his blade comanding his blade to Burn intensely.

DDR Rage-(only in anger) (Air to Ground strike) Kurai will leap up and then slam down onto the ground, attempting to stomp on the enemy with both feet.

Sadness- (Stance) Kurai will change form into Sadness

Go away..- (only in sadness) (follow up strike) Only During Fire Blade strike, Kurai will Fluidily rush his other arm and slap the enemy up.

Aura of sadness- (only in sadness) a quick sphere around Kurai will be formed for a quick second. If enemy touches it they will be thrown away.

Confindence (Stance) Kurai will change form into Confidence

Smuggle the gold- (Only in Confidence) (follow up)- Only during Fire blade strike Kurai do a backflip kicking the enemy upwards

Into the cave- (only in confindence) (folllow up)- Only during Smuggle the gold, Kurai will then rush upwards and throw the enemy back twoards the ground.

Then Hide it- (only in confindence) (Follow up) - Only during Into the Cave, Kurai will then stamp onto the enemy that fell twoards the ground.

Bury it deep- (only in confindence) (Follow up) - Only during Then Hide it. Kurai will do a series of repeated stomps.

Then make it look like it never happened- -(only in confidence) (follow up) - Only after Bury it deep Changes Kurai into Anger/Sadness/Normal depending on the button pressed.

~Overdrive attack~

Max Quatert-(Massive ground combo) Kurai will leap up and then slam down twoards the ground. If the enemy is caught Kurai will do a series of stomp on the enemy.

One with Faith- (Ground Projectile) Kurai will increase the flame on his blade and then throw it forward, creating a massive fire sculpture of a phoneix, the sculpture will rush forward across the screen.
~Instant Kill~

For Mother Aili- (Rush forward) - Kurai will rush forward holding his Fire blade behind him. If the enemy is caught Kurai will slash down his blade violently then quickly horrizontally creating a cross. The Cross will then burn.
Taunts and respects:
Taunt 1: "lets hurry this up i wanna play DDR" Kurai Smiles and place his hands on his hips
Taunt 2: (only to Females)"heh.. looking cute wont make me go easy on you" Kurai rubs the back of his head
Taunt 3 (only to Ky): "Why does it feel like we done this before?" Kurai Crosses his arms and smiles
Taunt 4 (only to Mother Aili): "How am i doing Mother?" Kurai Rubs the back of his head
Taunt 5 (only to Susie): "Thank you Susie.." Kurai takes a bow
Taunt 6 (only to Tiff): "please.. please.. put on some more clothes when you fight.." Turns head away.
Taunt 7 (only to Joy): "HAH, bet you didnt see that coming lil kitty!" Kurai puts two thumbs down in front of him.
Taunt 8 (only to Poppy): "Sit Dog!" Points twoards her.
Respect 1: "HAHA! Wow! what power!." Kurai Kneels down slapping his knee.
Respect 2: "Man! time to get serious!" Kurai punches his fists together.
Fight intro 1: Kurai takes a big smile then hops about then quickly swings back his hand summoning his flame blade. "Lets see how long you will last!"
Fight Intro 2: Kurai has his blade in front of him and then twirls about. "Lets do this!"
Fight Intro 3 (Ky): Kurai smiles and then summons his flame blade as it crashes twoards the ground. "Haven't seen you in a while..."
Fight Intro 4 (To Aili): "Mother Aili watch me!" Kurai does two kicks in the air and then falls on his back.
Fight Intro 5 (To Mint): "ehh!? Malfunctioning?" Kurai leaps back from Mint and summons his blade
Fight Intro 6 (To Poppy): "AHH! DOG!" Kurai Panics and throws forward his blade
Fight Intro 7 (to Susie): Kurai has a serious look and then throws his blade out of his wrist as he smiles at Susie. "ive been wanting to do this.."
Fight Intro 8 (To Uwasa): Kurai crosses his arm and then throws out his blade. "alright!"
Fight Intro 9 (To Rene): "If i win We wont go shopping!" Kurai smirks
Defeated 1: Ark...
Defeated 2: Too hot...
Defeated 3 (to Ky): Lucky hit...
Defeated 4 (to Uwasa): eheh...ouch..
Defeated 5 (To Aili): predictiable...
Victory 1: "Double A!" Kurai pumps a fist in the air.
Victory 2: "incredible" Kurai smiles and extinguishes his blade.
Dizzy 1: huuuwaaaaa...
Dizzy 2: hair in my eyes....

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:06 pm
~Tiff quotes~
Taunt 1:"*giggle* Be careful,k" Tiff blows a kiss at opponent
Taunt 2:"Get lost you eye sore!" Tiff flips her hair, and rolls her eyes.
Taunt 3 (only Kiyowa):"Kiyowa!! Im over here ^_^!!!" Tiffany jumps up excitingly and Kiyowa.
Taunt 4 (only to Joy/Poppy):"Your so adorable!!!" Tiffany starts to go all googly eye.
Taunt 5 (only Ky):"....I'll destroy everything...." Tiff goes into a sad solemn stance (just think of Dizzy xp )
Taunt 6(only Kurai):"I see your still having girl problems!!" Tiffany puts her hand to her lips as if she's trying not to laugh.
Taunt 7 (only Susie):"Susie!! lets do this" Tiffany waves at Susie and then puts her fist up in the air.
Respect 1:"That was incredible, we should go shopping sometime!!" Tiffany leans over at the opponent
Respect 2:"....Are you sure your not a Majin...." Tiffany goes into one of her ditzy stances wondering how the opponent is so strong.

~Kiyowa quotes~
Taunt 1:"Great, im stuck fighting a loser" Kiyowa crosses her arms and shakes her head in disappointment.
Taunt 2:"Just go away before you get hurt" Kiyowa makes a hand gesture to tell the opponent to go away.
Taunt 3 (only to Tiff):"...*sigh* why me.." Kiyowa puts her hand on her head as if she has a headache.
Taunt 4 (only Uwasa):"So what time should I get your tombstone?" Kiyowa points at Uwasa.
Taunt 5 (only Kurai):"*sigh* Idiot" Kiyowa flips her hair back.
Taunt 6 (only Ella):"HHmm, I like your style, lets see who is more destructive."Kiyowa puts both hands on hips and smiles at Ella.
Respect 1:"...ya whatever..." Kiyowa crosses her arms and turns her head away from the opponent.
Respect 2:".....*sigh* just leave me alone" Kiyowa turns her back on the opponent and shugs her shoulders...

((Wow, isnt Kiyowa so respectfull xp ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:28 pm
Im planning on saying a few ot these.. blaugh

Poppys quotes:

Taunt one: nee waa..Poppy could beat you with just summoning a turtle!!

Taunt two(only to sock) "Nyha!!Old and Smelly like tribemen!! Pokes sock.

Taunt threeYour so pathetic, that you make me stop wagging my tail!
Tail stays still as she shakes her head.
Taunt five((spoiler and only to Kurai) You look like Master but He's not a baka or a jack a**!! Sticks out tongue and middle finger.

Taunt six You stink so bad you made all my animals die!! You b*****d!!! Hits you with staff.
Respect 1: Master mustn't taugth me enough if Poppy can't beat you!!

Respect 2 Nee waa!!Poppy jelouse!!

Joys *****

Taunt one No wonder why I wanted to die. Shakes head.

taunt two Baka!!Are you that dumb to not see Im a ghost? Puts hand through stomache.

taunt threeYour the reason why I dont rest in peace...-_-+

Respects

Resecpt one Though Im dead..I'll see if I could hook ya up with a cutie kay?Hee hee

Respect two Sometimes when Im with you..I wish I wasn't dead. Dreamy look and soft smile.

HiddenJoy

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:58 pm
Kari
Lady's Love Kari looks at opponent and sends waves of serenity. Opponent loses some will to battle.
Heaven's Light Purifying attack. Heaven's gates open up and send down beams of light damaging enemy. More damage is done to those with dark or evil properties.
Lady's Tears (Projectile) Kari apologizes for any damage to be done. Wings spread out and she takes flight. Loose feathers fall towards the ground as sharp blades.

~Instant Kill~
Lady's Rage Kari pulls out a sword and does a combo of stabbing, slicing, and kicks.

~Overdrive~
Aid Kari spreads her wings out and summons Yvonne and Aldora.

~Taunts and Respects~
Taunt 1: "Please rethink this. I do not wish to hurt you." Kari opens her arms.
Taunt 2: "Come join the Light." Kari's pure white wings spread open.
Taunt 3: "Do you really think you can defeat me? Good luck." Kari is in battle stance, sword out striaght in right hand. Left hand stretched forward towards the blade.
Respect 1: "You're strong. A worthy one to wield such power." Kari bows her head.
Respect 2: "I'm glad to have fought you. I see there is much for me to learn." Kari bows with a hand over her heart.  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff