Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
I'm Starting to really Hate my Brother.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyPanda04

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:03 pm
This past year I've changed from no style, to "Punk/Emo". Now my stupid little brother is calling me a poser, and he's always critizising me about stupid s**t.

I really like this style, and how I am now. I have changed, but I've recently been depressed, and I used to hate my life. He's always mad at me, and he's always calling me the "f*****t".

All my friends tell me that he has no clue of what he's talking about. They say that if I like of what I've changed into, and if I'm not changing to impress someone then I'm not considered a poser. I have no one to impress, or have any reason to. Plus, I really like this style. It gives me my own individuality.

My one friend that I've known for seven years always says "I still miss the old you."
I always get so aggrivated when he tells me this cuz my attitude hasn't changed, just my look. Yes, I can admit that I've been pissy to my parents and brother, but not my friends.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:13 pm
Same story here, minus the brother part. It's my friends that are jabbing at me about it.

I don't mind it anymore...

I suppose if it becomes a nuisance... slap him upside the head?

-Isel-

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:17 pm
what isel said ..slap him in the head!

i never really had this problem a few of my friends are punk or whatever and the other ones don't care because they're just as messed up.
get new friends?if they can't except the fact that you've changed then maybe they're not worth it  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:34 am
Well my friends don't call me a poser, it's just my brother.  

LadyPanda04

ll P o r c e l a i n ll

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:58 am
How old is your brother??

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:51 am
Bloody_Rose04
This past year I've changed from no style, to "Punk/Emo". Now my stupid little brother is calling me a poser, and he's always critizising me about stupid s**t.

I really like this style, and how I am now. I have changed, but I've recently been depressed, and I used to hate my life. He's always mad at me, and he's always calling me the "f*****t".

All my friends tell me that he has no clue of what he's talking about. They say that if I like of what I've changed into, and if I'm not changing to impress someone then I'm not considered a poser. I have no one to impress, or have any reason to. Plus, I really like this style. It gives me my own individuality.

My one friend that I've known for seven years always says "I still miss the old you."
I always get so aggrivated when he tells me this cuz my attitude hasn't changed, just my look. Yes, I can admit that I've been pissy to my parents and brother, but not my friends.
My brother is the same way, don't pay attention to him. Brothers are just there to annoy the s**t out of you.  

BlairyFairy

Phoenix of Kurai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:12 pm
Some people will hate you/ love you. Eventually they'll just start to change the aspect and get used to it. If not. Eff them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:30 pm
My brother is 12.

LadyPanda04

Nagaru Tensei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:51 am
Bloody_Rose04
My brother is 12.
Yeaa...If Im In that same situation....A swift kick in the a** should do the trick..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:41 pm
Yeah. My brother does need a good kick in the a**. But everytime I start to beat him up, I always am the one getting in trouble. My parents baby him too much.

LadyPanda04

ur_code_name_is_milo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:03 am
my parents are like that with my little sister who is also 12 she always calls me a dirty mosher and crap like that rolleyes  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games