i copied and pasted this from my profile:

{*ALWAYS THE BRIDESMAID,NEVER THE BRIDE*}
I'm Rika.as far as labeling me goes i guess i'm emo as in ''emotional'' but i might be goth.^^i am be Bi. two things i'm afraid of:getting married and teen prgnancy
....and I AM THE BIGGEST FREAK YOU WILL EVER MEET!!!!
My favorite bands are:
My Chemical Romance--ONE OF THE BEST BANDS EVER!,The Used,AFI,Seether,HIM,Panic! At The Disco,Green Day,Nirvana,Hole,Evans Blue,Evanescence,Linkin Park,Paramore,The Offspring,From first to Last,Muse,Taking Back Sunday,Papa Roach,30 Seconds To Mars,My Epiphany,Milemaker,New London Fire and some others.
i HATE rap,and mtv.especially mtv,they don't deserve capitol letters!mtv suxs! Fuse roxs!
My favorite tv shows are Inu-Yasha,Full Metal Alchemist,Yu Yu Hakasho[wich doesn't come on anymore,sad] Friends[guilty pleasure]the golden girls,unsolved mysteries and Will and Grace.
I like to write,draw,read,sing,look at gerard way,he is gorgeus and awsome,gerard roxs.i support gay & bi's. i started a petition at school to see how many people would sign for gay&bi rights,50 SIGNATURES!!Fuu Ray thinks i'm like kagome from inuyasha.i'd love to get new friends so anyone who sees this can PM me. i love to read.
some of my favorites:gatcha gacha,fruits basket,kare kano,sailor moon,boys over flowers and any anime i mentioned
lol my website is gerard giving a make up lesson
{*I AM THE s**t OF THE WICKED*}