Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Damnit.! I Can Never Get This Right!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix of Kurai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:05 pm
I don't know if its weird that I (a guy) can never seem to find a girl that I would like to date. It might because I live in a hick town where most people are trashy, preppy, losers or goths (hope their arent goths that are offended by this I just dont like goths sweatdrop ). Or if I'm picky but I tend to need someone intelligent; emo/punk-ish; and pretty attractive. Is that too much to ask for? I meet girls like that but they never live where I do. Except for one ( Another Situation). I am straight. Any other people out there who are cant find 'the girl'?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:02 pm
FIRST:
Stop looking for girls who are emo/punkish.
IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.

SECOND:
Don't make someone feel like they have to be pretty or attractive to have a chance with you.
IT HURTS TO FEEL UGLY.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:34 pm
+ roffle!face
FIRST:

we shouldn't do that? eek oh crap.......
(well except i go for boys...most of the time)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:34 pm
Because you're just judging people on how they look.
Not who they are.

It's pretty damn selfish.
];.
In my opinion.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:53 pm
+ roffle!face
Because you're just judging people on how they look.
Not who they are.

It's pretty damn selfish.
];.
In my opinion.

well looks are the first thing you go by a lot,unless they're your friend first.
but then if you do know them and they're not your type and you only like them for looks is selfish  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:44 am
Phoenix of Kurai
I don't know if its weird that I (a guy) can never seem to find a girl that I would like to date. It might because I live in a hick town where most people are trashy, preppy, losers or goths (hope their arent goths that are offended by this I just dont like goths sweatdrop ). Or if I'm picky but I tend to need someone intelligent; emo/punk-ish; and pretty attractive. Is that too much to ask for? I meet girls like that but they never live where I do. Except for one ( Another Situation). I am straight. Any other people out there who are cant find 'the girl'?

I love goths..
Anyways, I can't find 'the guy'
I live in a "hick" town also, it sucks...
But I'll find one.  

BlairyFairy

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:05 am
+ roffle!face
FIRST:

SECOND:
Don't make someone feel like they have to be pretty or attractive to have a chance with you.
IT HURTS TO FEEL UGLY.
You really don't have a say in what he wants in a girl, he can look for whatever he wants.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:19 pm

He can -look- for what he wants, but if he's being picky, he can't come complaining when he doesn't find anything. =3

Beside, she was just giving off tips. XP

I'm with her on this one, though. While looks are important, don't make them too much a priority, you might get better results then. ^_^

Bottine

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:08 pm
@Pickles:
I know I don't.
But it is quite...Hm...Discriminative, maybe?
-can't think of the word now-

@Poppy:
<3.
x 3.
Much better said.
: D.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:20 pm
Look for things about a persons personality that you like..... if you find a person that matches the kind of personality you'd like to be with.... i can almost gaurantee you, you'll be pleased with their looks.

hard to explain... just... believe me.
I guess you could call it "fate"...

but one thing... "love" isn't about you.
It's about them. You don't love a person by feeling good about it.. You love a person by making THEM feel good. I'm not a christian anymore... but in the Old King James bible's for most of the times you'd find the word "love" in the modern translations, you'd see "charity", as in the act of giving to another person.

I believe finding love is about making another person feel good...
but as much as I believe that, you should find somebody you'll be happy with also. (but again... the priority should be your counterpart, not your preferences..)  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:54 am
Maybe you should lower your standards, there are only a few sure fire rules when looking for a girl. And those are just common sense things like...

Never date a friends ex, it gets too messy.
Never date an ex's relative, it gets stickier.
Always make sure the person is close to your age.

You all get the idea, the reason I was so picky, is because in the places I go, everyone has dated someone else I know, or is related to someone or... well you get the idea.

Though if you want me to really annoy you... I have what your looking for. blaugh heart xd

Just lower your standards and you might actually be surprised by what you find. Also, how the hellp do you define punk? its such a varied and consistantly changing style its impossible.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:54 pm
Rellik San
Maybe you should lower your standards, there are only a few sure fire rules when looking for a girl. And those are just common sense things like...

You all get the idea, the reason I was so picky, is because in the places I go, everyone has dated someone else I know, or is related to someone or... well you get the idea.

Though if you want me to really annoy you... I have what your looking for. blaugh heart xd

Just lower your standards and you might actually be surprised by what you find. Also, how the hellp do you define punk? its such a varied and consistantly changing style its impossible.

the bolded statement was a broken rule in the case of my friend and my ex....

i mean... TWO ******** WEEKS LATER???
COME THE ******** ON!!! I ******** hate that stupid son of a b***h now.  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:02 pm
Archangel Izual
Rellik San

Point in case of the dating rules.

Thats happened so many times to people I know.

Another one to remember
an ex is an ex for a reason, keep it that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:49 pm
Rellik San
Archangel Izual
Rellik San

Point in case of the dating rules.

Thats happened so many times to people I know.

Another one to remember
an ex is an ex for a reason, keep it that way.

another one for you.
Mistakes made can be corrected. So an ex doesn't always have to be.  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items