Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Anyone into the anime?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

E-lee-za

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:32 pm
I kinda love it, too bad 4kids made a mess out of it, but fansubs make it pretty enjoyable. I love the episode when netto-kun and the crew dress as girls in order to be kidnapped and save the other kidnapped girls.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:30 pm
The anime is awesome. 4kids did ruin it though.  

Ferale

-MySorryEyesCanSee-

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:27 am
Yeah i loved the Anime version of Megaman it Rox My Sox! it real sucks now that its suddenly dissapeared out of sight some how confused Protoman Rox My Sox!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:17 am
They finished up Axess here in the US, and I haven't seen anything about them airing anything past that. I certainly hope they do. I realize that it gets changed on the way here, but I like to watch the battles more than the story. Same reason that my dad and I both watch "Yu-Gi-Oh!" We're both very much into the card game, so we really enjoy watching the deuls. The story is more of an added bonus.  

Silenfoot

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:38 am
Ugh! I wish they put it back on! -_-' Its like, MegaMans other, the Red Rocker, seemed to take his place. But MegaMan NT Warrior...is MUCH better than VJ! I even got the MMNTW Mangas the other day! Sheesh! 4kids might have sucked a bit, but it also filled in the plotholes of the games and mangas.

My favorate epesode?

Where MegaMan gets framed by his darker alter ego, DarkMega. O_o'

((Viewtiful Joe...I like calling him the Red Rocker! I mean, MegaMans the Blue Bomber!))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:49 pm
User Image

The fansubs are FAR superior to the dubs. xP There's a million reasons why, but I won't go into it right now. (Takes up too much space and time. xP)

Dark Rockman is ebil. =O Crazy Rockman is so much fun. >w< But Dark Blues owns all others. >=O

I like the anime more and more as it goes along, despite the fact they totally got Netto and Rockman's introduction wrong, Shun was nowhere to be seen, and they COMPLETELY fscked-up Forte's story. =( (Beginning sucked, so it could only improve from there? xD)

I love how they made Rockman afraid of ghosts. So cute! xD And I really like the voice actors for the Japanese version. =) And Trill! He's adorable! xD ('course, anyone watching the American version won't know who Trill is... and you've missed out on the badassery that is Beast... O.o; )

I think my favorite episode is from Beast+. Three words; Giant. Dancing Metool. x3 Complete with backup singers, Dotarou and Mr. Press (GroundMan and DustMan's operators). xD

Is anyone else watching Beast+? =O

Concerto

Friendly Friend

Fiyun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:27 am
Being european, Capcom just loves to ignore us for the most. This leaves me to WPP:s fansubs.

Intresting and fun at parts even with chronology mix ups.
Pity I have only seen the two first Beast episodes with subs(some other on youtube without sub. ninja )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:21 am
Concerto
User Image

The fansubs are FAR superior to the dubs. xP There's a million reasons why, but I won't go into it right now. (Takes up too much space and time. xP)

Dark Rockman is ebil. =O Crazy Rockman is so much fun. >w< But Dark Blues owns all others. >=O

I like the anime more and more as it goes along, despite the fact they totally got Netto and Rockman's introduction wrong, Shun was nowhere to be seen, and they COMPLETELY fscked-up Forte's story. =( (Beginning sucked, so it could only improve from there? xD)

I love how they made Rockman afraid of ghosts. So cute! xD And I really like the voice actors for the Japanese version. =) And Trill! He's adorable! xD ('course, anyone watching the American version won't know who Trill is... and you've missed out on the badassery that is Beast... O.o; )

I think my favorite episode is from Beast+. Three words; Giant. Dancing Metool. x3 Complete with backup singers, Dotarou and Mr. Press (GroundMan and DustMan's operators). xD

TRILL! O_O OH, MY GOD HE IS SO CUTE! HE LOOKS LIKE A CHIBI ROCKMAN! ...Rock? Afriad of ghosts? Someone get me a screenshot...*grins evily*

REMEMBER THE EPESODE WHERE THEY ALL GOT TURNED INTO CATS?! THAT WAS SO CUTE! ^_^ They all said "Meow" at the end of every senctence....imagine, Neko Forte....would that make him a...catfish? I drew a picture of that if anyone wants to see.

((Note, Beast hasn't started here yet, but I know who Trill is. Thank you, fansites! ...Hopefully they;ll continue MegaMan NT Warrior here in the west! Curse living in New York...))  

Mechanic Alt

Fiyun

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:02 am
Sakuya-Redheart
Concerto
User Image

TRILL! O_O OH, MY GOD HE IS SO CUTE! HE LOOKS LIKE A CHIBI ROCKMAN! ...Rock? Afriad of ghosts? Someone get me a screenshot...*grins evily*

REMEMBER THE EPESODE WHERE THEY ALL GOT TURNED INTO CATS?! THAT WAS SO CUTE! ^_^ They all said "Meow" at the end of every senctence....imagine, Neko Forte....would that make him a...catfish? I drew a picture of that if anyone wants to see.

((Note, Beast hasn't started here yet, but I know who Trill is. Thank you, fansites! ...Hopefully they;ll continue MegaMan NT Warrior here in the west! Curse living in New York...))
Yeah I remember the Cat-episode(downloaded, mind you), though I lacked a few navis there.... ProtoMan. ninja

Though I need chicken blood to curse for us europeans.(only imports if we are going to get MegaMan episodes. burning_eyes )  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:12 pm
Sakuya-Redheart

Ask and ye shall receive. =D

Trill's the kyootest. heart I mean, c'mon; with an entrance like this and that adorable theme song, how can anyone NOT like him? =D

As for Rock's ghost-phobia, eps that jump to mind are EXE 26 (I'm not sure if this one aired in English), Stream 44, and Beast 4. =) Stream 44 and Beast 4 are hilarious even without subs. xD

Here's some screens::

EXE 26, when informed of a ghost ship lurking in the waters =D
Exe 26 again:: not even trying to be brave anymore xD
Stream 44, when informed of a haunted mansion. Look familiar? =D
Stream 44, finally confronting the ghosts... sort of. He ducks, and Roll's really mad at him for his choice of places to hide. xD

There's no really good screenshots of it, but Beast Episode 4 is all about Rock trying to be the brave big brother to Trill while they investigate another ghost ship. Trill loves scary stuff, so he keeps scaring poor Rock, who manages to keep himself from screaming... at least, until the very end. xD

Sakuya-Redheart

That's one of my all-time favorite episodes-nya! xD The Neko Virus episode-nya! That was AWESOME-nya! But the lack of Blues makes it a little less awesome. =( So! I took it upon myself to neko-ize all the missing Navis who should've been included (plus some who were there, just 'cause they're cute). =D

Shadowman & Elecman
Blues & Forte
Rockman
Rock, Blues, Roll, Forte, and SearchMan =D

I'd love to see your picture. 3nodding

Athal
Yeah I remember the Cat-episode(downloaded, mind you), though I lacked a few navis there.... ProtoMan. ninja

It would've been so funny to see Blues as a neko. ^w^

Athal, you mentioned WPP, right? There's also [Saito-Raws], through Rockman.exe Online, or even better, Rockman.exe HQ. =)

I've missed most of the first and second seasons, except for the cliffhanger episodes and a couple that looked neat, and almost all of Stream, but I've watched all the currently dubbed Axess episodes (IT'S ALMOST DARK BLUES TIME! =O), all 25 Beast eps (all the raws, plus the subs now), and the current eps of Beast+. So, yeah, I'm kinda addicted. <.<;  

Concerto

Friendly Friend

Fiyun

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:26 am
Concerto
Sakuya-Redheart

Ask and ye shall receive. =D

Trill's the kyootest. heart I mean, c'mon; with an entrance like this and that adorable theme song, how can anyone NOT like him? =D

As for Rock's ghost-phobia, eps that jump to mind are EXE 26 (I'm not sure if this one aired in English), Stream 44, and Beast 4. =) Stream 44 and Beast 4 are hilarious even without subs. xD

Here's some screens::

EXE 26, when informed of a ghost ship lurking in the waters =D
Exe 26 again:: not even trying to be brave anymore xD
Stream 44, when informed of a haunted mansion. Look familiar? =D
Stream 44, finally confronting the ghosts... sort of. He ducks, and Roll's really mad at him for his choice of places to hide. xD

There's no really good screenshots of it, but Beast Episode 4 is all about Rock trying to be the brave big brother to Trill while they investigate another ghost ship. Trill loves scary stuff, so he keeps scaring poor Rock, who manages to keep himself from screaming... at least, until the very end. xD

Sakuya-Redheart

That's one of my all-time favorite episodes-nya! xD The Neko Virus episode-nya! That was AWESOME-nya! But the lack of Blues makes it a little less awesome. =( So! I took it upon myself to neko-ize all the missing Navis who should've been included (plus some who were there, just 'cause they're cute). =D

Shadowman & Elecman
Blues & Forte
Rockman
Rock, Blues, Roll, Forte, and SearchMan =D

I'd love to see your picture. 3nodding

Athal

It would've been so funny to see Blues as a neko. ^w^

Athal, you mentioned WPP, right? There's also [Saito-Raws], through Rockman.exe Online, or even better, Rockman.exe HQ. =)

I've missed most of the first and second seasons, except for the cliffhanger episodes and a couple that looked neat, and almost all of Stream, but I've watched all the currently dubbed Axess episodes (IT'S ALMOST DARK BLUES TIME! =O), all 25 Beast eps (all the raws, plus the subs now), and the current eps of Beast+. So, yeah, I'm kinda addicted. <.<;

Ah, yes the Rockman headquarters... I visit it sometimes but am not a member of it.(Only the Retro Faction. neutral )

About Trill's entrance: I felt it was much cooler during episode one of Beast when BubbleMan(puku) discovered Trill, but then again it reminds me of the episode after with Roll(with a haiku?), IceMan and AquaMan babysitting the little thing... I pity IceMan and AquaMan. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 12:50 pm
E-lee-za
I kinda love it, too bad 4kids made a mess out of it, but fansubs make it pretty enjoyable. I love the episode when netto-kun and the crew dress as girls in order to be kidnapped and save the other kidnapped girls.

i don't remember that episode  

Blackninja3003

Aya Azure

Distinct Hunter

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:19 pm
it was alright but the inconsistancies bothered me way to much....  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games