Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
New season of BBC radio show

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calitar

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 5:44 am
I did not see this mentioned anywhere else, so I thought I would do the honours. They have started up a new season of the HHGG radio show on BBC. You can listen to the latest episode here. If you want to listen to the first episode of the new season you will need to be quick. I think it will be taken down tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:29 am
With the exception of most of the world hating you, the worst part about being in the states is the total lack of Hitchhiker's Radio. I think there is a possiblity of getting via XM radio, but I don' t have that. iTunes doesn't have it, and I don't want to buy it from BBC. I have only heard two of them so far, and I zarking want to hear the rest of them!  

Yuuki Gunn

Calitar

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 4:42 pm
You can download the old episodes at this website. As for the new episodes, you can listen online. Just go to the BBC radio HHGG page and click on the "Stereo" button on the left.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 7:08 am
Calitar
You can download the old episodes at this website. As for the new episodes, you can listen online. Just go to the BBC radio HHGG page and click on the "Stereo" button on the left.

heart

I have been searching for those forever, much love 3nodding  

Tulse Luper

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games