Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
...advice?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:58 pm
this may be kind of heavy for this guild,the rest of the post seem silly and funny but here it goes:
about a week ago i figured out i'm bi.only my friends know and i have no intention of telling my family.
any advice or something?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:27 am
my advice for you would be to tell some friends. people you know in real life that you know arent going to judge you. just so that you have someone to talk to...it really helped me when i found out that i was, just having one or 2 friends that know, so it doesnt feel like you are carieing a huge secret all the time.

of course if your friends already know then i would just advise thinking about a way to tell your parents. i know it may not seem like the best idea in the world, but BELIEVE me its better if they know. it took me a long time to tell my mum...or rather...untill she read my msn profile and found out by accident lol but she was very understanding. i dont know your parents obviously so i cant judge, but id still advise telling them, gently.

also search for the all bi gay lesbian guild, there are lloads of people there that would be willing to help smile  

MoonMaze

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:30 pm
I agree with MoonMare.

I don't really have any advice of my own, because I've never been in that situation..  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games