Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Eating Human Flesh? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you eat Human Flesh?
  Sure.
  Not a chance.
  Not without my A1 Steak Sauce!
  Maybe if it was someone I hate.
View Results

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 10:01 am
Would you? A lot of religions believe that eating another human gives you his wisdom, virtues, visces, power, whatever. Other religions believe it to be a huge no-no punishable by unlimited never ending torment. Some people find it sick, and some people find it interesting, but no matter what it is always taboo.
I'd do it. Yeah that's right. I'd eat someone. I'd eat a nice pectoral muscle. What part would you eat?

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:29 pm
Calf.  

Din_of_Serenity

Din_of_Serenity

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 3:31 pm
A nice calf muscle.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 4:41 pm
No, I wouldn't...I couldn't get past the psychological aspect. I've never been starving to death though...so who's to judge? We're all animals at heart.  

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200

E_Night

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 5:31 pm
Yeah i've read a few books that says eating others is suposed to give you their wisdom. Queen of the damned was one (not the movie that was crap, the book from ann rice) Id eat someone but what body part would i eat? well how about the parts i wouldn't eat. The internal organs except for the heart and brain. and i wouldn't eat the eyes. Other than that pop a thigh on the barbe and smother it with sauce. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 7:12 pm
I'll eat anything.  

Grand Moff Locket

Din_of_Serenity

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 4:08 pm
Eternalnight666
Yeah i've read a few books that says eating others is suposed to give you their wisdom. Queen of the damned was one (not the movie that was crap, the book from ann rice) Id eat someone but what body part would i eat? well how about the parts i wouldn't eat. The internal organs except for the heart and brain. and i wouldn't eat the eyes. Other than that pop a thigh on the barbe and smother it with sauce. sweatdrop
but calf muscles have more meat.  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 9:48 pm
Wouldn't the most meat be on the leg? The quad...ra...sept? Ain't that were the most meat is on animals?  

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

E_Night

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:08 pm
Kharybuce
Wouldn't the most meat be on the leg? The quad...ra...sept? Ain't that were the most meat is on animals?

I don't know... I;ll ask a butcher the next time im in a supermarket exclaim  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:34 pm
I eat my scabs. Havent gotten one in a long time though. But i would eat a human, escpecially the thumb and the meat around it. Looks like a chicken leg.  

BitchesBrew

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:13 pm
BitchesBrew
I eat my scabs. Havent gotten one in a long time though. But i would eat a human, escpecially the thumb and the meat around it. Looks like a chicken leg.
Ghah! Just the thought of eating a finger or the hand creeps me out. I mean, a human steak, sure, but a hand or a foot. *Shivers from emotions yet identified.*  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 9:15 am
I agree on the steak idea.  

Din_of_Serenity

BitchesBrew

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:07 pm
Dathu
BitchesBrew
Ghah! Just the thought of eating a finger or the hand creeps me out. I mean, a human steak, sure, but a hand or a foot. *Shivers from emotions yet identified.*

sheesh id cook it and marinate it DUH. lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 12:27 pm
I wouldn't be able to eat another human, ESPECIALLY if it gave me their traits. I wouldn't be able to tolerate the fact that what's on my plate used to think like I do. And also that human had a family and was unique, not like a chicken or cow.

If it gave me their traits, it would be bad. I would much rather be myself, thank you very much. And I would feel kind of guilty...like that wisdom was not acheived honestly and I did not have to do anything to get it except let my body do its natural behavior: eat.  

Rev Shrubbery

Mistress_of_Distress

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 8:05 pm
I can't tolerate eating ANYTHING that used to be alive, and think, and had to be murdered for me to be enjoying my meal. So I would not eat any human.

Probably why I'm a vegetarian, huh? sweatdrop  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces