Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Heaven's Bounty and Comics
Heaven's Bounty world character bios and storyline

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kurodo32
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:47 am
Alright Heaven's bounty is my story I wrote it myself, or still am. The world is a present day world with guns and what not but many people do prefer to use swords instead of the gun, and all present day technologies are available such as phones and tv and whatnot. I did research on the animals so as to be accurate to their behavior. The world is nothing but animals no humans even though the creature will lok like it, Jerith will explain things in the story a bit too. Okay the story goes like this: this bounty hunter named Jerith is a half breed fox/angel and he is out for revenge against the people who killed his parents. People fear the merging of of devine creatures and earthly beings. He is now trying to keep his secret while at the same time hunting down the being that destroyed his life. When hes on a hunt for a lizard gang he run across this , marina, whom was attacked and he takes her to his home and she find out about him and thus she was sentenced to her fate. As time goes on more is revealed about Jerith and his past, it tells of how the ers were angels themselves and that he would have to acrife many things to avenge his parents. It is a story of lonelyness, action, adventure, pain, love, and above all how one man was determined enough to change the world.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:57 am
Character Bios: (images coming soon)

Nethaniel Crane: Jerith's angelic father, nothing is known of him except from what Jerith remebers. He was a solemn strange person. He kept quiet about his love for krystal the fox, and so when he was found out he was killed.

Krystal Crane: Jeriths mother, she was a kind sweet loving lady and did everything she could to protect her child and her secret, she didnt know that Nethaniel was found out and was attacked in her home, but she managed to save Jerith from his fate.

Jerith Crane: The main character. He is a quiet person he likes to be left alone for reasons obvious only to himself. Only three people know his secret, and they are the only ones he trusts. He doesnt get very angry often, for he is a laid back person, calm and orderly. He stays calm in most any situation but when he does get angry look out for he would kill anyone that gets in his way when hes like that.

Marina: The second main character. She was found by Jerith after she was attacked by a gang. She is curious and disobediant. She is, even if she denies it, in love with jerith. She doesn't like to be ignored and is always looking for answers. She usually is the first to pop her lid, and that usually gets her and Jerith in trouble. She can't keep her mouth shut usually.

Jecht: Jerith's best friend the bear. Jecht grew up with Jerith and knows his secret he mainly just gives Jerith his work and the current obunties and information on the location of said bounty.
(more to be added)  

kurodo32
Crew

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:05 pm
Eheee. Reading all of these profiles reminds me a lot of our old roleplays. They have a lot of characters in common. For instance, Jerith and Marina sound much like Deigo and Alyssa.
To me, anyway.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:57 pm
i cant believe i abandoned this stuff, though it would be hard to turn this into a book  

kurodo32
Crew

Heaven's Bounty and Comics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces