Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Dead father?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:41 pm
Well my dad is a dumbass. He's a biker. He likes speed. He was out on his bike and just now was taken away in an ambulance. Some other biker guy came here and told my mom "he flipped his bike", "he's hurt bad."
stare
My brother recently took the van (only other vehicle) to get his so called "sick" girlfriend who supposedly is seemingly "on the verge of death". So why did he bring her here? She should be at home if she's that sick... (my brother is a ******** a** face.... diff. story). He left the keys somewhere and doesn't remember exactly where.. "the table or the counter", he says. So my s**t-head mother has been bitching for about half an hour about it because she wants to go .... the thing is she shows EVERY emotion through anger. she bitches about depressing s**t, she bitches about happy s**t, she bitches about everything.

So.... I could care less if my father is dead. Only... If I don't have a father now, I have no support.
My mother is a b***h and can't do jack all for this family (which consists of me, as of now, really... my brother should likely be thrown out (again) soon....) and so .... I'll be stuck with her....

I kind of do want him to live.... but i really wouldn't care if he was to die.......

I'd not cry at a funeral. I'd not show any sorrow or remorse. Simply a sigh and a turn of my back. I just wish I didn't have assholes for parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:15 pm

It almost sounds like you're trying to convince yourself you don't care. You're being a little contradictive. >___<;

Your mother doesn't sound like an overly pleasant person, gotta suck. I'm personally hoping your father gets better. It sounds like it'd do you some good if he was still around. ^_^;

Bottine

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 9:24 pm
i just hate how he's never been a fatherly figure. The only thing he's good for is financial support.

The reason i still feel like i DON'T want him to die?
Because I don't want to live to face him die before I actually see my chance to have an actual father.

My mother just got home... and he's in Critical Care (ICU basically...)
and has brain trauma... and i suppose he's unconcious.

So much for going to Indiana next week.
...and my mother will b***h about it after he gets better, and for the next 10 years...

....and i feel like s**t right now....
*sigh*... ugh.... i wish i had a father......  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 7:55 am
ya in life my dad wasn't the #1 dad of the year or anything but come on who parents is, take it from me deep deep deep down you may feel a tiny bit of remorse if he died. I know cuz my dad sent me away , drunk my b-days and hoildays away and i still sortta miss him.  

Blow.Me.Bubbles

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:44 am
you're right... but i still don't feel sorry for him being an idiot driver.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:31 pm
I'm sorry, hun.
D;.
And don't tell me I can't be sorry.
Cus I can be.
];.
And I do hope he gets better.
For your sake.
Kay?
<3.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Blow.Me.Bubbles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:12 pm
Archangel Izual
you're right... but i still don't feel sorry for him being an idiot driver.
ture i don't feel sorry for idot drunks either but still ...  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games