Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~"Episode of the Week"~ *Rate'um & Comment* Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a good idea for a review topic?
  YES!
  I most likely won't comment that much...
View Results

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:22 pm
Okay, so this should be fun for everyone to do- I'm going to list one of the Sailor Moon Episodes 1-200 and we can all comment "Good or Bad" and give it our rating from 1-5 hearts (For ex: if it's a pretty good but not the best one I'd give it a heart heart heart rating- get it!?) If you have any questions just do what everyone else is doing and it'll go great.

New 'Episodes of the Week' will be in Bold letters and completely at random so tune in and be ready to comment girls & guys!!
***P.S. Please don't list your own favorite episodes to discuss on or we won't be able to get enough votes/comments/opinions on the 'Episode of the Week' that's listed already, Okay wink

Have fun and I hope to hear some of the Good, the Bad and the Ugly about our Favorite Anime!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:43 pm
I thought why not start out our first 'Episode of the Week' with the first one ever aired for SM Fans Everywhere!!

Episode #1 - Season 1!

"Nakimushi Usagi no karei naru henshin"
Graceful Change of Crybaby Usagi!!
(a.k.a. A Moon Star is Born)

User Image

*What's the rating? (1-5 Hearts)
*What's this Episodes Best/Worst Aspects??
*What did you think of it!?

User_8572

User_8572

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 2:50 pm
Since this was the 1st episode they really needed to grab the attention of their viewers- so they made the character a typical girl we all can identify with, wishes of being Sailor V (like a super heroin and having 'the good life), the Dark Kingdoms 1st appearance along with Beryl & Jadeite- Plus we got to meet Luna, Usagi and Mamoru!!
I believe this was a good kick off to an awesome show with many great episodes to follow!!
I liked how scary they made the 1st few youma (monsters) to creep us all out- Plus the dazzling Tuxedo Mask threw his 1st rose to save the day! And Sailor Moon did her 1st Moon Tiara Action!! The animation was good - not the best ever because it WAS 1992 but it was well done. Sucks that her odongo flashing things only made ONE appearance and it was only this episode....
All in all I give it a good heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:10 pm
I like the very first episode. It is a very cool idea to have a normal, lazy girl like usagi be a superhero(something I wanted to be when I was younger). Usagi is a teen who we all can relate to. She seems to have a lot of friends, is lazy, gets bad grades and loves to shop! I also like how they protrayed luna in the episode(she is so funny!)! Mamoru was great in this episode too! The interaction between usagi and mamoru(about her test) was funny and I always laughed at that part. My rating will be heart heart heart heart  

Magical-Medli

B4D W0LF

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:52 pm
The first episode reminds me too much of the lazy crybaby i am xD but its nice to think someone like me has superhero potential, it got me hooked. heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:45 am
heart heart heart heart heart

I give it Five hearts. Mostly because of the evil monster and the FIRST time that Naru gets attacked! Promising many more attacks later on.

We meet Umino- the geek that always gets uber good grades and has a crush on Usagi-chan.

We meet Usagi's Mom, Ikuko- the home maker and Shingo and her dad.

Luna's amusing in this too. Plus we see the first Senshi ever (sailor V) posters there.

I love it when she and Mamoru interacted. I loved Mamoru the best in it, because of when Usagi glances back after she got her test paper back like 'cutie..though' the first hints.

Plus, the mosnter was wicked cool death scene and the hair thing and Tuxedo's first appearance as a mystery man *sighs* D: oh those days long ago....  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Vivi~chan64

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:55 am
heart heart heart heart heart
I give it 5 hearts because it's the first episode ever and I owe my respects to it. My mom and I were at Blockbuster and I wanted some dumb Barney video (I was 4), but by accident we rented a Sailor Moon video which had the first 5 episodes. I put in the video and my mom was working at the time. I'mmstarteing to watch the previews getting ready to sing to Barney songs and junk, when I hear the Sailor Moon theme song. Immediatly I took it off and started to cry wanting Barney, but my mom told just to watch what we got. I start to watch it and soon I begin to like it. Eventually by the end of the day I fell in love with Sailor Moon! I couldn't go to sleep and I drove my mom crazy sining the song over and over again. Then when I got to school I even started singing it and most of my friends didn't know what it was, but I didn't care. Now I am a Sailor Moon FAN!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:27 am
episode 1- heart heart heart

the episode's good. not too bad, but not steller either. Yes I know it was the very first epi. and that it's old and 1st episodes tend to be a little boring because it's just setting up the situation and plot. But when i watch it i feel a little.....bored...(but then again i've seen it like a kazillion times)

but who cares. it's the 1st EVER EPISODE OF SAILOR MOON!!! WOOO!! It gets 2 hearts just for that.  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

User_8572

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:10 am
Episode #110 - Season 3!

"Uranus tachi no shi? Talisman shutsugen"
(Death of Uranus and Neptune? The Coming of Talisman)
a.k.a. Destiny's Arrival

User Image
User Image

In this Episode...
We learned Haruka & Michiru were the carriers of the 2 talismons!!
We also thought they both died!!
Setsuna Appeared for the 1st time outside of the Gate of Time!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:16 am
I give this episode a heart heart heart heart
It had some of our favorite senshi in the lead plot, and they almost died!! That always catches your attention! Plus it was very tragically romantic, when Neptune kept stepping forward to save her lover and those arrows were just nailing her (wow, she can scream!) and then when Uranus finally is nice to Usagi she pushes her away and kills herself- now dark/noble in thought of saving the world.
Eudial always pissed me off because all of the 5 Witches were evil... what women can do when they're determined is scary!!
Plus, Setsuna finally appeared!! I hated her name being Trista (where did they pull that out of?? I was SO guessing Suzan)
Anyways... what do you think??!

User_8572

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:32 am
I give it heart heart heart heart heart

FIVE. I loved it! it Made me cry just a little. It's plain that those two are NOT cousins XD.

Plus Setsuna FINALLY reveals herself (it's better in the Manga though). Though Trista Means something like Melancholy which gels with her name Setsuna Meioh- Momentary deadking-whatever. >> I think they 'tried' to match the name meanings with the characters...

Anyway, I felt kinda bad for Eudial <.> Her ending was messed up, Out of jealousy ne?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:45 pm
Rating- heart heart heart heart heart

ah, i love this episode alot, it's in my top 10 fav. episodes. I love it so much i dont even know why! plus! my favorite piece of classical music appeared in it too (Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor) and the animation was sychned up to it perfectly!! Alot of strong emotions, phrases, and actions were in this episode.

And it also had the right amount of comic relief in it too (Eudial falling off the ledge makes me laugh every time)

plus, Setsuna made her 1st appearence heart  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Angel Darkchylde

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:28 pm
Rating: heart heart heart heart

I can only say four because by the time this season came aired I was VERY displeased with the changes they made when dubbing it. The whole Michiru and Haruka being cousins in my opinion is just OBSURD!! Though the thought of both senshi being did-did make me cry. And Setsuna making her first appearance away from the TimeGate is just GREAT.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:42 pm
Episode #181 - Season 5!

"Seiya to Usagi no Doki Doki Date"
(Seiya and Usagi's Heart Pounding Date)

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

In this Episode...
We saw Seiya transform into SailorStar Fighter!
We got to see what it'd be like if Usagi dated someone else!?
Sailor Iron Mouse's death and Usagi's 1st glimpse at Galaxia!!

User_8572

Syndrama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:26 pm
We also saw Haruka get jealous over Usagi and threaten (okay maybe not a real threat) to pound Seiya into the dirt. There's also a lovely scene about Haruka x Michiru "I'll be gentle when we're alone", if this is the episode I'm thinking it is.

I loved this epsiode, too bad I haven't seen the whole thing, so I can't really rate it redface  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff