Tragus, yay.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hollic

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:32 am
Yeah so I got my left tragus pierced yesterday.

I was nervous, as usual, but I found that compared to my conch and industrial...it really didn't hurt, and I have very thick crunchy cartilege. It barely even hurts now, like when I accidentaly flick it.

To those who already have their tragus pierced, was it the same for you? Let's share stories xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:50 pm
The most uncomfortable part of my tragus piercing was the pressure of the needle making space, which went away when the smaller 14ga jewelry went in. I'd only give that a 3 on a scale of 10 though, so not very painful at all. I was expecting it to hurt and crunch like my snug did, considering the tragus is thicker. It amused me too the force my piercer had to put behind it, as if he thought it was going to go through, but had to put in that extra little push to get it in.

The three days following hurt though, not in my tragus, but the side of my face/jaw. Hurt to laugh or talk too much, and eating was a b***h. It's a crazy feeling to realize that the ear is actually attached to the face and never have noticed before (by feeling anyway).  

Warninglv100
Crew

Warninglv100
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:27 pm
Thought I'd add that I just got my left tragus done just an hour or two ago. It was slightly more painful than the right, but it was done by a different piercer with a different technique, so it's to be expected. Now I feel like my ears are all feng shui or something like that now that I have a pair of tragus piercings. whee Well almost.. I have a ring in my left tragus and switched the other to a barbell to make it easier to sleep on and hopefully get rid of some of this scar tissue irritation. But once I have my two rings in, I'll be set. 3nodding

(P.S. I think I'm still on my piercing high. xd )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:24 pm
I got my tragus pierced. I got it done like six months ago.

It bled. It didn't hurt though. It took the guy like fifteen minutes to wipe all the blood out of my ear. He was really sweet about it though. I have a ring in, a nice silver ring. It's pretty. I need to get pictures, when I do, I'll be all over this thread like a mouse on cheese.

-Panty.Waste-

Ear Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff