Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
VS battle!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  im here! and i brought pie!
View Results

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:45 pm
ok ladies and gentlemen this is the first (i think) ever VS battle! i hope you like it because i have a good selection of VS battles lined up! and if you have a request please PM me and ill see what i can do!

Rules

1. when i put a name out please tell me how he will win
2. no spamming please
3. dont give me a crappy explanation on how he will win
4. have fun!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:54 pm
FIRST ONE!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. leon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HUNK who will win this one?!?!  

Resident_Kyo

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:47 pm
Actually its the second, I made one in the past, but kinda ran out of battles.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:04 pm
MM-212 Beta
Actually its the second, I made one in the past, but kinda ran out of battles.

well! i was close! so who do you think will win?  

Resident_Kyo

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:17 pm
Hmmm, If I had to choose, it be Mr. Death himself; it'd be nice to see Leon fall to the floor in his own pool of blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:27 am
Hunk, Hands down. Leon will do a backflip, but then Hunk will just break his neck. That, or fill him with bullet holes.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:42 am
i totally agree.. HUNK when you think about it has more combat training than leon mainly because he was a cop when you first saw him and he was kickass lol... but i think HUNK will win mainly because he has that custom TMP. thats one of the main reasons why i play the mercanaries game on RE4 so i can use that TMP and i never leave any survivors!!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:53 am
That's why HUNK wears a gas mask...Leon's fighting skills stink so bad.. talk2hand Leon would take one look at HUNK, think to himself that umbrella's comming back and before he can even take out his gun, his head will be dangling like a piece of bacon. or swiss cheese..whatever..don't wine about it Leon. thats for Ashley to do.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:16 am
ah those where some good ones guys! lets keep it going! ROUND 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jill Valtentine

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ada Wong  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:42 am
Well, I dislike VS threads a lot but since another mod and the captain are okay with it.... gonk

I'll say Ada because she seems to be good in martial arts where Jill isn't.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:31 pm
im sorry RE4 fanboys and fangirls but im going oldskool with jill valentine mainly because she rocked the hell outta all the resident evil games shes played in and ada has only been in a few if you count gameboy games... but i hate gameboy so it doesnt count! hahahah but jill does know martial arts and shes been trained in S.T.A.R.S and it doesnt really say where Ada has been trained at or pretty much anything  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:24 pm
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
im sorry RE4 fanboys and fangirls but im going oldskool with jill valentine mainly because she rocked the hell outta all the resident evil games shes played in and ada has only been in a few if you count gameboy games... but i hate gameboy so it doesnt count! hahahah but jill does know martial arts and shes been trained in S.T.A.R.S and it doesnt really say where Ada has been trained at or pretty much anything

Where did Jill made martial arts? And Ada was in a GB game? neutral

Btw, I'm not an RE 4 fangirl... stare  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:58 pm
Yeah, there was only one Gameboy color game and It stunk worse then Umbrella's Waste disposal facilities... It never had Ada in it, Just good ol Barry and Leon.On a good note,it was not made by Capcom((forgot who it was but I hope they never try that s**t again,ever.)) so you can't point a finger on that waste of good software parts on them. Gaiden was just too much that I straped it to a bottle rocket and sent that sumbitch to the moon.

Oh, and I can't choose who'd win. sweatdrop Don't really like when it's females going at it when I like them both.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:32 pm
That's kind of unfair. You put up a 23 bit 3d image of Jill from the first RE game beside an Ada figurine that probably can't be a more accurate representation of her. Jill though.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:28 pm
Mr. Kevin Ryman
Yeah, there was only one Gameboy color game and It stunk worse then Umbrella's Waste disposal facilities... It never had Ada in it, Just good ol Barry and Leon.On a good note,it was not made by Capcom((forgot who it was but I hope they never try that s**t again,ever.)) so you can't point a finger on that waste of good software parts on them. Gaiden was just too much that I straped it to a bottle rocket and sent that sumbitch to the moon.

Oh, and I can't choose who'd win. sweatdrop Don't really like when it's females going at it when I like them both.

your right there was a game boy color game with resident evil in it and it did suck! but there was a game boy advance game made from the same company and it also sucked...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff