Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you quest
  yes
View Results

Fieldartman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:09 pm
I know alot of people here are questing things and I am willing too help. Just tell me a brief thing about what your questing. Maybe show me a picture of what you want to look like and give me a price range of all the items and I will gladly help my best.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:10 pm
Well heading to bed in ten minutes will help you tommorrow night. Oh does anyone know how to change time on gaia.  

Fieldartman

sara-ane

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:12 am
right now I'm looking for angelic anklets...
angelic necklace...
and one of those cute puppies...
Ooo and a halo would be great...
all I know is that all of them are REALLY expensive rare items.
I may edit this later with a picture. Problem is, none of those avatar generators have the skirt I'm wearing! (elegant veil)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:10 am
Im questing all the fishing game items. Im not necessarily asking for money but fish would be nice. Also,if anyone is interested im holding a 10,000 gold lotto where you buy tickets with fish and some trash. Im only selling 5000 tickets. almost 1000 are gone now. I am going to lose money,but hopefully i'll get plenty of fish from it. Its still cheaper than buying them on the market i think. If you want tickets visit the link in my siggy!  

Juggalo1213

Archangel Lionheart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:17 am
Any ideas on a halo?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:52 am
I quest for... I'm not sure... For sparkling things ^^ lol  

[MalaKai]

Seeress

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:43 pm
The problem with the halo is two-fold... One, finding someone who is actually willing to sell theirs (since that was before you could make multiple donations, so no one had more than one) and two, having the astronomical amount of gold that they will most likely ask for. Last time I saw a halo offered, that amount was up near the billion range.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:56 pm
I was looking to do a sakura from naroto avvie but couldn't find anything to look like sakura so I'm now going to do a fairy outfit avatar. I just need the shoes, wand, wings & ears.  

Temarii_Uzumaki

NessaChan
Crew

Sparkly Nerd

8,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:47 pm
I am on a little quest for a green kimono! It's my first "quest", so I start small. 3nodding I still have to think about what things I want to really quest for.. I still don't know everything that I have to choose from!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:49 pm
I'm questing for a bunch of stuff (see my signature), but right now most of that's on hold because I'm sort of questing for a Gwee. smile  

wingedorange

Michael Buble

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:03 pm
i am after the angelic microphone thats all lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:07 am
Hi. Thanks for the offer. I would LOVE heart heart heart heart heart

Angelic bracelets
Staff of the Angels
Winged anklets
Angel bow
and the Ballerina Circlet...

Anything you can help out with would be wonderful and greatly appreciated!!!!! heart heart heart

linzzy666

Adnamac

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:56 am
Currently questing for a Ducky hat thing. <3 I think they're cute.

Nevermind...I got it. xd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:21 pm
Thats one thing this grams doesn't have to do thank goodness 3nodding

My daughter does the questing and gets me anything I need. Otherwise I'd be in trouble. I just like to say hi in guilds and dress up my avatar as well as the gaia home and towns. But good luck to all with your questing  

[.Mystery.Woman.]

The Bookwyrm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:36 am
I'm working on a very slow quest for angelic minis. Not even a quarter of the way there yet, but I'm hoping to get there without completely selling off my inventory. Goodness knowns I've made over a million so far just selling old donation items I never user....

As for changing the time on Gaia goes, Go to My Gaia and click on Account. In the first little block, titled Account, scroll down towards the end. You'll want to adjust your Timezone, which is the second box from the last. Hope that helps!

21+

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff