Reply Facial & Oral Piercings
Smileys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nymphetamyn

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:33 pm
I'm going to get a smiley piercing, and I'm nervous as I always am before a piercing.

Will it hurt? Will it bleed? How much adjusting will I have to do?

I know the hurt and bleeding is really a personal thing, but maybe people who've had it done can tell me if it hurt or bled for them?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:30 pm
1) didn't hurt

2) didn't bleed

smile

I admit though that my piercer uses a freezing spray, but it's such a thin piece of skin I'd assume it wouldn't be too bad without. After it had worn off I didn't feel any pain anyway.

The only thing I can say is that for the first couple of days it will get annoying, as it feels like you've got an m&m stuck in your top lip, lol. But after a few days it 'settles' into where it will sit and won't really be that noticable.

These piercings are apparantly highly prone to rejection ( I say apparantly as I've had mine for over a year now smile ) so you must be careful with it. not playing with it too much etc.
and if you have a labret, be careful not to catch the back of that stud in it wink  

Modified Mummy

PlaydoughXcore

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:34 pm
I really want this done.
Next month in fact.

What gauge is it best to be peirced at?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:20 pm
I'd get it at 16g just so it's not too intrusive and annoying feeling.
This doesn't seem to be a piercing that hurts or bleeds a lot. I haven't had one though. I'd expect a quick pinch and then it's over kind of deal. =3  

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

popcornsharingbox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:52 pm
I think these are spiffy! I can't wait to see a picture of it when you get it done. biggrin I don't think I'd ever get one done, though. My teeth aren't too awesome...the last thing I want to do is draw more attention to em o_o I'm self-conscious . I don't smile with teeth often at all. redface  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 4:10 am
Knowing me I'd probably rip mine out if I had one done hehe.  

Purge In My Breakfast

phallumontis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:44 pm
PoppyTea
Modified Mummy
1) didn't hurt

2) didn't bleed

smile

I admit though that my piercer uses a freezing spray, but it's such a thin piece of skin I'd assume it wouldn't be too bad without. After it had worn off I didn't feel any pain anyway.

The only thing I can say is that for the first couple of days it will get annoying, as it feels like you've got an m&m stuck in your top lip, lol. But after a few days it 'settles' into where it will sit and won't really be that noticable.

These piercings are apparantly highly prone to rejection ( I say apparantly as I've had mine for over a year now smile ) so you must be careful with it. not playing with it too much etc.
and if you have a labret, be careful not to catch the back of that stud in it wink

o wow. i cringed. not a happy thought.

i must admit, i do love that piercing.
but i dont think i have enough of a flappy thing to pierce.

Facial & Oral Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games