Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
An odd onE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:00 am
I have a problem, but its a problem alot of people wished they had....

I can't stop people falling for me. Not to bad on the surface right? but it affects any relationships I get into, which in turn, leads to me being very upset or depressed. All I ever really do is help people build self confidence and help them out with problems, but alot of the time, especially with women, they fall for me as or when I've done it.

So please someone help me.

By the way, I don't have the capacity to be a b*****d so don't suggest it please.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:35 pm
You know what, man...

I'm having the same problem too.

-Isel-

Bottine

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:02 pm

Well frankly, the best way to resolve the problem is to stop being upset about it. People like you? Awesome! Feel good about it. That you don't return the feeling shouldn't make you depressed, and if the person doesn't understand that you don't love them, well, they don't prolly don't deserve the love. =o

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:04 pm
did guys fall for you too???

not much i can do to help, sorry, even though my sis says tons of people like me... but i dont know...

how does it affect your relationships??  

xXxPansyxXx

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:30 pm
i would kill for guys,and girls,to fall for me.
too bad it doesn't work out.you'll find somebody one day.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:02 am
xXxPansyxXx
did guys fall for you too???

not much i can do to help, sorry, even though my sis says tons of people like me... but i dont know...

how does it affect your relationships??

Well my previous relationship fell apart because of it, the girls would get flirty and it would make my GF paranoid.  

Rellik San
Captain

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:16 am
It sucks that it's ruining relationships.
When you say you help them build confidence and sort out problems are we talking about your close friends or just all girls your friends with?

If its girls that arent that close to you I can understand them seeing your kind actions as affectionate because most guys are dicks and wouldnt take the time of day for them.
In which case I guess you should just try to make it clear your just being a friend or try to help them in a more casual way rather than forming a deeper connection with them.
If its your close friends then I dont know what I can say.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:18 pm
xLIZA
It sucks that it's ruining relationships.
When you say you help them build confidence and sort out problems are we talking about your close friends or just all girls your friends with?

If its girls that arent that close to you I can understand them seeing your kind actions as affectionate because most guys are dicks and wouldnt take the time of day for them.
In which case I guess you should just try to make it clear your just being a friend or try to help them in a more casual way rather than forming a deeper connection with them.
If its your close friends then I dont know what I can say.

First off I like your avi.
Second off I agree.
If its your close friend then she'll understand.
I do wish I had the power to attract NICE SWEET HONEST guys and girls though.
I get sleaze factors man. stare  

AdrianaKitten

Lupis Reapyr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 3:23 pm
I'd say what everyone else is saying, do your best to make it clear to these people that you aren't interested, but also...maybe you should explain things to girls before you get in a relationship with them. If this happens a lot...the girl should know before she starts dating you, and if she still wants to, then it's all good. While it lasts. Hope that helps...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:02 pm
simple solution.
I have the same problem, heres my way to cope...
Let them... and don't get involved in a relationship with them... wait a while if you do at all... because if it's just infatuation, it'll fade in time... but the thing is, you can't tell the person you're waiting... you're not waiting for them, you're waiting for truth.

Next step, tease and mock the people you have no interest in. It makes it fun. xd  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

RETROsecks--x

Wheezing Gekko

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:57 pm
its kinda the same for me.except its guys that like me.
the only problem is most of the guys that fall for me only do so
because of how i look.T.t they dont even take time to try and know me.
they just flirt and figure ill go out with them.

i hate it.and i dunno how to stop it.so i guess im no help.
like everybody else is saying.if they are close-ish friends,im pretty sure they will understand if you ask them to please back off.
wow.thats great.dont really say it like that.some girls would slap a guy if they said that to her.heh

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games