Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite thing about RE Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madwitch501

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:56 pm
Mine would be the great story lines.

Quote:
Spelling corrected by Biohazard EXTREME.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:17 am
I was ready to close this topic. But I'll allow it. Please try using correct spelling and grammar.  

Biohazard EXTREME

madwitch501

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:08 am
Thank you I will try harder! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 3:33 pm
Resident Evil is my favorite series. So there's a lot of things about it that are my favorite.

I know that ever since I was little, (2 years old, I remember) I loved Michael Jackson's Thriller, so I loved zombies from the beginning. I also watched Nightmare on Elm Street, so Horror was a childhood thing as well. (I cut holes in my grandpa's glove and tried attaching knives to it. sweatdrop )
So the zombie and horror aspects of Resident Evil are something that I love.

Then there's tactical stuff. I always loved police and army movies happening in an urban setting. You got STARS with the coolest tactical outfits. Now, I'm all up for the way they looked in the movie. They all had Chris' color scheme. But in the game, the greatest part is the idea that all of them are alike, but a bit different. Barry's got a red vest, Chris has green. Wesker's got black and a blue Army shirt. I loved the STARS Uniforms.

Guns. Gotta love those guns.

Resident Evil. What's not to love? Aside from some aspects of RE4.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kowaku Kagai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:34 pm
I love the creatures and atmosphere it gives. The fact of being in a room, zombies by one door, a huge boss in the other, with a shotgun and 5 shells left, and 1 ink ribbon, you start to s**t your pants. And the creativity in the creatures is amazing. I could not come up with horrendous stuff like that. Well, I could, but not as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:05 pm
Umbra Zansatsu
I love the creatures and atmosphere it gives. The fact of being in a room, zombies by one door, a huge boss in the other, with a shotgun and 5 shells left, and 1 ink ribbon, you start to s**t your pants. And the creativity in the creatures is amazing. I could not come up with horrendous stuff like that. Well, I could, but not as well.
When you say that, I'm assuming you're not talking about El Gigante and some other stupid ideas they had for monsters in RE4. But yes, there have been some really interesting creatures. Lickers...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Queen_of_Shadows

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:33 pm
That's easy.

I just love to shoot the zombies and figure out the puzzles.

I also like the creature designs and what not.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:48 pm
Umbra Zansatsu

I love that part in RE4 where you get threw that house with a million zombies and then the choice el gigante or 2 chainsaw zombies I pick el gigante!  

madwitch501

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:09 pm
Zombies, characters, music, storyline, b.o.w.s, jumping effects....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Umbra Zansatsu
When you say that, I'm assuming you're not talking about El Gigante and some other stupid ideas they had for monsters in RE4. But yes, there have been some really interesting creatures. Lickers...

dosent seem like you like RE4  

madwitch501

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:28 pm
madwitch501
Biohazard EXTREME
Umbra Zansatsu

dosent seem like you like RE4
I don't like the enemies. They aren't scary, or cool. What happened to good ol' zombies, Tyrants or Lickers?

RE or not, Zombies are just all around cool. You got walking corpses eating flesh of humans. Not a bunch of diseased Spaniards with pickaxes. El Gigante was a horrible idea for an enemy. At what point do Las Plagas turn a human into a giant? The enemies were just kinda stupid. So I guess they send a stupid hero to fight stupid enemies.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:07 pm
well i guess everyone has there oun opinion smile  

madwitch501

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:15 pm
madwitch501
Umbra Zansatsu

I love that part in RE4 where you get threw that house with a million zombies and then the choice el gigante or 2 chainsaw zombies I pick el gigante!

Wow, surprised that Bio didn't catch this, being the RE detective at finding errors. xd The people in RE4 are not zombies, they're living people! @_@  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:51 pm
Canas Renvall
Wow, surprised that Bio didn't catch this, being the RE detective at finding errors. xd The people in RE4 are not zombies, they're living people! @_@
I did catch it, Watson. I just decided not to be a hardass for once.  

Biohazard EXTREME

madwitch501

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:36 am
well the las plagas makes them act like zombies.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff