Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
I'm planing on dying my hair. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hugsei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:33 pm
Ok, so I have been trying to convince my mom to let me dye my hair. She kept saying no. But the other day I slept over my grandparents so I could help them early the next day. When I got back, I started talking to my mom about it again and she showed me that she dyed her hair. So I said to her that it really isn't fair that she can dye her hair, why I can't dye mine. I also pay for my own hair dye. So she finally caved and sorta' told me some colours then I suggested one that she did awhile back, sort of a purplish red almost burghendy. She finally agreed to it and now I'm going to dye my hair purplish red as soon as we go to get the dye. There really was no point to this thread, I'm just happy that I can finally dye my hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:48 pm
I did that once.

Turns out, in the 8th grade yearbook, I looked exactly like the Asian girl on the next page over from my picture.

Beware red-violet, is all I'm saying.

-Isel-

Hugsei

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:54 pm
Isel
I did that once.

Turns out, in the 8th grade yearbook, I looked exactly like the Asian girl on the next page over from my picture.

Beware red-violet, is all I'm saying.
Don't worry I know what it'll come out like  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:50 pm
ha. thats my color. but its more of a dark auburn with purple accents.  

m a c a b r e X

God Called in Sick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:02 pm
I convinced my mom to let me dye my hair blue.. and then I changed my mind and dyed it blond..
I still have my blue dye.. I just don't know if I want to dye it yet  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:48 am
    /// At my school EVERY0NE did the purple-ish red.
    That's why I didn't.
    I went blue.
    That was a bad idea. It faded all quick like.
    Then, I dyed it black, then I stripped the colour & bleached one side.
    :] Next time, I'm bleaching the whole thing. -excited-
    ///

N!0L

Zellian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:55 am
I'm going to attempt to convince my mom to let me dye my hair.
>_<
Hopefully she does, though I'm not quite sure what colour I'm going to dye it.
I was thinking black with stripes of some other colour through but... the black wouldn't make a difference because my hairs dark brown. Almost black.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:01 pm
that sounds totally awsome. im still trying to convince my mom to let me dye my hair blonde with purple highlights but she doesnt like that i want to do it taht way. and im already going to get in trouble cuz i cut all my hair off. opps  

quiet_redundancy

Butt[Lips]

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:20 pm
I dyed my hairBLUE!I really liked it. But I got mine professionally done... hmm. I don't know.
Good luck! It is an addiction... ha.
:]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:41 am
Hidden Wind Runner
Ok, so I have been trying to convince my mom to let me dye my hair. She kept saying no. But the other day I slept over my grandparents so I could help them early the next day. When I got back, I started talking to my mom about it again and she showed me that she dyed her hair. So I said to her that it really isn't fair that she can dye her hair, why I can't dye mine. I also pay for my own hair dye. So she finally caved and sorta' told me some colours then I suggested one that she did awhile back, sort of a purplish red almost burghendy. She finally agreed to it and now I'm going to dye my hair purplish red as soon as we go to get the dye. There really was no point to this thread, I'm just happy that I can finally dye my hair.

Lucky i want some dark red in my hair
and to dye my hair black but they wont let me till im 18
cuz then i have to pay for it which im fine with paying for my own stuff
and when i offer they dont let me anyways that sucks
but good for you.....if anyone wants to talk just pm YAY .....

[Catcher in the Rye]

isangelus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:53 am
Meep. Im hoping my mom will let me dye my hair. Red...a nice Dark red would be lovely. <3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:43 pm
i got my parents to let me tip my hair pink at the end of 5th grade. but it didn't last long.....my hair is naturally a reddish-brown....so i liked it like that and i just highlighted it blonde.

Ashurii-Kun

Bro

ILoveDeidara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:17 pm

Meh, I want black hair pink and blue tips. I know weird but its pretty nice if you actually see it. ^.^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:55 am
I have naturally blonde hair, and I just recently died it blue-black. It looks black, ezcept n the sun, where it looks blue. It is cool.  

Emo Eating a Popsicle

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:10 am
that's awsome.i'm imagining it would look something like hayley williams' from paramore hair.with more purple...i don't think her hair has purple anyway,it's just red.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games