Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
A question for the fans of count cain Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

meow-meow-nao

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 6:44 pm
Well I''ve been wondering what Does the C. in Cain's middle name stand for does anyone know or has it not been said yet eek  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:04 am
meow-meow-nao
Well I''ve been wondering what Does the C. in Cain's middle name stand for does anyone know or has it not been said yet eek

According to my friend, Cain's full name is Cain Christopher Hargreaves. She has some special edition thingy that has Christopher on the cover, or something.

However, Kaori Yuki claims that name 'C' stands for can be found in the second volume of Count Cain. So maybe you could try rereading that more carefully... I think I will later, in fact.  

Shura Yukihime

meow-meow-nao

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 3:31 pm
Shura Yukihime
meow-meow-nao

According to my friend, Cain's full name is Cain Christopher Hargreaves. She has some special edition thingy that has Christopher on the cover, or something.

However, Kaori Yuki claims that name 'C' stands for can be found in the second volume of Count Cain. So maybe you could try rereading that more carefully... I think I will later, in fact.
I did I really did but I can't figure it out crying  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 2:55 am
in the Complete Collection of Earl Cain it says the names of the main characters under the jacket on the front cover.

Jezabel Disraeli, Rifeal Raffit, Maryweather Hargreaves and Cain Christopher Hargreves!  

achromatic grey

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:48 am
Cain Christopher Hargreaves...that's kind of hot.  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 5:55 am
Moonlit Masquerade
Cain Christopher Hargreaves...that's kind of hot.

...I don't know why but that just made me wanna go back and reread all of count cain again. xd  

achromatic grey

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:11 am
eek
The mystery is solved!

Christopher... I never would have guessed. It really suits him. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:14 am
Aww XD Christopher...that's a cute name...
Kinda ironic since Christopher has its roots in the word "Christ" and Cain is well...Cain...
and I'm still piddling around with the Cain and Able parable in relation to Cain and Jezebel...::smacks years of academic English out of head::  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

achromatic grey

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:09 am
Sai-kun
Aww XD Christopher...that's a cute name...
Kinda ironic since Christopher has its roots in the word "Christ" and Cain is well...Cain...
and I'm still piddling around with the Cain and Able parable in relation to Cain and Jezebel...::smacks years of academic English out of head::

it's actually kind of smart...JezABLE. hmm...

only Kaori Yuki would have thought of something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:04 pm
if Alexis = god
and Able/Jezable is the beloved of god and is allowed to stay within his prescence/serve him...
and Cain is the cursed child who was born from sin (not like Jezable wasnt if you count Alexis' adultery. But Kaori Yuki counts rape/incest as worse...) and like the biblical Cain was ostracized from the love of those that mattered...
though true to Kaori Yuki's love of irony, Jezable seems to have suffered for god's "love" just as much as Cain did...perhaps more.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

etrnlfoenix

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:39 pm
Interesting. She truly is the manga godess!

(So, wait... does that mean she's reltaed somehow to Alexis?) XD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:47 pm
etrnlfoenix
Interesting. She truly is the manga godess!

(So, wait... does that mean she's reltaed somehow to Alexis?) XD

XD I'd hope not...

But I do find it inspiing all of the little refrences and ironic twusts she manages to put into her manga without it feeling overwhelming...  

dead.moki

katakito

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:43 pm
i have a question too, in the en of the manga if cain and riff die what will happen whith marryweather?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:15 am
haiiroko
in the Complete Collection of Earl Cain it says the names of the main characters under the jacket on the front cover.

Jezabel Disraeli, Rifeal Raffit, Maryweather Hargreaves and Cain Christopher Hargreves!

Thats, wow, what a cute name...
Could Yuki hyave chosen a more cute name...?  

alicelights

alicelights

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:19 am
Jainith
i have a question too, in the en of the manga if cain and riff die what will happen whith marryweather?

Be sure to indicate if you want spoilers or not...but heres by spoiler-free guess;

maybe she'd live with Uncle Neil? and have Oscar as he nanny? razz (I would like a whole series on Oscar and Merry's relationship, though I don't say it's romantic)  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff