Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Harvest Moon RPs
Harvest Moon:The Third Generation.(Open.) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:03 pm
Setting

Years have passed and Mineral Town has turned into a very large and active village.Everyone has turned into adults,Got jobs and have their own homes.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:06 pm
Profiles

(You may use your person from Second Generation,Just older.)

Username:
Name:
Age(At least 18 unless baby.):
Appearance:
Bio:
(You can control Parents if you are a baby.)
--------------------------------------------------

Username:Chaos_Ultimate
Name:Zex
Age(At least 18 unless baby of someone.):18
Appearance:Zex(Just older looking.)
Bio:He has been leading a quite successful life,Although he just seems bored all the time.

Username- meggo-waffle
Name- Leigh
Age- Eighteen
Appearance- Same, yet her dark brown hair is much longer, and she still has kitsune ears and tail. She has grown up to be slim and, well I can't think of anything other than pretty. (She looks sorta lik Rin from Fruits Basket, yet she's got the green eyes and browner hair.)
Bio- Well, I don't know. She got through high school okay, and now Leigh is trying to decide what she's going to do with herself.

Username: Phantom...
Name: Erik
Age(At least 18 unless baby.): ...older!
Appearance: A bit more gray but still very full of life.
Bio: Same as in original Second Genration

Username: !!S.hauna!!
Name: Cynthia-Ann
Age: (please tell me how many years have gone by before I can enter this)
Appearance: dark red hair, the blonde streaks have faded and become almost brown, green eyes, rather short, wears jeans and t-shirts mostly.
Bio: Looking back on her life now, Cynthia never did have what most would consider a normal family. She had parents, two siblings and a grandfather but since Mineral Town was so small it seemed like everyone was related, even if it wasn't by blood. Everyone ended up babysitting each other's kids, everyone went to the festivals and talked at one point or another. Cynthia had an entire town for a family.
Now her husband, Eryl, and their unborn baby have been added. She lives on the farm that Barley accidently purchased during a card game. Luckily it is in the farming part of Mineral Town so she isnt far from where she grew up. So far they only have a few cows, a couple of chickens, and they grow crops every year. Everything seems to be settled.... but peace never lasts long in Mineral Town. (Especially with Sadie and Erik to cause drama, lol, just kidding guys!)  

Chaos_Ultimate

Nahxsua

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:01 pm
((Okay, this is most definantly going to sounds like a stupid question but is this RP closed to other people and only open for the charicters of the Second Generation or you changed your mind?))

*Okay, if this RP is only open to Second Generation charicters then I'm going to say that Cynthia married Eryl, a guy who was helping Barley at his ranch. Eryl is a charicter I made up.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:31 pm
(Closed means as in UNDER CONSTRUCTION!)  

Chaos_Ultimate

Nahxsua

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:35 pm
((Well, now it says open. Am I free to begin?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:46 pm
!!S.hauna!!
((Well, now it says open. Am I free to begin?))
(Yah,Just make your profile.)  

Chaos_Ultimate

Nahxsua

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 12:32 am
Username: !!S.hauna!!
Name: Cynthia-Ann
Age: (please tell me how many years have gone by before I can enter this)
Appearance: dark red hair, the blonde streaks have faded and become almost brown, green eyes, rather short, wears jeans and t-shirts mostly.
Bio: Looking back on her life now, Cynthia never did have what most would consider a normal family. She had parents, two siblings and a grandfather but since Mineral Town was so small it seemed like everyone was related, even if it wasn't by blood. Everyone ended up babysitting each other's kids, everyone went to the festivals and talked at one point or another. Cynthia had an entire town for a family.
Now her husband, Eryl, and their unborn baby have been added. She lives on the farm that Barley accidently purchased during a card game. Luckily it is in the farming part of Mineral Town so she isnt far from where she grew up. So far they only have a few cows, a couple of chickens, and they grow crops every year. Everything seems to be settled.... but peace never lasts long in Mineral Town. (Especially with Sadie and Erik to cause drama, lol, just kidding guys! blaugh )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:40 am
Username: Phantom...
Name: Erik
Age(At least 18 unless baby.): ...older!
Appearance: A bit more gray but still very full of life.
Bio: Same as in original Second Genration
((Does this mean me and Angel's control Drake, Cosette and Nyoko?))  

The Phantom item 666

meggo-waffle
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:16 am
(It's probably off, but I'm making Leigh eighteen... Should she be married to anyone? I don't know who she could marry...)
Username- meggo-waffle
Name- Leigh
Age- Eighteen
Appearance- Same, yet her dark brown hair is much longer, and she still has kitsune ears and tail. She has grown up to be slim and, well I can't think of anything other than pretty. (She looks sorta lik Rin from Fruits Basket, yet she's got the green eyes and browner hair.)
Bio- Well, I don't know. She got through high school okay, and now Leigh is trying to decide what she's going to do with herself.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:15 am
Username: angels.pink.demise
Name: Sadie
Appearance: black hair, blue eyes, wears mainly jeans and t-shirts instead of the boring gray dresses
Bio: In the past years Sadie has gotten a nursing degree and works for the Clinic alongside her in-laws. At first she just did the paperwork but now she has worked her way up to working with just about anybody who walks into the Clinic.
The kids have grown up (they're in their teens I'm assuming. Which means 18 years have gone by... if that is the case then Sadie is 36.)  

angels.pink.demise

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:31 am
Since everyone is just putting in Older how about 10 years after Second Gen?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:47 am
how about 18? then our kids will b grown up and out of the house.  

angels.pink.demise

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:27 pm
angels.pink.demise
how about 18? then our kids will b grown up and out of the house.
(Argh...)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:30 pm
((...I like 18 too.))  

The Phantom item 666

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:56 pm
(Alright!)  
Harvest Moon RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash