Welcome!
  +1
View Results

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:19 pm
Hello! Welcome to my role-play! Here are some easy-to-follow rules:

1) NO FLAMING OTHER MEMBERS
2) NO BUMPING OR SPAMMING
3) USE GOOD SPELLING (Because it gets REALLY annoying!!!)
4) NO GODMODDING
5) FOLLOW THE GAIAN ToS
6) NO DETAILED MAKE-OUT SCENES

(It's fine to say something like: -Goes to make-out with (Name goes here)-)
I'll give you TWO warnings, after that, I'll block and ban you from this thread!

Fill out this form to RP in this thread:
Name:
Background information:
Weapon(s): (OPTIONAL!)
Male or Female:

Characters:
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx ~as~ The soul collector ~or~ Anpu User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
((Spark: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

Axles_girlfriend ~as~ Ebony

The_Black_Mage_Rikku ~as~ Yuffie Kisaragi User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Spartan-622 ~as~ Cloud Strife User Image

It's a quite night, the crickets are chirping and the moon is full and bright. The stars sparkle with light. Vincent sits under the moon, stargazing, he hears a sudden noise in a nearby bush. "Who's there?!" He takes out Cerberus, his trusty gun.

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx is currently: ~Online~ ~Offline~  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:23 pm
The wind blows softly and the air becomes calm again. Vincent senses danger and shoots the noise in the bush. He walks towards it, and sees a dead rabbit. "Stupid." He mutters under his breath.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:25 pm
name:Ebony
Age19
Description:always whereing black a skirt long a tank and tall boots eyes seem black her hair is long and flowie tuches the ground and is ebony!
weapons:two long Katanas
female  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:26 pm
she walked through the forest and pasts vincent  

romantic~slut~want~some

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:37 pm
Vincent walks into the forest looking for someone to kill. He remembers 'Why don't I kill that girl?' Vincent turns around and runs after you, then stops. He grabs your shoulder, and asks, "What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:38 pm
" looking for some thing" she looked at him and glared  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:39 pm
Name: Yuffie Kisaragi
Description: Below
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Background information:Apparently, Yuffie let Cloud hold "her Materia". However, learning that someone stole the Materia, Yuffie arrived to Edge via the Shera to help out in the fight against Bahamut Sin. She was forced to watch Cloud's fight with Kadaj and Sephiroth on the Shera.

In Reminiscence, Yuffie attempts to contact Cloud (who was currently out in the open road) to visit Barret (she also called/pestered Vincent and Cid to contact him as well). Upon arriving the place where Barret is, he gave Cloud her gift. A "closed for business" sign to be used for his shop.
Weapon: Shuriken User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Female.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:41 pm
Vincent walked off in another direction and seen figures in the distance. He quietly ran to the shapes. He seen a group of three, he knew who they were... Kadaj, Loz and, Yazoo.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:43 pm
Yuffie walks around looking for someone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:44 pm
Ebony was behind kadaj yazoo and loz but vincent couldnt see her  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:46 pm
Yuffie looked around somemore and saw vincent."Vincent there you are. "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:47 pm
Vincent looked closer and seen that the three silver haired men had a boy. He looked about 14 with blonde spikey hair, and a white shirt with dark pants. "Where's mother?" Kadaj said calmly. "I-I don't know.." The boy replied. "What's your name, boy?" Said Loz and Yazoo in a unison. "STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!" The boy yelled.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:50 pm
Icon-reborn
Vincent looked closer and seen that the three silver haired men had a boy. He looked about 14 with blonde spikey hair, and a white shirt with dark pants. "Where's mother?" Kadaj said calmly. "I-I don't know.." The boy replied. "What's your name, boy?" Said Loz and Yazoo in a unison. "STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!" The boy yelled.
"Vincent?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:51 pm
"Shhh...." Vincent whispered to Yuffie, "Listen.."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:53 pm
The boy got out a keyblade and beat the crap out of Yazoo, but Loz shot at him and he dropped to the ground. Kadaj told Loz to hold him so he could tie and blindfold the boy.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff