Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XD POLLAGE!
  YAY!
  MORE!
View Results

Grand Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:50 pm
I dont know if advertising is "ok" or not.. but i didnt see any in the rules so feel free to close/delete this thread if i have broken ur rules ;_;

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I have been working, alongside many people in the creation of an RPG / Community Forum, that resembles the working of gaia. However, it is targeted to those who want to roleplay and have a place to hangout, and it also caters to people WHO wishes to garb and create their own avatars by collecting items. Since as it is still developing, and there isnt a lot of people.. I would like to extend the invitation to the ultimate spam guild. This site has not been advertised or promoted in anyway as we are still tackling the challenges before us.

The image above is an example avatar. Halcyon, the name of the site is themed in a "miniature world".. making the people 15 cm's tall.. Hopefully once we get more activity and the site is opened, a storyline would already be present.

Anyways please DO check it out, even if you dont signup. And of course, feel free to invite your friends as well.. Thanks much!

The URL is here:

www.halcyontears.com  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:54 pm
})i({

I'm just against people advertising other guilds without my permission. But that's pretty much common courtesy; or at least I think so.

But uh...advertising another site that that resembles Gaia may be considered against the Gaia TOS. I'm not sure about that one.

})i({ Questing: Fairy Wings - 75% of 40K })i({

DarquePinkPaper
Vice Captain

The Polls Project

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas