Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
Old Character Profiles Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:15 am
This is where you post your character info.
Just try not to go overkill with your character and just have fun with it. ^_^
Name: Put his/her name here.
Age: Put his/her age here....if he/she has one. sweatdrop
Species: Just what is he/she?
Home: Where ya from?
Ability Style: You know, like a job class? Put here whatever.
Weapon: Whatcha got as a weapon?
Ability: What magics, skills, abilities or such does he/she have?
Weakness: What he/she is weak against or his/her weaker traits.
Description: What's he/she look like? You can use pictures. 3nodding
Storyline: Give us some background, yo!
Quote: Something he/she would say. You don't have to put anything here. It's just for fun. smile

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:50 pm
Name: Desta Onsevive
Species:Changes Based on Mood
Home biggrin imension Vera Tine Sti
Ability style:Magical Hacking, The form of changing one substance/object/place/thing into another with only ones mind, This form also has a relatively new ability of magihack shield, a shield that prevents objects and people from getting to close to be damaged by rogue powers. Her powers are already limited because she wasn't naturally a Hacker, but she did learn quickly and is ever increasing her power.
Weapon biggrin ouble-Sword, used to hack and slash like Brave Fencer Musashi. One Blade the Mazakai is a strong unbreakable blade sharp enough to cut a paper into two, much thinner pieces of paper. Her other Blade the Terran-Shi is a dimension cutting blade, able to create tears in the space time continuem.
Ability: Other than her hacking, she can use her HatTop Computer to communicate with people she has met with something like telepathy. The hat also boosts her thinking skills exponentially giving her, in conjunction with her magi-hacking abilities, a weaker form of Telekinesis.
Description:User Image
Back Ground: Desta became the fourth in the line to learn the mystical ability of Magic Hack. Her Mentor Starjian Orion taught her how to be good and save people with her powers. She has an irrational Hatred of all things really fuzzy (Probably all the toys that were given to her when she was young.)
Quote: Be kind to all creatures, Except those of Fuzz.  

deathstar175

Charcoal Wraith

Eternal Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 4:01 am
Name: Michie

Species: Shapeling

Home: Originated around the outskirts of the town of Byakko.

Ability style: Illusionary Magics, and Plushie Designer & Creator

Weapon: A single washikaze (sp?)

Ability: Can change her outter appearance for a set amount of time, though she usually stays with a Human look.

Description: I'll draw a picture of her eventually.. someday.. sweatdrop

Storyline: Braindead... I'll think of something during school today.

Quote: "My brain just imploded." gonk

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:55 am
Name:Danish
Species:Moomba Plush
Home: Plushie palce
Ability style:Ninja of the Flonne School
Weapons: Tonfas, sleep darts and his natural claws
Ability:The abilities of the Flonne School of Ninja baking
WeaknessShort, plushie, chibi, people who do not god mod
Description:A Moomba wearing a white ninja suit, a pair of bracers, headband and a belt
User Image
Storyline:An accomplished graduate of the Flonne School of Ninja, he joined because it sounded fun and was told that he had potential. At first, he couldn't decide what to do. He couldn't find any jobs for a lone Ninja Moomba and, for some reason, Flonne Ninjas were not well regarded. He took on what little missions he could: saving people, capturing bandits, assasinating monsters, intel and message delivering, but the fact was he needed an employer......and he found one: a muse named Jasae. He was hired frequently thanks to his employer's many predicaments and even helped him out in the beginning of the Plushie Wars.
Quote: Welcome to the plushie palace!  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

kijochan

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:35 pm
name:Jindre (pronounced gender)
species:flying catchad
home:secret location on Japan hidden dojo
ability style: cat transformation with wings
weapons: sleep darts and her natural claw (poison under the claw) renders people unconscious in small dose
ability:the ability to fly and a silent steathcat (flying cat ninja trained in art of kung fu(jembinge (gembing pronounced a secret group of underground cat type ninja)
discription:wears bracelet, black headband with only cat eyes showing "strips on wings to keep quiet while flying and can see in dark" here is pic

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/turse_gp/th33733708175daa.png  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 6:28 pm
Name: Gray Wagner

Species: Human

Home: He has forgot...

Weapon: Kinryuu. ((That weapon in the pic. Sorry, I've got no idea of the name)). He stoled it from the Jarian HQ. They didn't knew he stoled it...Or even that it was there. It is in the form of a simple ring unless he release it.

Ability: He technicality don't have any real abilities...Or so he say

Description: User Image

Storyline: His father was a wealthy merchant and someday when he was 7, his family was attacked and he was the only one to have survive it by hiding himself.
After that, He lived whit his father money starting a "Normal regular business" but in reality, he is doing business for the black market whit the outlaw. He is the guy to go see to get anything from anywhere.

Even if on the outside, he is just a Snoby Rich merchant/aristocrat, There is something strange about him. Maybe, he is hidding something important. And who are those strange people that can sometime be seen near him?  

Gottendamerung

Dark Flare Vixen

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:12 am
Name: Vixen

Species: Possessed Human!

Home: Originally from the Eastern Lands (Kasugano Clan estate), but is now currently residing at Ostrheinsburg Castle

Ability style: Job class? Well.. she's a Soul Servant, does that count? sweatdrop

Weapon: Twin cutlasses 'Pain' and 'Pleasure'

Ability: She's a soul stealer, meaning she does whatever she has to, to acquire fresh souls for her Master, the azure Nightmare. Other than that, she knows only one magic spell and that's 'Chains of Fenrir', a spell that conjures up mythical chains said to be unbreakable (but that's just rumors I'm sure). She likes to bind up her rival Raven in them sometimes.

Discription: Petite in build, short umber hair and bright amber eyes like those of a fox. Vixen looks like your average Asian girl, athletic and energetic, toned body but not overly toned up. Loves to wear scant clothing and absolutely adores showing off the 'marking' on her upper part of her left hip to others - side note, she got the marking off her Master in some kind of 'servant-master' ceremony thing that she never goes into detail about o_O

Storyline: Once human and a priestess in training at that as well, Vixen had a chance encounter with her Master and, to cut a long story short, gave up her training and joined the dark side xd I'll go into more detail as I rp out her character in this guild 3nodding

Quote: "If you love someone enough; let them go. If they don't return; kill them. And if you diss my pocky obsession.... well... let's just say you DON'T ever want to diss my pocky obsession....."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:04 pm
name:Thea
species:angel/ancient
home:City of the ancients
ability style:singing and dancing...hates to do this stuff..only does it for stuff and!Theifery only when she has to and mercnary
weapon:huge sword!
ability:Can control masses of water and use it as a spell
discription:She had long blue hair, and blue eyes, her lost, sad eyes seem like a void at time since they sometimes don't have a pupil, but when they do, one pupil traces the bottom of her eyes and one pupil is a circle in the middle. Her figure is a strong one, since she carries a sword the is literally 3 time her size.
storyline:Long sotry short, was a princess, father killed mother and is trying to get revenge
quote:"I would rather fall then work for you,"  

TaoKitty

key whiteheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:16 pm
name:stitch face margei
species:stiched together from many things
home:i don't no
ability style:wanderer and confussed
weapon:find stuff inside his stiches
ability:can fall apart and sow himself back together again
discription:User Image
storyline:he was a normal plushie till he acidently crushed a gypsy who cursed him with the curse of a thousand curses, cursey, to forever be a raged plushie made up of a thousand plusies, forgetting stuff every so often.
quote:i don't no were i am  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:02 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Yoshumi_Ai

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:22 am
Name:Lutia Sou Fury

Species:
Human

Home:the jarian base

Ability style:
weapons master

Weapon:lutias main arsenal consists of
mallet
mana gun
curved dagger
chomp pole
shroom lance
kinetivity

and keeps a collection of one use magical scrolls on hand

Ability:
the ability to summon any weapon within the jarian arsenal, the ability to wield any two of them at once, the dexterity to switch between weapons in a second and acrobatic agility

Description:
User Image

Storyline:Lutia is the leader of the jarian clan a clan that remains hidden from the eyes of others
she is a comunity leader with many goals most of them hidden

Quote:
"what was that? twisted "  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:01 am
name: Neo
species: Unknown
home: Uknown
ability style: Erm... traveller.
weapon: He has no weapons...or at least that is what it looks like. He isn't a stabby person 3nodding
ability: He has limited telepathy and can slow down/speed up time, look into the past/future and change the state of things, crappy example he can turn toast back into bread. Nothing deadly. ninja
description: Neo is around 6' and slim. He has short blond hair and blue eyes and sometimes wears a Panama hat. He wears a cricket jumper on top of a white shirt then a cream jacket on top of it all. He has cream and red striped trousers and white sports trainers. His skin is pale but not too out of the ordinary.
User Image
storyline: Ok, in short. He was exiled from his home and is stranded wherever he is with no way of getting back home. He is the last of his kind and if he returns he would be killed.
quote: I am like that imgainary friend you had long ago.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:49 am
name: Kren
species: Darkling
home: None
ability style: Possession
weapon: Unkown
ability: Possess, eat shadows, disappear, move through almost anything
weakness: Bright lights
description: A human body, completely black, no face disernable.
storyline: N/A
quote: "Do you fear the darkness?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 12:59 pm
name: Mario
species: human
home: a small town called bloodmore
ability style: Sword Master
weapon: a barigade, a long, tin, sharp sword.
ability: ''sabre de sol'' a sword move that slashes from above and from behind, ''hunter's lust'' slashes main parts of the body, Head,Arms, Legs, etc.
weakness: his chest, he has a very weak chest. but he usually covers it with his blade most of the time.
discription: white hair., cotton pants, has a black belt., he is skinny,but has moderate muscles.
storyline: his parents were murdered, he became a serious person then. He is a nice person on the inside. he's looking for the murderer, but is willing to explore the world, since his grandfather has always taught him the sword. He never had time to explore the world.
quote: ''i live by the sword, and make other's die by it''  

RPGfan2005

Gracious Businessman

6,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash