Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Dreams: Dream Two

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May I ask for your...
  ...opinions?
  ...suggestions?
  ...opinions and suggestions?
View Results

Kattie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:45 pm
This dream again. It repeats itself once in a while. A big, cold room, snow getting into it through opened windows along with the wind, big crystals growing out of the floor here and there and a pale, motionless paleblue-haired elf girl sitting in a throne. Always motionless, stiff, not paying attention to you, as if dead. You always walk up to her, you try to pull back her head, but it never works, so you have to kneel to look at her face. And you also always gasp at the sight of unimaginably sad expression of her face and bloody tears eternally running down her cheeks. You also always wake up with bothering you questions. Always two same questions. "Why are you crying?Why are you so sad?"

You think that this dream will repeat this time as well, that it will be just like it usually was. But you're wrong. The room is still almost empty and cold, and the snow along with the wind gets inside through the windows.

The room and its decor ramained the same, it didn't change. But something is clearly different. The crying bloody tears girl isn't sitting in her throne anymore. You hear a silent sigh, you look around. You notice her. She's standing by a window and seems to be looking outside. You walk up to her. She's still crying and not paying attention to you. You can't make her look at you, so you have to stand in front of her. She doesn't see you. In her eyes you can see longing mixed with despair, her lips are painfully pursed. She turns around, walks up to an empty wall. She touches her face, then looks at her fingers and writes something on the white surface. Then, she walks up her throne again, sits down in it and remains motionless. On the wall appear words: WAITING, LONGING and HURTING. She doesn't stop crying...

You wake up in the morning. You remember every single detail of the dream. The new questions come to an existence.

"Who are you waiting for?
Whom do you miss?And why is it so painful for you?"

The second part of my "Dreams" series. It was written in June last year. Feedback is more than welcome as always. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:59 pm
"On the wall appear words: WAITING, LONGING and HURTS."

Only thing that I could see that may need fixing was this..
I believe it should "HURTING"

But other then that...
Im loving the dream series.
Im starting to form my owns ideas
and waiting to see how it turns out.

Cant wait for Part 3

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Oukow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:12 pm
I agree with Tak-Jak

It's really good, and I too I'm wondering those same questions about the girl. sad
Please post more soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:24 am
Thank you so much, I corrected it. heart  

Kattie

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out