Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's Better?
  Anna
  Nina
View Results

henred5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:25 am
Well for me I think Nina is the better fighter, she is so much more harder to beat then Anna for me and her attacks and fighting moves are pretty impressive.
Unlike Anna Nina's default clothes change completly every Tekken, which I think is a bit wierd because Anna alsways seems to wear a dress in either blue or red default colours.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:02 am
In Tekken 3 I used to prefer Nina because I thought she was a better fighting with a wider range of different moves, but in Tekken 5 I prefer Anna, because her kicks seems to have more of an impact. Personality wise though, I prefer Nina because Anna to me is just a huge tart sweatdrop  

Shadow__Dweller

zenzybar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:13 am
I prefer anna but nina is far more safe and stupid unfair. I think it's her F+3+4 is 14 on block and 14 to execute. You once you hit someone they can't escape untill hit.
But i think anna is better just because she's not as good.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:36 am
zenzybar
I prefer anna but nina is far more safe and stupid unfair. I think it's her F+3+4 is 14 on block and 14 to execute. You once you hit someone they can't escape untill hit.
But i think anna is better just because she's not as good.

You can duck the 2nd hit of f+3.

f+3, f+3 = block the first hit of the 2nd one, then duck the second hit. Or you can duck the 2nd hit of the 1st one if you're looking for it.  

Icege

Anna Williams

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:03 pm
I actually prefer Nina because I tend to kick a LOT when I'm fighting. Anna's kicks aren't bad... but I still prefer Nina's.
Reason I'm Anna and not Nina: Go to 'Members' and search Nina Williams. See what you come up with. -_-*  
The Tekken Force

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games