Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Fairy Cube ~Yousei Hyouhon~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raisetsu

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:13 am
Fairy Cube, or Yousei Hyouhon in japanese, is Kaori Yuki's latest work n.n. I've read a few summaries online about the chapters that were out so far, and I'm dying to read it domokun . Or something along those lines xd . *crosses fingers for scanlations*

The story so far seems to about a boy (his name I will look up later) who is able to see faries and spirits. His mother walked out on the family when he was still a baby, but he remembers that she had green hair and red eyes. Also, there is a mysterious person that only the boy can see, and he is constantly following him and causing trouble for him.

Recently, there have been mysterious killings going on, and the cause of death for victims are the mysterious wing patterned eruptions from their backs. Because of those weird patterns, the cases are then dubbed as "the Fairy Murders" (or something similar xp ). After school and a few incidents there, the boy encounters a corspe from a Fairy Murder on his way home. Stuff starts to happen from there... (Eh, I suck at this sweatdrop . Curse my bad memory, it was something like that I believe, not 100% sure.)

Has anybody here gotten around to reading it? What do you think of it so far?

Links:
http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/special_preview/sp_hy05v06.html
http://www.yuukitenshi.net/fairycube/

I read about most of the stuff from the links above. I suggest you visit the sites and ignore my crappy intro thing sweatdrop .  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 3:01 pm
There's been murmurings around this board since it came out, but nothing conclusive!
Thank you so much for the info! XD
I'll get my butt to buy an issue of Hana to Yume come December -_-;; I just don't like Hana to Yume very much...  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:22 pm
That sounds really interesting..  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 4:43 am
thanks for the info!!!! *runs off to websites*  

achromatic grey

Bemused Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:37 pm
Thanks for the info. Sounds so interesting...I wish a group would get around to scanlating this. Hmm, otherwise I'll have to hope for a Korean release....  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:54 am
You're welcome n__n heart .

I heard that s-c is thinking of picking it up, and hopefully they will heart . But I'll end up buying the chinese version anyway when it comes out whee ~  

Raisetsu

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:58 am
Oh, thanks for the info. whee And the links!

Hmm... now she's done the "vampire murders" and the "fairy murders". What will it be next time?  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:13 am
Sanekazura
Hmm... now she's done the "vampire murders" and the "fairy murders". What will it be next time?

Well, there is much left... What about werewolfes? Or unicorns, they just seem to be so innocent that they were perfect for her manga... And there are more than enough other creatures^^.  

Katinchen012

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 7:13 am
Katinchen012
Sanekazura

Well, there is much left... What about werewolfes? Or unicorns, they just seem to be so innocent that they were perfect for her manga... And there are more than enough other creatures^^.

Unicorns would be... well, the image I get in my head is just hilarious. xd
Quote:
All the victims were found with a horn on their forehead.

But werewolves is a good bet. I'd bet my money on that.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 6:18 pm
Werewolved would be great! There's also a chance that it'll be a creature will unknown or something like a kappa or something. I think it'd be really cool if she made a manga with something like Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hide kind of thing (or Hyde).  

Moonlit Masquerade

CuteLittleSociopath

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:41 pm
I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE SCANSLATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! xp xp  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:49 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
Werewolved would be great! There's also a chance that it'll be a creature will unknown or something like a kappa or something. I think it'd be really cool if she made a manga with something like Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hide kind of thing (or Hyde).

Ooh, that would be a fun thing, the Dr. Jekyl and Hide thing. Hmm...and she's already covered angels and demons too...Has she done something with witches already? Well, kinda in Cruel Fairytales...  

Bemused Dreamer

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 4:39 am
Rei_Kazeko
Moonlit Masquerade

Ooh, that would be a fun thing, the Dr. Jekyl and Hide thing. Hmm...and she's already covered angels and demons too...Has she done something with witches already? Well, kinda in Cruel Fairytales...

That doesn't count. A real witch story would be great. whee
"The witch Murders".... Somehow it doesn't sound right...

And I agree that a Jekyl Hide story would be really interesting. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 2:39 pm
Sanekazura
Rei_Kazeko
Moonlit Masquerade

Riff is kinda Jekyl/Hyde-ish right?  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 2:37 am
Sai-kun
Sanekazura
Rei_Kazeko
Moonlit Masquerade

Riff is kinda Jekyl/Hyde-ish right?

You think? Maybe he is, I haven't read all of God Child so I wouldn't know. I think he's scary at times, there's no telling what he's thinking...  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff