Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 122 - Rin Yukino {Under Construction}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:55 pm
User ImageRoom Number 122 in the Wingardia dorms belongs to Rin Yukino (having won the right to this dorm in the Sakura Event raffle). Outside, you'd never be able to guess how extravagant the inside looked since the door was just a standard dorm door, like all the other girls had. Rin hadn't decorated it, as she didn'y neccessarily want to draw attention to her room from the outside.

Inside Rin's dorm, the first thing you'll notice is that it feels like an ice box. The temperature drops dramatically the second the you open the door. A few students in neighboring dorms complain sometimes about the cold since it's always that way - even in the heart of winter! Aside from the freezing cold, the room is actually quite beautiful. Now, it's not girly pinks and purples, or dreary reds and blacks. If you haven't noticed by now, the room is filled with all cool colors - light blues, silvers, and whites. The walls are painted a deep blue color. It looks as though a sponge was used to paint them with the way the design looks. Around the bottom of the walls is a white/ivory trim. The floor is gray/white, worn-looking hardwood floor. Almost like hardwood you'd seen in a lighthouse or a beach house. There is a small, ivory shag rug next to the bed.

The bed itself is a twin-sized, wrought-iron bed of antique pewter (the dark, grayish-black iron). There's a white bedskirt that covers the bottom of the bed and blue sheets for the mattress. The comforter and pillows are a blue paisley ('nuff said there). Next to the bed is a desk with mirror drawers and a large vanity mirror that folds in thirds on top of it. The desktop is nice and neat; little cermaic dove figurines and knick-knacks are set up on it, as well as some perfume bottles and a letterbox that holds fancy stationary for letter-writing. Immediately to the left of the desk is a fancy wall lamp with a blue shade edged with crystalesque beads.
User Image
On the other side of the room is a simple four-drawer dresser that's the same make as the desk. It's drawers are all mirrors and, since they cover the whole front of the dresser, the whole thing looks like one big mirror itself. On top of the dresser are a few more cermaic birds and some books. Two bird figurines serve as bookends for the books standing upright. On the wall above the dresser is an oval mirror. A sculptural cast-metal bird perches atop this pretty white accessory and the beveled mirror includes two bottom hooks to hold small purses and lightweight items.

On either side of the oval mirror are white cast-metal branches with similar birds perched on them. They're from the same collection as the mirror. These interesting wall decorum feature unique details and are perfect for hanging Rin's necklaces and scarves. The room is otherwise pretty empty, though spacious. The only other things in the room are a full-lenghth mirror, the walk-in closet Rin was provided with and the large bay window that has a beautiful view of Ria's campus. She covered them with sheer-white curtains to keep the sun out in the summer.

-------------------------

Rin emerged from her walk-in closet after putting the last of her things away. She had just moved into, and set up her new dorm room. It was much more spacious than the stuffy old one she'd recieved when she first arrived. It was better decorated too, and suit her fancy just perfectly. Even at home, she didn't have as nice a room as this. Then again, home was way back in Hokkaido and rooms were just naturally designed differently. Though she missed home, this room was just what she needed to start her own home here at Ria.

Rin placed her hands on her hips as she stood in the center of her room and looked around, inspecting everything. It all seemed in order. There was plenty of space in the middle of the room, just the way she liked it. She didn't care for overly cluttered rooms. The less furniture and more open space, the better. "Perfect."

Well, not exactly perfect. There was still one problem. The blue room was amazing, but Rin owned all reds and pinks and navy colors for clothes. Apparently, it was time for a wardrobe change. She made a note to go shopping at the Mall sometime soon. After that, she'd pack away all her old things in some fancy boxes she kept in the closet and stow them away on the shelf.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:32 pm
Rin was sitting on her fancy blue desk chair (with wheels XP) staring at herself in the vanity mirror in front of her. Her elbows were propped up on the desk and she held her face in her hands. A heavy sigh escaped her lips after studying her reflection. There was something about her she just didn't like - something that just didn't fit. Rin took one of her pigtails in her hand and brought it over her shoulder. As she caressed the long pinks locks, it hit her.

"Why is my hair pink?" she asked her reflection in her usual soft voice. She asked as if all these years she'd never known what color her hair was. She knew, but she nevered noticed how horrible it actually looked. "Everything in this room is blue - my favorite color. It's only now that I can see how ugly my hair color is. And my clothes too." Rin noticed she wore a lot of pinks and reds to match her hair. But really, it was just tacky. She needed a blue wardrobe, save for her red coat of course - that was special. "Maybe I should dye my hair. A nice normal color like black would be good maybe."

Rin got up from the vanity desk and went over to the other side of the room where her full length mirror was. For such a shy girl, she really loved to look at herself. There were three mirrors in her room, plus her dresser and desk drawers were all mirrors. She had some tiny mirrors that hung up on the wall for decoration in box somewhere too. And, her perfume bottles were all aligned on top of a tray that was also a mirror.

As Rin looked at herself, twirling every now and then, she decided it was probably for the best that she changed her appearance. Maybe a whole new look was just what she needed to inspire some confidence in herself. Though, a new wardrobe was one thing, but dying her hair? She was skeptical. Her pink hair was like a trademark. And black hair? Well that was a bit of an extreme.

"But still," she told her reflection again, "I think I need this. It might help. And if it doesn't work out, I can always dye it another color." With that settled, Rin took one last look at herself in each mirror in the room as she grabbed her purse and made her way out. She'd need to do quite a bit of shopping.

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:19 pm
[Rin]

Rin returned from her little "shopping spree" wearing a whole new outfit. She didn't even have the patience to wait until she got home to change. The biggest difference was her long pink hair was now jet black. She must have gotten it done professionally, since her hair was no longer in pigtails, but cascading down her back.

The first thing she did was hang her purse back on its hook underneath the oval bird mirror above her dresser. Rin looked at herself and flipped her hair a bit. "Beautiful," she commented, "Simply beautiful. Glad I decided to go with black. It looks more natural now, especially with my heritage."

Rin dropped her shopping bags filled with clothes next to her vanity desk. She'd put them away later. For now, she rummaged through the bags and pulled out a few clothes so as to put together a new outfit to go out with. She wanted to do something fun tonight, but she had to look good.

The outfit was blue and white, like all the other clothes she bought. The top was lacy, sleeveless, and light blue. The skirt was a darker blue and had a shorter, lacy white piece that went over it. Light blue ribbons were tied at the sides. Rin took out a shoe box from one of the bags and opened it to reveal a pair of plain white pumps. She put those on and took a seat at her vanity.

Rin brished her hair (for quite some time since it was extremely long) just to make sure it was nice and smooth. That, and brushing was a habit of hers. She dabbed on a bit of natural-looking makeup and inspected herself in the full-length mirror. "Very nice," she said. "But now that I'm all dressed up, where should I go?" The thought stumped her. What were some nice hang-outs here at Ria? She just got back from the mall, but she still had money left over to spend and it was a nice place to meet people. With that decided, she grabbed her purse again, did a final mirror check, and headed back out to the mall with her new look.

[Current Outfit]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:59 pm
[Rin]

Rin returned from the mall with nothing to show for her trip. She plopped down on the bed with her arms outstretched and her legs dangling off the edge. She closed her eyes and let out a tired sigh, enjoying the peace and quiet of the moment. The floor her dorm room was located on sure was a quiet one.

The quiet was disrupted by a soft knock on the door. Rin silently wondered who that could be. After all, she didn't know anyone at this school. Maybe someone had the wrong room number. She opened the door, fully expecting to tell some complete stranger they had the wrong room number, but her eyes met and older-looking girl that looked strangely familiar.

The light-haired, tall girl in front of Rin was probably a complete stranger, but something inside told Rin she knew this girl. She pushed those thoughts aside when the girl began to speak.

"Is your name Rin Yukino?" the girl asked. She knew it was her baby sister, but she didn't want to scare her by blurting it out right away. Rin nodded in response to the question.

"Yes, I'm Rin. Do I know you?" she asked uncertainly. Ume shook her head, but smiled.

"No, but I know you. Do you mind if I come in for a bit? I was wondering if we could hang out?" Rin stepped aside and let the girl in, closing the door behind her. Ume looked around the room, admiring it. After absorbing the details of the room, she turned to face the black-haired girl. It was strange seeing her this way, since Rin had always had pink hair.

Rin was still looking a bit uncomfortable and Ume realized she hadn't even introduced herself. "Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Ume. And if you're wondering why I look older, it's because I'm nineteen. You're seventeen, right?"

Rin nodded. "Yes, but how did you...?"

[Current Outfit]

Armohny

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
Dorm RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers