Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Whole Again (KH2/Organization XIII) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biyokko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:21 pm
Alright. I've made this three times now, and like the pathetic, desperate loser I tend to be, I'm going to try. Again.

Storyline:
Yay for collaboration and going with the flow. Shaping the storyline as time goes on lets everyone throw in some of their creativity and ideas. I've noticed that roleplays without a set beginning storyline are much more fun sometimes than ones with specific goals, so I'm wanting to try that with Organization XIII and Kingdom Hearts 2.

Time:
Improbable as it is, since this is purely for fun, I'm setting it after KH2 with the Organization members remanifesting themselves again out of the darkness.

Notes:
This is also in the rules, but if you're an Organization member, you can choose if said character got their heart back, part of their heart back, or if they're still searching. In other words, if they got their emotions back, and which ones.
Also, I realize this says KH2, but I don't want people from other worlds running around. Sora, sure. Riku, fine. Kairi, whatever. But no Leon, Cloud, Sephiroth, Simba, and things.

Dusks, according to my friend Glyde: "They're like... skinny shadow-heartless with sharp pajamas." whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:22 pm
Rules:
1. PM me with which character you want to be.
2. If you're an Organization member, you can choose if said character got their heart back, part of their heart back, or if they're still searching.
3. Depending partly on Rule 2, keep it as in character as possible.
4. You can be more than one character if you're fairly active in the RP. If not, I won't clutter up the Taken list with your name. So many experiences with poor Demyx left all alone. xd
5. Title your PM with something to do with the RP... ex: KH2 RP, Organiation XIII, etc.
6. You can be a Heartless or lower ranking Nobody if you like. Honestly. This really is more for fun than anything else.
7. I am not mean, nor am I a grammar nazi, thank you. But please, please, PLEASE type legibly and in story format. PLEASE. At least try? I'm not picky as long as it's relatively in character or at least not completely out of character, and as long as I can tell what you're typing.
8. NO QUOTING. YOU CAN QUOTE ONCE PER POST. ONCE.

Taken:
Demyx - Biyokko
Dusk(Sonata)- Biyokko
Roxas(Heart Back)- hydra4
Zeggr- FallenLight262
Larxene- Anbu Tanuki

Biyokko

Biyokko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:27 pm
If Xigbar were there, he would have definitely whined to the gunman about how boring it was, but then again, if Xigbar were there, it wouldn't have been boring. He was one of the few people who would willingly put up with him for more than fifteen minutes at a time. If anyone had been there, it wouldn't have been quite so bland. He glared sullenly at the blank white walls, contemplating what to do about the present lack of goings-ons.

Said monotony was promplty interrupted by a loud crash.

One of the many Dusks went racing by the door to the room he was in, followed by two or three Shadows, and then came racing back the other way, crashing straight into Demyx, who had stepped out into the hallway to look for himself. The former Nobody blinked at the smaller creature, too surprised to be amused.

The Dusk peered up at him, then at the shadows chasing it, quickly moving behind the musician, who promptly destroyed the startled Heartless.

Ten minutes later, the Dusk now had a blue band of cloth around its waist, a name, and something like a friend (if such a thing could be fathomed), though at the moment the thing was more interested in how shiny Demyx's sitar was.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:09 pm
(( Blarg. Bump, I guess. ))  

Biyokko

Anbu Tanuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:12 am
I wanna!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:20 am

the end

im a samurai ninja  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:23 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

the end

im a samurai ninja
dude shut up if your not going to rp dont talk and sorry im yelling at you im in a bad mood my school starts in 2 days and i still have homework to do  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:25 am
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

the end

im a samurai ninja
dude shut up if your not going to rp dont talk and sorry im yelling at you im in a bad mood my school starts in 2 days and i still have homework to do
dude im doing homework right now that is why i really havent been able to post much lately sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:30 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
hydra4
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

the end

im a samurai ninja
dude im doing homework right now that is why i really havent been able to post much lately sweatdrop
oh me to mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:29 pm
(( Kay. Gonna ask for less quoting and OOC now... if you're going to be OOC, at least put it with some roleplaying, please? ))  

Biyokko

Biyokko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:30 pm
(( Blankness... to get to the next page... Bump, I guess? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:31 pm
(( More blankness... ))  

Biyokko

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:31 pm
CRAB BATTLE!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:32 pm
(( God. How many more posts is it going to take? Sigh. ))  

Biyokko

Biyokko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:34 pm
(( By God. gonk ))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items