Reply Wi-Fi Connection
Lost Magic, the most annoying game to play online Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

El Capitano

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:48 pm
Well...At least when you're level 12..Me and my naive mind..I logged on to wi-fi, sure that i could own someone..I started off against some magical massive awesome guy, who just cast a couple of fireballs and melted my face off T___T Ah well, at least i've learned my lesson

Discuss:
Lost magic Wi fi!
Getting owned on Lost magic  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:04 am
Yeah, when playing Lost Magic Wi-fi, it's a good idea to max out everything and have at least 300+ hours of experience under your belt. Less ye want to be destroyed.  

l3urst

El Capitano

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:41 am
Ekemet
Yeah, when playing Lost Magic Wi-fi, it's a good idea to max out everything and have at least 300+ hours of experience under your belt. Less ye want to be destroyed.
I mashed some girl up good!, Duo Runes = <3, I only use Fire, and Fire creatures...She ran away, i hunted her down..AND BURNT HER ALIVE!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:38 am
Eh i dont really liek these games online they dont have enough feature ....  

Card388

G a m e O v e r

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:32 am
So the online is just fighting?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:24 pm
Meta_Fish
So the online is just fighting?
Sadly, i wanted to do team battles..Maybe you can when you add people in the friend list  

El Capitano

Walamanchee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:47 pm
Woah other people ACTUALLY play LostMagic AND like it?!

And here I thought I was the only one..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:24 pm
My PWning.

Got lost magic ya know, hit like level 12 (what a coincidence) and then I hopped online. I've never regretted anything more in my life. my first opponent was level 30. He dropped out. So I thought maybe I'd get someone more my level this time. My opponent was level 60. Damn. I tried anyways, rushed in and claimed two crystals. I even hit him three times with combo magic, I thought I had a chance if I played quick. And then he summoned the dragon, My God he summoned the dragon. Why me, Why ME! crying  

Zen Rider

Fireonimusha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:13 am
Didn't get wireless untill level 39 (now) and I logged on, and noone was there T.T
Kicked 5 royal asses, and some level 10 I was letting kill me, ran into one of my walls and killed himself before I could clear it out..
So 6 royal asses kicked!!

But then everyone ran away T.T

Lost Magic=Underpopulated, and I have no friend codes for AC:WW so I can do jack xD

Anyways, if you are still lvl 12, I can meet you in duel and Happen to accidentaly lose my stylus, or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:05 am
XD I hate dragons! Some guy just kept summoning in my last battle >< Soooooooo annoying!
I've just given up on online play, that is until i become like..Level 1000000000  

El Capitano

Fireonimusha

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:46 pm
El Capitano
XD I hate dragons! Some guy just kept summoning in my last battle >< Soooooooo annoying!
I've just given up on online play, that is until i become like..Level 1000000000
Dragons are super overpowered T.T
The only thing I hate more is a rush of runefeeds (Fast monsters with high attack, x9) Instant kill T.T  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:15 pm
I just got it like 2 days ago. lvl 17, because i also got a new pokemon (mystery dungeon). and i went on wi-fi like twice, and found no opponents. i blame my interent connection.  

Drew V2

Locke Trufeld

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:27 am
Well, I haven't even gone on Wifi with Lost Magic yet.. ._.; Back when I had wireless at my house, I had just got the game, and I knew that if I got on Wifi, I'd get raped in matters of seconds due to my weak characters.. So I grabbed some good monsters and leveled.

.. Now that I feel confident in playing other people, I'm in my college dorm, without wireless, ... and now, without Lost Magic itself, due to my little brother wanting something to play.. I can't play on wifi right now. ._.; Despite me being level 50 and having all monsters..

I gave up on trying to max all elements. >_>;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:20 pm
El Capitano
Ekemet
I mashed some girl up good!, Duo Runes = <3, I only use Fire, and Fire creatures...She ran away, i hunted her down..AND BURNT HER ALIVE!

rofl
Is it a good game?  

Darkdestroyer

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:01 pm
I've been thinking about getting that game.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff