Submit

What do you think of imports?
  Yes! Give me more!
  No way! Speak my language!
  I can't import....
View Results

Edguy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 11:32 pm
Well I imported Bleach DS a couple days ago...

The game is awesome, but I think I unlocked everything WAY to fast! As such, I decided that I wanted to play the game online. The problem is: It's tough playing an import game on Nintendo Wi-Fi connection. First of all, the japanese players are really good at the game, and b, the game gets laggy wince it's such a long distance for the data to go.

That's why I need to find players on this side of the world! If you live in the USA or Canada, and you've imported this game...I want your friend code! I haven't figured out the menus for online options yet, but I have a pretty good idea how to find and enter friend codes. Just post here and lemme know you have the game...or better yet - PM me! I await you soon. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:33 pm
ive been buying imports lately, right now i got bombermanLand: Touch! and im getting a Japanese/English and English/Japanese Dictionary Game for all my japanese purposes...... Next i might either get Naruto 3, Jump Super Stars, Bleach, or some type of BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo game if i can find one...... Im only getting one in the whole list but I'll pm you if i happen to get bleach...  

Sparkum

Edguy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:07 pm
Sparkum
ive been buying imports lately, right now i got bombermanLand: Touch! and im getting a Japanese/English and English/Japanese Dictionary Game for all my japanese purposes...... Next i might either get Naruto 3, Jump Super Stars, Bleach, or some type of BoBoBo-Bo Bo-BoBo game if i can find one...... Im only getting one in the whole list but I'll pm you if i happen to get bleach...
All righty, that's good to know. cool

Jump Superstars is import friendly for the most part, though some unlockables require you to meet certain conditions and you'll have to put more thought into the deck construction. By deck constuction, I mean the little manga panels that you build and tap for special effects.

As for Bleach DS, only Ichigo's story requires certain conditions to win. Same for challenge mode, but it's mostly a distraction. The card system for that game doesn't affect the gameplay way too much...and it's not too hard to learn what every card does. It's an otherwise rewarding game to play, it's been 2 weeks and I haven't put it down.

Both games have the "most likely never coming stateside" factor to them, which is what makes me want to import a game.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:47 pm
Edguy
Sparkum
All righty, that's good to know. cool

Jump Superstars is import friendly for the most part, though some unlockables require you to meet certain conditions and you'll have to put more thought into the deck construction. By deck constuction, I mean the little manga panels that you build and tap for special effects.

As for Bleach DS, only Ichigo's story requires certain conditions to win. Same for challenge mode, but it's mostly a distraction. The card system for that game doesn't affect the gameplay way too much...and it's not too hard to learn what every card does. It's an otherwise rewarding game to play, it's been 2 weeks and I haven't put it down.

Both games have the "most likely never coming stateside" factor to them, which is what makes me want to import a game.

ok im not going to get Jump Super Stars anymore, cuz there is a new one coming out called Jump Ultimate Stars. This one includes more ppl and Wi-Fi Connection!

So Far: I might order Jump Ultimate Stars if there is no U.S. release. I found a page on WiKipedia of all the wi-fi games out and is coming out this year and the next, and there are ALOT OF WIFI GAMES OUT IN NOVEMBER! On IGN they said about Jump SUPER Stars that it is not going to have a U.S. release because it would be to much of a hassle of all the companies who made the comics, and shonen jump is pretty much a publisher or.. something... so there is a good chance that the sequel wont be in america.. And for Bleach i will order if its definately not going to come out in america cuz the show just came out last week.. (i know they have manga, i read them..)

Also sucks cuz i got bomberman and its coming out in 2 months crying its cool and all but im stuck with a jap one..

wikipedia list of wifi games  

Sparkum

Edguy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:20 pm
Bleach DS may not be coming here since the series here is significantly behind and the game takes from episodes 20-ish to 60-ish. The second one may or may not come.

And wow, another Jump Super Stars for the DS?!?!?! If it's better than the first than I'm getting it!!!! I feel pretty sure that the Jump games won't be out in America ever, becuase of licensing problems. For example, Luffy and Goku are playable in the game, but Bandai ons rights to One Piece games in America, and Atari owns rights to Dragonball Z games in the US as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:13 pm
Thats exactly what they said on IGN eek Becuz of all the licensing and stuff there not going to bother making an english one... now there are 2 bleach games what one do u have?  

Sparkum

Edguy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:32 pm
I have Bleach DS: Souten ni Kakeru Unmei. From what I understand, the second one for the DS isn't out yet. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:25 pm
Edguy
I have Bleach DS: Souten ni Kakeru Unmei. From what I understand, the second one for the DS isn't out yet. sweatdrop

oh xd im adding you to friends.. also i have a nintendo WFC forums if you want to join.. its kinda new but its going pretty good..

Nintendo WFC Board  

Sparkum

Edguy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:32 pm
I co-admin at a forum already.

http://s9.invisionfree.com/realm_of_warriors

I'll check your's out though. =D  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:42 pm
sweet.. i checked it out i might join.. i luv KH!.. But i might not cuz im trying to get my site... more... popular....  

Sparkum

Edguy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:45 pm
Sparkum
sweet.. i checked it out i might join.. i luv KH!.. But i might not cuz im trying to get my site... more... popular....
If you make a small button banner I'll put it on the site I co-admin, though I can't really promise it'll help that much. Despite the fact that t gets a fair amount of activity no one clicks our affliate links. >_>  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:51 pm
itsup to you i dont care.. I dont know how to make a meta tag... But how did u get so many members?  

Sparkum

Sparkum

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:25 pm
yay! my translater should come any day now, so if you need any translation on any of your imports, just let me know. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:10 pm
Sparkum
yay! my translater should come any day now, so if you need any translation on any of your imports, just let me know. biggrin
Cool, I could use one to read the stuff in challenge mode for Bleach DS. =P  

Edguy

Gonbe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:34 pm
I thought I was the only person on the planet with this game. I like it a lot, but I don't have access to Wi-fi right now. I'm looking for one of those USB things.

edit: Woo! They sell it in Canada!

I played a lot with my sister and cousins when they were around. How good are the people online?  
Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games