Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
New Breakthrough.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what type of emo are you???
  omg, mall-hopping wild stupid emo!!!!!
  depressed cynical emo
  other
View Results

Patron Saint of Designer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:38 pm
Okay, well, I can't really speak to this matter, but I know that a typcal kid of the emo lifestyle is one who cuts themselves, listens to depressing music and writes suicide notes. However, I don't agree with it all. Of course, there are a few who follow that trend. I'm considered emo, but I don't follow that bias, I have real friends, some of which aren't emo, I enjoy life for the most part, and my goal is to just be a teenager experiencing life and love for the first time. I don't know, I just don't agree with the whole "cut my wrist and black my eyes" thing sometimes...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:01 pm
In response to your poll, how about depressed, cynical, anti-emo?  

Rellik San
Captain

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:29 am
I just like the music  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:49 am
I don't consider myself emo. I don't even see why people label themselves emo. Emo is a type of music. Emotionally-charged punk rock. When I first wanted to know what emo was before everyone got into the whole "emo lifestyle" I googled it and found this website.
REAL definition of emo.
This was back when my friend nicknamed me emo for the music I listen to. And it seems right after that people started gettting into the emo lifestyle.

]sarcasm[

Patron Saint of Designer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:05 am
]sarcasm[
I don't consider myself emo. I don't even see why people label themselves emo. Emo is a type of music. Emotionally-charged punk rock. When I first wanted to know what emo was before everyone got into the whole "emo lifestyle" I googled it and found this website.
REAL definition of emo.
This was back when my friend nicknamed me emo for the music I listen to. And it seems right after that people started gettting into the emo lifestyle.
Wow, you talk like you don't know me...yeah, that was like the first site I saw too.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:15 am
]sarcasm[
REAL definition of emo.

O ******** HAVE A GUILD [ALMOST] FULL OF IDIOTS.

IF SOMETHING IS WHINEY EMOTIONAL.
THE MUSIC IS CALLED EMOTIONAL POP/ROCK.

IF SOMETHING IS REAL EMO.
IT'S EMOTIVE HARDCORE..

GOD.
LOL.
GIRLIE,
YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE REAL ANYTHING RELATING TO THE REAL EMO.
X D.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xvxMadexvx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:22 am
The_New_Tragic
Okay, well, I can't really speak to this matter, but I know that a typcal kid of the emo lifestyle is one who cuts themselves, listens to depressing music and writes suicide notes. However, I don't agree with it all. Of course, there are a few who follow that trend. I'm considered emo, but I don't follow that bias, I have real friends, some of which aren't emo, I enjoy life for the most part, and my goal is to just be a teenager experiencing life and love for the first time. I don't know, I just don't agree with the whole "cut my wrist and black my eyes" thing sometimes...

im the same as u ... i don't cut my wrist and i dress the way i am cause i like it and as we all do we get emo sometimes but i never cute myself no offence people who do it, but its slack and not cool, and none of my friends are emo which kind sucks when u wanna go to concerts because they don't like the same music but there cool cause they accept me and don't judge like other people out there... u know i got asked if i cute myself just because i said i listen to the used... i was like no and showed my wristed and then the chick goes oh people cut themselves of there feet and i showed my feet and i was no i don't cut myself god it's like jeeeeeeeez this chick judge much... it just sucks that people feel that sad that they have to cut themselves of even worse cut themselves for attention now that just sad.. no wait it's pathetic  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:25 am
oooo excuse the typos above e.g. "cute"... when it's meant to say "cut"  

xvxMadexvx

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:06 am
+ roffle!face
]sarcasm[
REAL definition of emo.

O ******** HAVE A GUILD [ALMOST] FULL OF IDIOTS.

IF SOMETHING IS WHINEY EMOTIONAL.
THE MUSIC IS CALLED EMOTIONAL POP/ROCK.

IF SOMETHING IS REAL EMO.
IT'S EMOTIVE HARDCORE..

GOD.
LOL.
GIRLIE,
YOU HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT THE REAL ANYTHING RELATING TO THE REAL EMO.
X D.

Yay for intelligence and putting people in their place!  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games