chian of memories

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:44 pm
is there more to the game than Marluxia please tell cuz i never finished it sweatdrop like do you play as riku and who are those two guys (one with an axe and Zexion)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:30 pm
Yes. After completing Sora's story Riku's mode will be available. It's how Riku got to know things before KHII arrived and got an upper hand.

The two Nobodies on his side are Zexion and Lexaeus. Zex being the short blue haired pouty one and Lex being the silent hero. (Quite literally; doesn't really talk much.) Zex is known for getting others to take care of things for him instead of dirtying his hands himself. Often misunderstood as being emo by the fans. Lex is also misunderstood as being a 'dumb giant that speaks like a kindergardener'.

Vexen also appears. It was how he gathered the data to create a Riku replica the real Riku meets and is parading around in Sora's story claiming to be the real Riku. (Due to Namine's influence.)

That's summed up. If you want the whole story just ask or look around.  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:46 pm
RosesShadow
Yes. After completing Sora's story Riku's mode will be available. It's how Riku got to know things before KHII arrived and got an upper hand.

The two Nobodies on his side are Zexion and Lexaeus. Zex being the short blue haired pouty one and Lex being the silent hero. (Quite literally; doesn't really talk much.) Zex is known for getting others to take care of things for him instead of dirtying his hands himself. Often misunderstood as being emo by the fans. Lex is also misunderstood as being a 'dumb giant that speaks like a kindergardener'.

Vexen also appears. It was how he gathered the data to create a Riku replica the real Riku meets and is parading around in Sora's story claiming to be the real Riku. (Due to Namine's influence.)

That's summed up. If you want the whole story just ask or look around.
thabks a lot that clears up a lot of thing but could you tell me more like what is Zexs weapon and why were they on Rikus side plus does the riku that apears in soras story after the replica heart break is the real one if so please tell cuz i left off trying to beat Marluxia which is really hard sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:14 pm
Marluxia isn't hard! crying Pity he isn't around anymore.

Zexion's weapon is unconfirmed. Tetsuya wanted an air of mystery around it therefore why he smashed his tombstone in the Proof of Existence. The closest his strength comes to is being able to sense Darkness (How he let the others know Riku was in the castle), and manipulating others through illusion.

Riku never appears in Sora's story. That was the Riku Replica all the time. Riku eliminated him in his own story after Axel brought the Replica over to Zexion. He said that if the Replica absorbs Zexion's power he's grow as strong as the real Riku and be whole. That's how Zexion was eilimated; the screen fades out and you hear a slashing noise. (This is way later in his story.)

Marluxia wanted to overthrow the Org using Sora. He gathered whoever was willing to work with him to Castle Oblivion to get things started. Zexion, Lexaeus, and Vexen, however (who worked on both sides) were plotting against him on his own plan, instead going after Riku to counteract Marluxia once he got control of Sora. Though, once Sora defeated Marluxia, Riku wasn't needed anymore. Lexaeus went out to destroy him for having no use for him anymore. Riku won the battle but was thrown into the realm of Darkness due to the Silent Hero's last attack. Mickey came and helped him out. (He comes time to time...)

After Zexion was left all by himself he was forced into action. Rather than fight Riku one on one with strength as Lexaeus did he disguised himself as Sora at Destiny Islands to manipulate him into believing he was a backstabbing traitor. Riku saw through it, though. He had acquired the ability to recognize Darkness through his senses through Xehanort. Zexion, injured, had fled only to be thwarted by Axel and the Riku Replica not to long after.  

RosesShadow

Shy Phantom

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:10 pm
RosesShadow
Marluxia isn't hard! crying Pity he isn't around anymore.

Zexion's weapon is unconfirmed. Tetsuya wanted an air of mystery around it therefore why he smashed his tombstone in the Proof of Existence. The closest his strength comes to is being able to sense Darkness (How he let the others know Riku was in the castle), and manipulating others through illusion.

Riku never appears in Sora's story. That was the Riku Replica all the time. Riku eliminated him in his own story after Axel brought the Replica over to Zexion. He said that if the Replica absorbs Zexion's power he's grow as strong as the real Riku and be whole. That's how Zexion was eilimated; the screen fades out and you hear a slashing noise. (This is way later in his story.)

Marluxia wanted to overthrow the Org using Sora. He gathered whoever was willing to work with him to Castle Oblivion to get things started. Zexion, Lexaeus, and Vexen, however (who worked on both sides) were plotting against him on his own plan, instead going after Riku to counteract Marluxia once he got control of Sora. Though, once Sora defeated Marluxia, Riku wasn't needed anymore. Lexaeus went out to destroy him for having no use for him anymore. Riku won the battle but was thrown into the realm of Darkness due to the Silent Hero's last attack. Mickey came and helped him out. (He comes time to time...)

After Zexion was left all by himself he was forced into action. Rather than fight Riku one on one with strength as Lexaeus did he disguised himself as Sora at Destiny Islands to manipulate him into believing he was a backstabbing traitor. Riku saw through it, though. He had acquired the ability to recognize Darkness through his senses through Xehanort. Zexion, injured, had fled only to be thwarted by Axel and the Riku Replica not to long after.
hmmm confusing sweatdrop but i going to make more sense after i beat the game  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:59 pm
Good luck beating that. I was having trouble beating Anmas at the end. Really piss me off.  

Jisen Meizuki

Stubborn Gifter

Greenk4

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:02 pm
Chain of Memories was too easy. On Riku's story you can beat the game at level 23! (45+ for Sora but i did it at 38! lol) Marluxia is weak it's just a matter of taking advantage of oppurtunities to attack him. if you mess up the screen will lock up where Marluxia stays off screen and you have no way of doing anything. (Beware it is Pretty Common for that to happen.) you have to start over when it happens.

Riku's story is more of a mini-game being he's faster and stronger than sora but he has Pre-set decks that cannot be changed at all!

Ansem wasn't hard. it's just a matter of "Who card breaks better?" if you can card break everything Ansem throws at you. He'll have nothing to surprise you with and you can dystroy him.

Zexion has no weapon. He uses Manipulation and Mind games to get things done.

Let's hope Chain of Memories plays like Kingdom Hearts 1. I also hope the Remaining Organization Members provide all people with SOME form of challenge, I could use a challenge after whomping the GBA version in a day and a half.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:48 pm
wait i didnt beat the game its no fair....i wanted to beat it...  

xfranzx

Greenk4

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:59 am
what's the problem then? need some help?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:36 pm
I think that Zexion's still alive. Squenix has a weird way of throwing in cherries like that all the time, so I think that he'll be back in KHIII. I mean, you know absolutely nothing about him--he has no power or weapon. All you know is that he can make himself look like anyone he wants to (he turned into Sora for a while in Destiny Islands) and that he tried to trap Riku in the light...yeah, I think that he'll come back.  

BlackFalcon002

Greenk4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:01 pm
Either way I'll dystroy him. he doesn't stand a chance against mme!  
Game Chat, Tips, Tricks and more!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games