Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kage no Gensou; A Yuugiou((Yugioh)) Guild

Back to Guilds

A friendly guild for any and all types of Yuugiou: Duel Monsters fans. 

Tags: Yuugiou, Yugioh, Duel Monsters, Anime, Manga 

Reply General Discussion
Petition for Millenium Items (just a thought) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you wish you could have a millenium item on gaia?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Trisa Slyne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:10 am
Why not?

I think it would be cool... So... tell me your thoughts and we'll see where this goes!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:57 am
I think it's a good idea. They already have other anime-based items, these would be cool. Although, if it does come out, there will only be one, and probably the Millennium Puzzle with a G where the eye is supposed to be...  

Emrys_Tal

Kira-tan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:36 am
Emrys_Tal
Although, if it does come out, there will only be one, and probably the Millennium Puzzle with a G where the eye is supposed to be...

In case of that you could design a few totally original ones and then make a poll, the one that people like the most could be posted along with the petition. That way there will be no repeats or copyright infringements of the Sennen Puzzle. Plus it always doesn't hurt to keep petitioning for other items you would like to see on Gaia. That way there will be a whole set.

If you were to petition for a replica of the actual Sennen Items, then yeah, I suppose they would turn out with just a G on them, however beggars can't be choosers.

Although it will take more effort than just a regular petition it will help. I know I'm not everyone but I personally like to see a totally original petition with examples and of course a more professional look.

Just a thought. (I realise that the way I have put this might cause some offence -I'm not 100% at communication skills-, but please take it from me that I have not meant to.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:25 pm
I definatly think you should make a petition. As Emrys had said, they'd probably change the image a bit to suit Gaia...

But I don't really think that'd be too bad.

Anyways, I like the idea and I would sign if you decided to make a petition.

The problem with the who item thing is that Gaia would likely only make one item, being the puzzle. What would be really awesome is if you could wear it differently to make it look like all seven items. Even though that really doesn't seem possible, it would be so much cooler. :3

Gunpowder Valentine

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Crew

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:38 pm
Hmm, that's not a bad idea. They would probably put a G on it just like everyone else said, but I don't think it would matter. I agree with BK though. It would be cool to have one item that can be worn to look like all the other items. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:37 pm
Kongouseki Ookami
Emrys_Tal
Although, if it does come out, there will only be one, and probably the Millennium Puzzle with a G where the eye is supposed to be...

In case of that you could design a few totally original ones and then make a poll, the one that people like the most could be posted along with the petition. That way there will be no repeats or copyright infringements of the Sennen Puzzle. Plus it always doesn't hurt to keep petitioning for other items you would like to see on Gaia. That way there will be a whole set.

If you were to petition for a replica of the actual Sennen Items, then yeah, I suppose they would turn out with just a G on them, however beggars can't be choosers.

Although it will take more effort than just a regular petition it will help. I know I'm not everyone but I personally like to see a totally original petition with examples and of course a more professional look.

Just a thought. (I realise that the way I have put this might cause some offence -I'm not 100% at communication skills-, but please take it from me that I have not meant to.)

I didn't actually meanf or this to be the ACTUAL petitoin. I'm just brainstorming & wondering what other people thought.  

Trisa Slyne

Trisa Slyne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:39 pm
chibi_kitsune_warrior
Hmm, that's not a bad idea. They would probably put a G on it just like everyone else said, but I don't think it would matter. I agree with BK though. It would be cool to have one item that can be worn to look like all the other items. 3nodding

Hm... well... that would be interesting... if anyone has artstic abilities and would like to try that out... then go for it... but I have no idea how that would be possible... unless the desingers took creative liberty... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:00 pm
That's an awsome idea! I'd so sign. Anyway, it would be tough to make a reality, but what's the hurt in trying? And as for making one item transform into the others, that could actually work pretty well since the main one is a puzzle. A puzzle could possibly reform into seven different looks, depending on how the pieces fit together. Then we wouldn't have to buy all seven. That would be so cool! whee Anyway, if it was needed I could design the items, though I'm not too confident in my pixil art abilities. If it was abosolutely necessary I could try to make them as Gaia items but I'd look for someone else if this does end up happening. @_@ Anyway, if you do end up making the petition could you please put the link here? ^^ Please and thank you!  

Kitsune Ketz Kwineight
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

19,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Trisa Slyne

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:28 pm
KitsuneChan8888888
That's an awsome idea! I'd so sign. Anyway, it would be tough to make a reality, but what's the hurt in trying? And as for making one item transform into the others, that could actually work pretty well since the main one is a puzzle. A puzzle could possibly reform into seven different looks, depending on how the pieces fit together. Then we wouldn't have to buy all seven. That would be so cool! whee Anyway, if it was needed I could design the items, though I'm not too confident in my pixil art abilities. If it was abosolutely necessary I could try to make them as Gaia items but I'd look for someone else if this does end up happening. @_@ Anyway, if you do end up making the petition could you please put the link here? ^^ Please and thank you!

Go for it. I have no idea how to do this... sweatdrop I guess if someone can actually make pictures... I'll go ahead and make the petition... I mean, the Eye is in the middle of it... so that would work... I guess the items don't necesaruly have to be blocks... I don't know. See what you can come up w/...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:14 pm
Well, I'm not sure if they could do it due to American copyright laws, but they do have the G-blade so I'd say it's definitely worth a try.

I can't make the actual pictures because I'm not that skilled sweatdrop . But if someone else would like to make the images, I would love to do the thread, because I thoroughly making organized threads and stuff like that heart .

Ohkami Majin

Emrys_Tal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 10:22 pm
Wow, I didn't even think of the item transforming... sweatdrop

Oh noes...college is sucking up all my creativeness! gonk If I start sucking at playing YGO cards, I'm gonna burn down the school. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:16 am
Isn't there already a sennen item petition going around?

I totally remember signing my support on that one, so I'm still all for it!

The petition would be stronger with a picture. Somebody please make one! surprised Even if you don't have self-confidence, try if you have any program above paint. I'm sure it would help the cause! =D  

pixiestixryu

Kira-tan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:12 pm

Sorry, I take things too literally (points to rest of post), but if you ever do decide to create the petition though, I’d sign it!

Just one thing (This is about the other petition as well)...What bugged me when I read the word 'copyright'...Is the Key/Ankh. sweatdrop I feel like I'm nit-picking (and I probably am neutral ), but there is the fact that the Sennen Key/Ankh does not have an eye on it and therefore it cannot be changed, unless there is something added to it or the shape is changed, its design is under copyright law, so cannot be used as an item on Gaia.

P.S I'd be happy to volunteer to make some pictures.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:42 pm
But see, the other thing about the ankh that kind of helps is that it's just is an ankh really, so even though it's a sennen item, there's technically nothing about it to break the copyright rule. But one could always just add the little "G" on it somewhere. And what I was thinking would be really cool for the rod is what if instead of just the regular wings it could have little gaia wings? Just a thought.

And that would be awesome if you wanna make the pictures, ookami. heart

and to pixiestix, there is already a petition for yuugiou items in general, including the senne items. But considering that we are planning on altering them to make them more gaia-like, I think that is a bit more likely to happen because of copyright laws.

Ohkami Majin

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces