Reply Wi-Fi Connection
MPH, most hated hunter on Wi-Fi!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaniki Zenosake Urahaji

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:48 am
i would like to know in your opion which hunter you despise the most to go up agenst? and i mean the one of the seven hunters not the player. and if you can give a basic summary of the hunter's stradigy(most commonly seen stradigy) that would be nice to.

I wish to know this info so I may use the most hated hunter and well surprise the hell out of everybody with a new and different way of playing that hunter. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:53 am
All of them. They all have something annoying about them, they should all just be the same with no special abilties. Dx  

G a m e O v e r

x-weinis-x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:05 am
Ugh. I can name about three. Trace, because he turns invisable, Weavel, because he is a cheap piece of s**t, and Samus, because..i just hate her! >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:32 am
If you have the right strategy none of them are cheap.

Well, except for Spire with a sniper in any lava level. That's cheapness to the max. mad  

Waynebrizzle

Cybeat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:38 am
Samus because everytime I see her, it means alt spamming.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:25 pm
Kanden, cause i suck most with him XD  

Flubsy

Nayota

Gracious Grabber

8,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:18 am
I don't hate any hunters on the game it's only the people who use them that i hate..cuz there choosing to use the hunter in an annoying way like alt abusing the morph ball...and slyuxs ALT (i forget the name of it) but if i would have to choose it would be sylux because people abuse sylux's alt form the most (next to weavel)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:57 pm
DarkestDays
Ugh. I can name about three. Trace, because he turns invisable, Weavel, because he is a cheap piece of s**t, and Samus, because..i just hate her! >.<

DIE! -crash-

isafos

Wi-Fi Connection

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces