66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Lurking
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Becoming part of the staff
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Gold (If we still get any for voting -.-)
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:30 pm

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:50 pm
Rules

1. If you have questions, you come to me. If you really need to ask something, PM me, but that DOES NOT MEAN FLOOD MY INBOX. Thank you.

2. Obey the rules, because we need law. mad (I had to say that. mad D)

3. Need to tell me you're going away? Great go ahead. However, if you disappear, and come back, say you were gone because [insert what], it depends. I won't just accept you back sometimes, but that's if you haven't posted in months for no darn reason. Once again, depends on the situation entirely.

4. If I have had bad experiences with you in the past, you may not be accepted. whee

5. No mary sues, or gary stus, please. Which, in this case, just means immediate relationships, no matter what it is, with original characters, or someone who is beautiful to everyone. Give us freedom! ...Sorry.

6. No god moding, or power playing, if there is ever a time when some fight breaks out, or something, as unlikely as that may be.

7. Please be semi literate! crying Remember, literacy is adored, and worshipped. Okay, so, you must be afraid of what my definition is... Um, okay, you use correct grammar, at least ATTEMPT punctuation, and can spell most words correct.

8. Who knows how long this'll be going on? I trust, if you're accepted, you want to be here, and will keep posting.

9. If there are too many OCs, say you want to be an OC, then you'd have to double as an original if you still REALLY want to join as an OC. I doubt we'll be having that problem, either. sweatdrop

10. Don't kill the plot. Please. So, if you say, "Finds clue, "I found a clue!" follows clue to Mayor, "I found the mayor!" upon joining, you're getting booted. You can help the plot along, though, if it isn't moving, at all, even if it's my job as the plot master.

11. I ask you contribute enough for everyone to work with, is that too much? So, try to post more than one sentence, unless under killing writer's block, and last I checked, that was very rare.

12. Don't be afraid of me, I'm actually quite nice, it's just, I find lots o' stuff I wanna write down. xp And, to keep order, I have to sound harsh, shh. ninja

13. Romance is allowed, keep it PG, and if you really must go above, take it somewhere else. This is Harvest Moon, people. I don't know how you'll be able to throw romance into this.

14. Originals, make sure to ask, and I approve, before you begin posting IC.

15. OCs make sure you've filled out a form, and I've approved it, before you begin posting IC. Thank goodness for changing a few words.

16. I would love to have some humor in this roleplay, we need to keep things interesting as much as possible. So, you definitely don't have to be serious all the time. 3nodding

17. Have fun, and be nice. whee

18. Additional rules will be added if matters rise from the depths of the ocean! Eh he he he...

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:03 pm
The Plot

Mayor Thomas gets abducted the night before Spring 1st by an unknown entity, leaving behind traces of a struggle. And a note. The note has hastily written letters on it, they're unreadable. Police don't seem to have time to search for the missing Mayor, so, the town is in chaos. Everyone's very worried, especially his wife, and so, she can't keep order, either. Now it seems the one choice left is for those able, to search for the mayor themself. A few of the villagers volunteer to help search. What lies ahead of them, where will they search, and why has this happened?

Currently: The participating villagers are packing up for the 'journey,' Carter is the temporary replacement for the Mayor as an attempt to keep some peace amongst the remaining villagers. Who ever's going is meeting in the Town Square.

(Will rewrite eventually.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:26 pm
Characters Taken, and OC Forms

Basically, the village we have here isn't of any particular game, so, you can be any character, from any game, as long as they're not taken already. Yes, all characters mixed into one village, because some of us don't have a specific game.

Notes: You can have as many OCs as you can manage, but the limit of originals you can take is two. Tell me if you get put into a position that will change the roleplay to alternate space you can continue, because if you can't, we're going to avoid putting you there. I don't want this roleplay to die, that's all. I won't be putting the character's pictures here directly, okay? I'll put them in URL form. Basically, you click on a character's name, bang, a pic, if you didn't understand. NO ONE PLAYS THE MAYOR, heck, we don't actually see him till the end of the roleplay. Or the mayor's captors, either, for that matter. If you join later on than you'll just have to make up something about your character getting left behind, or catching up somehow. If you can't think of anything, we can say your character appeared there. Don't understand something? Once again, just ask me a question.

Taken Character List:

Example = Character, from what game(s) - Person who roleplays them

Kurt from MM, and Save the Home Land - Genbu no miko Marie

OC forms

Name:
Appearance: (Picture, or text, I don't care.)
Description: (Personality falls under description, by the way.)
Other: (If it's possible there could be anything else)

OC List:

Name: Marina
Appearance
Description: sorta punkish. likes pirate books, the winter mines, swimming. Her jobs are odd jobs, like painting, librarian, and wood craft. Is sarcastic. likes animals.
Other: Has no family in town. has a pet sheltie named Lola, a white and gray kitten named Marzapan, and a parrot named Sunset.

Self-proclaimed Titles: Gear no ni Yurete Aka Ribon (Literal Translation: Gear of the Swaying Red Ribbon, The One-That-Makes-Sense Translation: Gear of the Dancing Red Ribbon)
Nickname: Gear
Appearance (Can you guess who I'm disclaiming? Midnight, you dun't count, so, shh. XP)
Occupation: Self-proclaimed Ninja/Akira's Personal Ninja Servant
Other Information: Gear doesn't reveal his real name to anyone, because he says it's 'ninja-y' not to. He's generally a weird guy, his heart's in the right place, most of the time, though. He tries to act secretive, and cold, but usually fails miserably, than again, he's not easily read, either. Loving eye patches, he wears one for the heck of it, sometimes he takes it off, if having only one eye's worth of vision gets too inconvenient. Everything depends on the situation with him. There is no reason for his self-proclaimed title, except for the fact, maybe, that he also loves ribbons, and says whenever someone asks him, a good ninja has slick titles. His title is not slick, as he fails to realize, sadly. Contrary to popular belief, he does have some talent in the ninja department, using gun powder related tools, and throwing long range weapons, shurikens/kunais/makibishi, (throwing stars/throwing daggers/caltrops) while he's lacking in the close range department, he can use those type of weapons, too. He's not stealthy, oh, definitely not stealthy, so, it makes no sense to call himself a 'ninja,' he does so uncaring of that factor. Who wears white, baggy shirts if they're a ninja? Not stealthy, but inside it has a lot of storage space for ninja tools of trade, can't depend on only pockets on his pants, as many as they are. None of the weapons are really effective against the supernatural, so, it wouldn't have mattered if he was even some ninja master, or something. Kind of useless having any skills what so ever, he learned em' right out of mostly book resources, too. He tries his best for Hayato, though, and just hopes he gets some appreciation, then says he's unworthy if he is praised. Once he told his family he was a ninja, who needed to serve a master, they could care less, and said he could leave home when he was eleven, if he really wanted to. So, he met his 'master' at the time he was yelling anyone who could bring him to his knees was would become his master/mistress, had it been a woman. The twit decided he needed a servant, for free, so, he snuck up behind him, and kicked the back of his shin, then declared he had won because, of course, since he was kicked so hard, he fell to his knees, in pain. From that day forward, the two have been together.
Other: Has no family in town, lost track of where his family was.

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:44 pm
Staff

You don't have to roleplay to take a position, and if you're roleplaying, you can still take a position on the staff. I have all positions until someone else volunteers, m'kay?

Plot/Thread Master *coughmistresscough*: Genbu no miko Marie (My only permanent position.)

Plot Master Substitute: Genbu no miko Marie (I am sad to say you'll have to send me an example of your plot twisting skills if you want this one.)

Clock Person #1: Genbu no miko Marie

Clock Person #2: Genbu no miko Marie

Hirer/Person who looks over applications: Genbu no miko Marie

Hirer Substitute: Genbu no miko Marie

Rule Enforcer: Genbu no miko Marie

Graphic Designer(s): Genbu no miko Marie, Midnight Witch of Wind (I can take anyone who asks, there's no limit.)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:47 pm
Past Events

None yet.

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:48 pm
Banners

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5502055][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/Spirit_Fox/steinerdoesntknoweither.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=5502055][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v602/Spirit_Fox/thesearchlogo.jpg[/img][/url]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:49 pm
Spring 1st

Today (in the roleplay ^ ^") sixty posts, and then it's the next day. At thirty it's evening, m'kay? (I had to give people more of a chance to join.)

Time: 12:00 PM

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:12 pm
Reserved.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:16 pm
Reserved

ponponpon way x2

Wild Comrade

ponponpon way x2