Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Nightmare; for real! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:06 am
lets just say that my life is a mess right now. My love life is going down the drain because i am getting accused of being a slut by the whole school. My mum has totally lost it! she is also calling me a slut all the time. my dad; well i never get to see him, wouldnt want to anyway because he is a major druggo and i hate it. i have a little brother that is sick and i cant see him because his mum is a total whore. Ive been so bad (cutting myself) lately that i have gotten like, 7 major cuts that i infected more by trying to stitch-them up by myself. what do you guys reccon i should do about it?
E_M  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:32 am
emoness_randomness
lets just say that my life is a mess right now. My love life is going down the drain because i am getting accused of being a slut by the whole school. My mum has totally lost it! she is also calling me a slut all the time. my dad; well i never get to see him, wouldnt want to anyway because he is a major druggo and i hate it. i have a little brother that is sick and i cant see him because his mum is a total whore. Ive been so bad (cutting myself) lately that i have gotten like, 7 major cuts that i infected more by trying to stitch-them up by myself. what do you guys reccon i should do about it?
E_M

Firstly, your 13, nobody's love life is set in stone when they are 13. As for the people at school, well there are two ways to deal with that, the way the teachers say... or the way that works, the way the teachers say, is to ignore them. The way that works, is to kick the absolute crap out of them, if your not strong enough, doesn't matter, get your friends involved. Your mum sounds basically like a whacko, ignore her, she will go away in 5 years, or rather, you can go away from her (5 years ain't long). Your dad, well as you said don't see him and don't particularly want to see him, so no issue there. Now the next one is a tricky one, I've had a similar problem, though it wasn't with such close family, I'm afraid until your brother, is at least 16 theres not much you can do within the legal system, however you can arrange to meet him in places, even if he is only little, do things like drop by his school to see how he is. The cutting, I could call you stupid, arrogant and a fool, but I won't, there is no simple way to stop this, except to find another form of emotional release, some say drawing or playing music, I say, get some disused lumber, or a punch bag and beat the hell out of it, letting all your anger flow out with every blow, then if that still isn't enough, let out a scream and fall to floor, take some breaths and walk to somewhere you feel safe and comfortable to wind down. Not the best advice in the world, but its all I can offer.  

Rellik San
Captain

-Isel-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:00 am
Really, I think you're taking it all too seriously.

And that's saying a lot coming from me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:17 am
Isel
Really, I think you're taking it all too seriously.

And that's saying a lot coming from me.

He has a point, I mean he's doubly miserable, ex grunge and now emo with a goth girlfriend. If he's telling you to cheer up then you really should.  

Rellik San
Captain

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:33 am
One thing i left out (on porpose). My whole family hates me because my 18 y old cousin raped me and i told them. With my brother; his mum is a cow so she wont let me see him. there is waaaayyy more to it but i dont really want to go into details unless someone asks me to.
E_M  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:26 pm
Stick it out until you qualify for emansipation?

It's pretty harsh to accuse someone of overreacting, you never know the way certain things can affect and traumatise people.
There's nothing much you can do about the school thing. High school's a b***h. It's a b***h for everyone. Some people get it worse than others. But you just have to deal.
If thing's are bad at home you need to talk to someone older or who you can trust to intervene.

Gambino Statue

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:04 am
dude, its pretty hard to talk to older people about it when they either turn their backs or almost kill me because they care so much that they hate what i do to myself!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:28 pm
Rellik San
emoness_randomness
E_M

Firstly, your 13, nobody's love life is set in stone when they are 13. As for the people at school, well there are two ways to deal with that, the way the teachers say... or the way that works, the way the teachers say, is to ignore them. The way that works, is to kick the absolute crap out of them, if your not strong enough, doesn't matter, get your friends involved. Your mum sounds basically like a whacko, ignore her, she will go away in 5 years, or rather, you can go away from her (5 years ain't long). Your dad, well as you said don't see him and don't particularly want to see him, so no issue there. Now the next one is a tricky one, I've had a similar problem, though it wasn't with such close family, I'm afraid until your brother, is at least 16 theres not much you can do within the legal system, however you can arrange to meet him in places, even if he is only little, do things like drop by his school to see how he is. The cutting, I could call you stupid, arrogant and a fool, but I won't, there is no simple way to stop this, except to find another form of emotional release, some say drawing or playing music, I say, get some disused lumber, or a punch bag and beat the hell out of it, letting all your anger flow out with every blow, then if that still isn't enough, let out a scream and fall to floor, take some breaths and walk to somewhere you feel safe and comfortable to wind down. Not the best advice in the world, but its all I can offer.

When your 13 you dont have a love life.
Its lust.
And your family isnt going to start being understanding by you cutting yourself.
Your really stupid for stitching them up by your self.
Sorry to be so harsh but what did you do to be called a slut?
I mean seriously get therapy cutting doesnt help.
Talking does dont cause harm to yourself.
Good luck.
<3

[+.Rubber.Ducky.+]

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:57 am
I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO GET CALLED A SLUT, MY MUMS A ******** COW FOR SAYING THAT TO ME. stitching it up by myself inflicted more pain so im dead happy i did it. Talking does more harm then expected cause it makes it worse...i dont know. Im so sick of this! Sorry Tears-Will-Fall i didnt mean to yell at you.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 4:25 pm
Talk to the right people.
Friends?
I understand the yelling.
But still you dont want to stitch yourself.
It could cause infections and make you sick
And yea I agree your mom shouldnt call you that.
No one should.
Dont listen to them.
In my mind cutting has never helped it made me feel ashamed.
So do what you feel but still try to talk to someone who might have the same problems as you.
<3

[+.Rubber.Ducky.+]

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:28 pm
hehe the problem with that is the people i talk to have the same problems and theyre doing it with me...hehe. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:33 pm
ya ur takin it to seriously and i think u should get them checked out by a doc... and i had it bad like that to so talk to someone
emo  

tear drop angel

[[insane]]--butterfly--

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 5:30 pm
this isnt much better now. I had to go to the police station on my birthday cause my Auntie couldnt handle my problem with my cousin anymore. So while i was down at the police station my mum rang and said she was taking the three hour drive to come and get me! so...we got home at like 1:30 and i just sat up for that whole nite and txt'd my bestie; who is also getting threatened that if he came near me again he'd b killed...from my dad.
E_R
p.s. i am now going to councilling thou i doubt it will help as i dont even have to talk to her....i just sit there and draw!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:34 pm
emoness_randomness
dude, its pretty hard to talk to older people about it when they either turn their backs or almost kill me because they care so much that they hate what i do to myself!

older people never listen thats why you need friends to talk to  

TorioAGoGo

[[blunt.object]]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:17 pm
cuttings a big deal, hun.
look inside yourself, don't lie, be completely honest in every possible way for your own good, and ask yourself why you do it.
I'm never asking you to share the answer, it's way to personnal. but ask yourself the REAL reason you do it, and what you thought you would achieve by it.
then deal with that before you deal with anything else.

If your strong enough to make yourself stop cutting, you can stop just about anything.

And know that nobody ever just "stops cutting." you can start cutting the first time, then after that you are forever marked a cutter. Each time you have a reason to cut, it will be its own miniscule battle.
Its kind of like sex, after you lose your virginity its pretty damn hard to stop having sex. but cutting is a lot more dangerous.

please stop yourself though.
if you have to, chew on your thumb or lip. but don't cut. or I'll haul my sorry a** down to where ever it is you live and beat the crap out of you personnally.  
Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff