Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply A Place to Chat!
Starseeds Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe it is true?
  Yes
  No
View Results

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:43 pm
I was doing some searching online when I found this data. I thought it was interesting and then decided I was going to share it here with you so that I could see just what you thought of it.

It's well known that Naoko Takeuchi based her manga off of myths and beliefs. After seeing this it makes a person wonder. Though they might not be quite like they are shown in the manga, perhaps there exsists something similar to the senshi?

Well what do you think? Voice your opinions and ideas about starseeds here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starseeds

The term Starseed means that many on Earth are from other star systems, galaxies, even other universes.

A Starseed is a starborn mortal. All people have many past lives but everyone has to have an origin. The origin can be from the angelic realm, starborn, earth born, and many other such planes. The majority of people are, of course, earth born. But a high number of people are what are called Starseeds, who are starborn humans. And that when you reincarnate, you can incarnate to not just earth, but other planets as well.

Starseeds are individuals who feel excitement and longing upon learning
that they might have originated from another world. They experience the
aloneness and separateness that is the human condition, but also have
the sense of being foreigners on this planet. They find the behavior
and motives of our society puzzling and illogical. Starseeds are often
most reluctant to become involved in the institutions of society, e.g.
political, economic, health care, etc. Even at an early age, they tend
to discern the hidden agendas of such conventions with unusual
clarity."

Some starseeds agreed to forget who they are when born as
humans. Many come with special missions to serve humanity in some way. They are now awakening to who they really are and sense that something
spectacular will happen soon.

Do you think you are a Starseed?
Here are a few of the characteristics you may recognize.

These are from Brad Steiger's book StarPeople:

Experience buzzing or audio tone prior to a psychic-spiritual event or
warning of danger.
Have "flying" dreams.
Children and animals are attracted to you.
Felt Earth mother/father not real parents.
Had unseen companions as a child.
Frustrations levels and the 'need to know now' levels - run high.
Eyes have an extremely compelling quality
Great magnetism and personal charisma
Very sensitive to electricity and electromagnetic fields
Lower body temperature than the norm
Normally before their 29th year they have had some kind of extraterrestrial, religious or mystical experience
Feel a tremendous sense of urgency to fulfill a missions
Chronic sinusitis
Hypersensitivity to sound, light, odors
Swollen or painful joints
Pain in the back of the neck
Adversely affected by high humidity
Difficulty dealing with/or expressing emotions
Perceive auras
Healing abilities

Take the starseed quiz:
http://home.earthlink.net/~pleiadesx/starquiz.htm  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:49 am
a brave little theory... And actually quite interesting...

In Sailor Moon, a starseed is a crystal that helps keep people alive. Without it, the person will die... unless you wear Galaxia's bracelets that have the same power as Sailor Crytals....  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:52 am
Starseeds are also things, kept deep inside one's body. In truth, they contain one's soul. Take someone's starseed, you take their soul and what makes them them partly why people die when their starseeds are taken. So if you want to be technical everyone has a seed, though maybe their should be different names for the seeds from the different places like starseeds, earthseeds, and that sort of thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:41 pm
Apparentally I'm a 71. Oo;

however those in bold are what I really experince in my every day life (though it might also be my boyfriend too.).

warning of danger.

Have "flying" dreams.

Normally before their 29th year they have had some kind of extraterrestrial, religious or mystical experience- I have yet to reach twenty And I've had a semi-experince on that.
Chronic sinusitis
Hypersensitivity to sound, light, odors- Smells. <.> I dunno I I.D. People by how they smell more.

Perceive auras
Healing abilities

And that's just me. On the same topic I think... Ever felt that you had wings before? Or something like that? It's...odd.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Syndrama

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:51 pm
Actually, a starseed in Sailor Moon is what you need to be a senshi. Not everyone has one, otherwise Galaxia would have gone for Naru as well, because she's a strong spirited person, as strong willed as Usagi and just as warm hearted.

Some art of it looks like a pure heart crystal is inside of it, which makes one wonder if a starseed is just an extremely special pure heart.

About that other thing... aside from the power to heal, I've got most of that stuff... O.o;;; Especially the lower body temperature... my fiancee swears I'm a living ice cube XD

I'm only 26, I still have 3 years to get abducted <.< >.> Should I try red kool aid? *JOKING! Not that half the guild is old enough to get the reference*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:22 pm
~Alechsa~
Actually, a starseed in Sailor Moon is what you need to be a senshi. Not everyone has one, otherwise Galaxia would have gone for Naru as well, because she's a strong spirited person, as strong willed as Usagi and just as warm hearted.

Some art of it looks like a pure heart crystal is inside of it, which makes one wonder if a starseed is just an extremely special pure heart.

About that other thing... aside from the power to heal, I've got most of that stuff... O.o;;; Especially the lower body temperature... my fiancee swears I'm a living ice cube XD

I'm only 26, I still have 3 years to get abducted <.< >.> Should I try red kool aid? *JOKING! Not that half the guild is old enough to get the reference*

*...Gets it and..oh my.* Xd Y.Y *feels old.*

But yet in the anime Everyone has a Star Seed and also in the translated versions I've seen they refer to the starseed in sailor moon as Sailor Crystals or Ultimate Star seeds. Which means the Senshi in Sailor Moon have to have a certian power level or a certian level of 'shine/power' to become Senshi.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Magical-Medli

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:40 pm
Interesting theory. Never thought of that before. razz

And that starseed quiz was kind of weird becuase most of it was true for me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:29 am
I was apparently first cousins with the aliens/starseeds...a lot of the questions were iffy for me, because they only applied some of the time, and not all of it...  

Mercuryangel
Crew

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:19 am
I'm an 83 Luma so I know how that is. Or was it 82?

warning of danger.

Have "flying" dreams.

Normally before their 29th year they have had some kind of extraterrestrial, religious or mystical experience- I am 20 and I did experience something that I classify as this.
Chronic sinusitis
Hypersensitivity to sound, light, odors Try going to the movies and being able to smell the smells from the show. It was particularly nasty with Silent Hill. Bugs and Zombies stink like nothing you have ever smelt before let me tell you! Sunlight can be painful on my eyes most of the time. I feel I should walk around with sunglasses all day. Sound? I'm sensitive to loud noises, high pitched noises, and loud basses (due to the vibrations that I feel throughout my entire body on the bass part)

Healing abilities
It's still iffy. I'm learning to try to control it more but... it's not easy when you don't know what you're doing.

Quote:

And that's just me. On the same topic I think... Ever felt that you had wings before? Or something like that? It's...odd.

I'm rather glad I'm not the only one who has wings that are trying to sprout, *makes a face* Painful isn't it? I should add it to the list. What do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:21 am
Luamervara
~Alechsa~

*...Gets it and..oh my.* Xd Y.Y *feels old.*

But yet in the anime Everyone has a Star Seed and also in the translated versions I've seen they refer to the starseed in sailor moon as Sailor Crystals or Ultimate Star seeds. Which means the Senshi in Sailor Moon have to have a certian power level or a certian level of 'shine/power' to become Senshi.

I get it to. Gods, maybe we are old. I know plenty of people I'd love to give the Kool-aid to!

That does sound about right Lumavera. ^_^ Couldn't have put it better myself!  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Yuki_Yue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:46 am
Luamervara
Apparentally I'm a 71. Oo; And that's just me. On the same topic I think... Ever felt that you had wings before? Or something like that? It's...odd.

The funny thing about the wings one is I feel like they're missing.

And I'm a 79 ish... I really didn't like that quiz because most of the things in it I don't eat, I haven't seen or don't remember how I felt about them.

But hello Tsuki-hime-person! I joined the guild. Ta-da!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:01 am
I Got a 77  

Ms Anna Marie Lebeau

5,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:45 pm
It's friggin weird. Between my boyfriend myself and my best bud we've experinced similar things.

It's...odd. T.T especially when I'm trying to sleep and I keep getting that feeling in my bac which is highly annoying for people that go to school.

Ragh... *actually said 'if' you're gonna bust out do it already T.T!!'*

but...most of the time it feels like they're missing. <.>;; It's like..'wait a minute there was something here....'

The thing that's slightly..more annoying is that buzzing sound. <.>;; I mean..there's just no way in blocking it.

x.x is it sad that I hear bells but there's no one on the phone or at the door and no tv is on?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:07 am
I live on a campus so I know how hard that can be. *winces* They feel like they're ready to sprout just as I type this in a class of about 30 people. ~_~ Don't think that would be a good idea eh?

I know. I've muttered that several times myself. I'm tired of the sore achieness that happens. It really can hurt.... and the "wait...where'd they go?" deja vu feeling is just annoying.

You get the buzzy noise too? I hate it so bad... the damned thing gives me headaches. Then again, computers, tvs, hospital equipment... they all give me headaches from the high buzz noise that most people can't even hear!!! It's not fair sometimes I tell you.

You might be kinda 3bil... but I kinda like you.  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:29 pm
Hime_Tsuki
I live on a campus so I know how hard that can be. *winces* They feel like they're ready to sprout just as I type this in a class of about 30 people. ~_~ Don't think that would be a good idea eh?

I know. I've muttered that several times myself. I'm tired of the sore achieness that happens. It really can hurt.... and the "wait...where'd they go?" deja vu feeling is just annoying.

You get the buzzy noise too? I hate it so bad... the damned thing gives me headaches. Then again, computers, tvs, hospital equipment... they all give me headaches from the high buzz noise that most people can't even hear!!! It's not fair sometimes I tell you.

You might be kinda 3bil... but I kinda like you.

<< I'm only ebil to balance out all the good and fluff around me.

But yes...the buzzing noises and the high pitch ones annoy me, Even the bells do now because I keep hearing it at least once every day.

*sympathizes.*  
A Place to Chat!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces