Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
blood=emo?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:23 pm
this is ridiculous and maybe a little random.

i have the mcr album cover-3 cheers for sweet revenge-on my binder. some guyu saw it and said my chemical romance is emo.i told him they weren't.
then he looked at the picture and said''look it's blood.that's emo''
before i had a chance to tell him to ******** off or tell him we all have blood,so does that mean we're all emo?

the emo hater.this is basically what everyone in school is like.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:22 pm
Im not an emo hater or anything(hence I m here) but MCR is emo though. To make it clearer they are more along the lines of Punk/Rock with some emo in it.  

Crawling Eye

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:08 pm
Crawling Eye
Im not an emo hater or anything(hence I m here) but MCR is emo though. To make it clearer they are more along the lines of Punk/Rock with some emo in it.

MCR are Hardcore now? what boat did I miss, and I'm glad I didn't get on it. As for the blood thing, does that mean my desktop picture of a guy cutting another guy in half with a sword is emo? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:27 pm
Well i suppose in some ways blood is kind of emo,
and if any of you mother f*ucks
want to contradict me
i couldn't care less.  

-Hydrogenated-Bee-

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:10 pm
Rellik San
Crawling Eye

MCR are Hardcore now? what boat did I miss, and I'm glad I didn't get on it. As for the blood thing, does that mean my desktop picture of a guy cutting another guy in half with a sword is emo? gonk

They're not.
There's just lots of meanies who don't know what the REAL emo is.
D';.

AND IT MIGHT JUST BE, HUN.
D';.
Seeing how things are interpretated these days.
D';.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:16 pm
I LOVE EMO!  

morbed_dead_bodies

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:58 pm
+ roffle!face
Rellik San
Crawling Eye

They're not.
D';.

D';.
D';.

Aww fiddlesticks  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:08 pm
Rellik San
+ roffle!face
Rellik San
Crawling Eye

They're not.
D';.

D';.
D';.

Aww fiddlesticks

Yeah.
};.
Damn.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:05 pm
+ roffle!face
Rellik San
+ roffle!face
Rellik San
Crawling Eye

They're not.
D';.

D';.
D';.

Aww fiddlesticks

Yeah.
};.
Damn.

Need to go put some Emo's in their place in a few weeks anyway, nothing against them, but when they start threatening and carrying out acts of violence against people that don't look like them, in my old local, I have a duty to defend its honour.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:07 pm
Crawling Eye
what is emo about mcr? their lyrics are bloody, brutal, cruel, hating, and occasionally romantic. not very emo.  

[[blunt.object]]

Gambino Statue

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:04 am
I don't think MCR are emo.

Blood is just connected with the stereotypical emo image. Thus the young man's reaction to le blood.

(And in case you can't put two and two together, by stereotypical I mean cutting yourself.)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:29 pm
the only emo blood is black

emo

x_posEmo

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 6:46 pm
Rellik San
+ roffle!face
Rellik San
+ roffle!face
Rellik San
Crawling Eye

They're not.
D';.

D';.
D';.

Aww fiddlesticks

Yeah.
};.
Damn.

Need to go put some Emo's in their place in a few weeks anyway, nothing against them, but when they start threatening and carrying out acts of violence against people that don't look like them, in my old local, I have a duty to defend its honour.

O GOD.
:/.
That's lyk.
Wtf?
D;.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:14 pm
+ roffle!face
Rellik San
+ roffle!face
Rellik San
+ roffle!face

They're not.
D';.

D';.
D';.

Aww fiddlesticks

Yeah.
};.
Damn.

O GOD.
That's lyk.
Wtf?
D;.

Basically a load of arrogant kids who aren't old enough to drink and beleive that listening to MCR and Aiden makes them emo, causing trouble, I've been asked to help stop them lol.  

Rellik San
Captain

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:57 pm
Rellik San
+ roffle!face
Rellik San
+ roffle!face
Rellik San
+ roffle!face

They're not.
D';.

D';.
D';.

Aww fiddlesticks

Yeah.
};.
Damn.

O GOD.
That's lyk.
Wtf?
D;.

Basically a load of arrogant kids who aren't old enough to drink and beleive that listening to MCR and Aiden makes them emo, causing trouble, I've been asked to help stop them lol.

WHOA.
How dumb.

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games