Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you know how
  yes
  no
View Results

Blackninja3003

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:47 pm
What is the best way to beat the last guy on Megaman battle network Team Colonel
Please tell me i really need to know  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:21 am
Fuh, fuh.... Standard tactics involving Air Shoes, Bubble Wrap-chip and Chaos Toad will knock Nebula Gray dead.  

Fiyun

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:43 pm
Yeah, you'll need Air Shoes, and any chips that require panels to work (such as AreaGrab and DeltaRay) won't work properly/at all because Nebula Grey's side of the field consists of a single column of unGrabbable panels (or is it simly not there, I forget). So AirHockey will simply fly off the field and be completely useless. I suggest PAs like LifeSword, not PileDriver cause that won't be very effective and would require really good timing to pull off. But, yeah, ToadChaos works wonders against Grey, as does ColonelSoul and maybe ShadowSoul/Chaos. TomahawkSoul is great 'cause it gives you a LifeSword range attack as a charge shot. The delay isn't terrible, so the timing is easy. When using any elemental soul, though, you need to be very careful of the DarkChip attacks. The ones I've seen him use are DarkSword, DarkLance, DarkThunder, and DarkMeteor. Remember that DThunder and DMeteor home in on you, but the panel flashes yellow before a Meteor hits, and DThunder is rather slow-moving. As with any boss, try to remember his attack and behavioral patterns. Figuring out those patterns really help when you need to know when and how to dodge/counterattack. And always remember that you can only damage Nebula Grey by hitting the little blue soul that it constantly orbiting him, and you can only hit that when it is in what would be his front row.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:32 am
And don't forget the purple fire "worms" crawling around in your panels.
Nebula can also launch that chinese dragon attack, which cracks panels(the second reason why you need Air Shoes).  

Fiyun

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:42 am
Oh, right, that constant Dark Fire attack. Oh, and I remembered another homing fire attack. Dark Blaze, which is the one where he spits a fireball at you and then it follows you one panel at a time for a little bit. And watch out for Thousand Hands. If one of those hands hits you, mash the control pad to shake it off 'cause all the HP it drains are put back into Nebula Grey.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:23 pm
ok thanx everyone for your help...now let me try it  

Blackninja3003

Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas