Welcome to Gaia! ::

STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND (why aren't we cannibals.)

Back to Guilds

Reply General Discussion
news event Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dobbs
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:49 pm
this is a topic fro discusion on news events

RECENT EVENTS
-pluto
-the guy who hunts crocodiles

go

Motivation:
Quote:
what the heck a dwarf planet still sounds like a planet to me exclaim
Quote:
i remember dwarf planets from a couple of years ago in science i just thought they were small i dont remember

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

mean scientists just pick on pluto because hes small scream

ya i dont see why neptune doesnt stand up for him

neptune watchtes his own back
dont stick his neck out for nobody

if he (is it he or she or maybe it has no gender but people say blue is a masculine color by majority i guess maybe neptune is male then if it is a gender because i dont know if planets can be hermaphrodites?) doesnt stick his neck out for nobody why does he have a neck and you would think itd fall off anyway if it wasnt active for so long

jeez i feel so stupidly enlightened today maybe it was the snakes on a plane maybe im a pirate again or maybe ive lost my ignorance i dont know but if i stay like this for a few more days when i start school my teachers will hate me because ill be asking too many questions

i think there are maybe hermaphrodite planets but i know earth is a grill because shes a mother
i think neptune is a he because of posydon and his fishes
i dont know why he even has a neck anyway and what does he use that eye for

idk but i think maybe youre a pirate again n i hope your teachers can learn to appreciate the ways of the sea

go

go  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:46 pm
the planets by gender

girls 3nodding heart 4laugh redface
  • venus
  • earth

boys stressed evil cool mad
  • mercury
  • mars
  • jupiter
  • saturn
  • uranus
  • neptune
  • pluto

Otherwise, OH NO STEVE IRWIN I FELT SO DEEPLY FOR YOU HOW COULD IT END THIS WAY and it's ok pluto you're still a planet in my eyes. Are there any new ones? (apparently yes: ceres and xena)  

Aeaea
Crew

Dobbs
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:29 pm
what who the heck is steve irwin
Aeaea
girls 3nodding heart 4laugh redface

boys stressed evil cool mad

i like that ^
(ps glad to see youre amongst the underground supporters of pluto's planethood ttml k we meet fridays at 6

i dont like this dwarf planet business. it destroys the once perpetual mystery of the TENTH PLANET!? and leaves the small guys out--just like ayn rand would have wanted. i imagine her sitting back with her red forearms after hanging the laundry quietly and reading the newspaper with the smug expression of a personal victory (man i wish i wasn't forced to think about her so much ): )  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:17 pm
Man, I am pretty glad that I never had the inclination to read any of Rand's things. She just seems kind of... sad.  

Aeaea
Crew

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:25 am
Hmm, why can't pluto be a planet? It's like saying a human with dwarfism is not a human but a dwarf!
Ehh, I have never had to read Rand, luckily. Ehh, that femininity thing was odd.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:53 am
It's more like saying a person with dwarfism is both a dwarf and a human. Not big enough to have the dwarf dropped, but not inhuman.  

Aeaea
Crew

Dobbs
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:00 pm
if you were counting the number of humans in the room, you would not exclude the dwarf (unless you're an a**)

Rand's just an ex-Russian who lived through the death of the tsar and the rise of the bolsheviks. What's sad (and somewhat disturbing) is the fact that quite a few people still hold the Randian "philosophy" in high esteem, including one in your VERY OWN SCHOOL

(ps- i hear markley tells wow jokes now)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:04 pm
Not my school, right? eek
I hope not.
Well, I'm pretty bored while my sister is at her suprise party and I'm stuck at home sad  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

Dobbs
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:11 pm
Nah, my ex-school.

I wanted to read Rand because hers are supposed to be some of the best books of the 20th century. Then again, that very same list included some books by Steinbeck, so I don't know why I paid any attention to it at all. Super angry opinions I have.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:16 pm
Who? o: I cannot think of anyone.

also not in my earshot o_o there was a thing at an assembly i guess but that wasn't really a joke. alllllll day long all i hear is friggin' boys talking about how they raided ironforge and it was so cool and their rogue totally ambush critted for like 5k and that's reason enough to keep a dagger spec and shutup. i almost want to not play, but then i wouldn't have anything to complain about (actually i find it fun and mentally stimulating (maybe)) (nothing else to do?)

I sort of felt like I should have read Rand because The Fountainhead was riiight there on my desk, but I guess I didn't miss anything great?

(I need to read more. :/)

(i)  

Aeaea
Crew

Dobbs
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:08 pm
nevermind, i think they were just confused

stupid boys

looks like you'll have to play :')NEVERWINTER~NIGHTS(.: 2 (official text-based title)

comes out mid october !

I need to read more real books.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:56 pm
all right then

I will probably play it some time... but I don't think I'll buy it. Not that I think it'll be a terrible game or anything, I just don't want to break this streak of never paying for any game ever. (lame) Paladin/sorcerer needs more fleshing out I think! Brainially it works (if you feat stillspell), but in practice it could be better.

Speaking of computer games, the gaming club is going to be fun this year? Who knows! Most of the people who made the club any fun at all are gone. We'll probably go back to CS now.... not on my watch. Yeah, I'm also apparently the president. Lots of responsibilities there....

I need to read more of those books that I'm halfway through, and those aren't even half real.

flamingchuhahae how old is your sister?  

Aeaea
Crew

Dobbs
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:20 pm
weirdos

ok, I'll buy it for you then
can't miss out on the multiplayer experience !
just do monk~cleric, can't go wrong there (high wisdom oc so you don't need armor)

yeah i know
well, i was never actually in it but whatever
pwnis didn't really graduate, maybe he'll come back !
you should totally go HL2DM with mani and my server.cfg file

ma_burn |
ma_burn |
ma_burn |
nevermind  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:29 pm
i see no problem with people buying me things that i am too lazy/germantrip to buy myself (also lazy) (also i'm aware you were probably kidding, do not worry about it!)

also i like bashing things with double-bladed swords/axes and monk/clerics do not fit that so well.

also: library computer lab..... hl2
which of these pieces does not fit.

computer gaming club is basically there so mr wildermuth can laugh about people killing other people with bugs, as far as i can tell. it is sometimes fun, but only if you're playing with the people who aren't terrible and who don't get angry about it.

also also.?  

Aeaea
Crew

Dobbs
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 10:05 am
margret ! 4laugh 4laugh stare redface

uh

i am actually just a poor college student, i have no money ! (besides what you spend on those flavors of autumn frappes you selfish hog) shut up

pshhhh
just do monkcleric with heavy armor and an exotic weapons feat first level
ingenious

the library computers are gr8, at least compared to albrights (I cannot type any special characters or use the arrow keys without firefox getting angry at me sorry)

yeah probably
i was always in study halls because i was too lazy to hand in my card

ma_burn is the equivalent of the cs tk punnishment burn and that symbol i cannot type targets all players on the server twisted burning_eyes
ingenious  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces