Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
That unpleasant feeling in my chest.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bottine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:00 pm

My left lung collapsed. It ******** hurts. Now I have a heimlich valve sticking out of my chest, with a tube going between my ribs to my lung.

IHATEIT.

My painkillers are giving me headache and making me constipated and sick, as well as sleepy 24/7. Morphine sucks. Life sucks. u.u;

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:29 pm
Awwhhhsss.
};.
I'm sorry, babe.
D';.
I know how that is.
};.
ICKY.
I hope you get through it okay, though.
<3.

SARSSS

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[. Negative Exposure .]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:50 am
That does sound very painful..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:26 pm
Poppy cupcakes!

My left lung collapsed. It ******** hurts. Now I have a heimlich valve sticking out of my chest, with a tube going between my ribs to my lung.

IHATEIT.

My painkillers are giving me headache and making me constipated and sick, as well as sleepy 24/7. Morphine sucks. Life sucks. u.u;

One of my friends, had to go through the same thing, and he perservered through and is one of the strongest (physically) guys I know, I mean he can keep up with me in sparring. Well get better soon and if you get lucky, they will finally liscence medical use of stemcells or nano technology to fix your wound in our lifetime.  

Rellik San
Captain

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:50 pm
that sucks.....get better soon  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:11 pm
-hug-  

Gambino Statue

Bottine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:15 pm
Rellik San
One of my friends, had to go through the same thing, and he perservered through and is one of the strongest (physically) guys I know, I mean he can keep up with me in sparring. Well get better soon and if you get lucky, they will finally liscence medical use of stemcells or nano technology to fix your wound in our lifetime.

What? Whoa there, it's not a nervous problem. I don't need a new lung. o_o;

Did I say it's the fourth time I get this? Twice on the right lung, and this is my second one on the left lung. I already got a surgery on the right lung. They clip out the "broken" part of the lung and pull it out, then they irritate the outside of the lung. Upon healing, it'll scar with the ribs, thus even if air escapes it again, the lung won't collapse, as it's glued to the ribs.

I'll get the same surgery on the left lung now, scheduled in january. =3

PS: the valve is out and I'm back to school and work. I just have a cute lil' hole in the side of my lung now, waiting for it to scar up. Took a whole week to heal it. Better than wait a few years for nano robots to be up working and actually useful for something, eh? <3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:33 pm
Poppy cupcakes!
Rellik San

What? Whoa there, it's not a nervous problem. I don't need a new lung. o_o;

Did I say it's the fourth time I get this? Twice on the right lung, and this is my second one on the left lung. I already got a surgery on the right lung. They clip out the "broken" part of the lung and pull it out, then they irritate the outside of the lung. Upon healing, it'll scar with the ribs, thus even if air escapes it again, the lung won't collapse, as it's glued to the ribs.

I'll get the same surgery on the left lung now, scheduled in january. =3

PS: the valve is out and I'm back to school and work. I just have a cute lil' hole in the side of my lung now, waiting for it to scar up. Took a whole week to heal it. Better than wait a few years for nano robots to be up working and actually useful for something, eh? <3

But surgeory is only a temporary fix, for most things, the stemcell/nanotech thing still holds true.  

Rellik San
Captain

Bottine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 5:20 pm

I guess it will be more useful than simple surgery in a lot of cases once (if) it's perfected. =o

For my lung thing though, surgery is an easy and permanent answer, so I'm not worried 'bout the future. <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:55 am
Poppy cupcakes!

I guess it will be more useful than simple surgery in a lot of cases once (if) it's perfected. =o

For my lung thing though, surgery is an easy and permanent answer, so I'm not worried 'bout the future. <3

Well theress always the chance of a relapse, but you know, whatever works in the end.  

Rellik San
Captain

xRAWK!OWTx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:18 am
urghh unluckeh!
x  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:12 pm
Rellik San
Well theress always the chance of a relapse, but you know, whatever works in the end.

But I keep telling you there's no chance of relaaaaaaapse. ;_____;

Bottine

!Stop!Go!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:07 am
I know how you feel
I just got my wisdom teeth out.
These damn Painkillers are making me insane.
I almost feel like i'd be better off without them.
GAH!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:26 pm
eek Ouch eek  

fullmeatgirl

Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out