Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Have you felt terrible for no reason?? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Butt[Lips]

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:10 pm
Hmm.
So yeh. I have been feeling so awful for no real reasons. Just kind of selfish reasons. I write in a journal regularly and I re-read what I have written and I feel like I am taking things too seriously.
I think I have been feeling terrible ever since I got back from two weeks in New Jersey, where it seem like people really liked me and wanted to be around me.
I had friends and I had a family around. It felt amazing. I felt attractive there also... people would give me attention that I wanted (Like a glance and smiles... just little things).
But I think the best part was friends. I have never really been too greatly popular, but there people completely took me in and showed me what it was like to be liked for who you are and showed interest in my life.
I don't know... that whole vacation I felt like a normal happy teenager. I felt like I could be immature and childish at times WITH friends.
Then I get back to PA, and I just feel so uptight all the time... I feel alone.
I got back to my home and realized how much I hate everyone I live with and how much I hate where I am.
I miss having great friends and I miss having attention.
I know, I know... I'm young, but I have always been the adult of the house... It is kind of pathetic when a 14 year old girl is ten times more mature than her mother but whatever.
I feel so much older than I am... to many adult burdens placed on me.
Oh well.
This is long.
I guess the point of this was feeling so terrible for childish teen-ish reasons...
Have you ever felt that way??

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:38 pm
Be happy just to be you..., it doesn't matter what other people think. I don't care, as long as I get along with you, I'm fine... emo  

Zeilix

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:51 pm
hell yes.
for me it goes away eventually or whn i listen to music
*shrug*i don't know what it is but it's there.i just kind of go along with it.

oh i thought of the album ''dear diary my teen angst has a body count'' just now.
teen angst maybe?????? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:25 am
rikaLeshay
hell yes.

oh i thought of the album ''dear diary my teen angst has a body count'' just now.

I'm glad to know others feel the same way. Music usually calms me down, sometimes it makes it worse... and then people think I'm really creepy, because I will be sitting at a bus stop (or where ever) and a certain song will come on my iPod and I will sit there and weep. haha. It isn't funny at the time but when I think back to it... wow. I am hella creepy.
:]
And I'm almost positive it is teen angst, but hey, that's just me.

@Zeilix:
I'm the queen of caring about what people think! ha.
I just want to know what people think about me, and if it something I agree with I will change it.
But I'm generally happy with myself, even though I don't really LIKE myself.
Good to know there are a few nice people in the world.
: ]

Butt[Lips]

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

rikaLeshay

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:36 pm
Butt[Lips]
rikaLeshay
hell yes.

I'm glad to know others feel the same way. Music usually calms me down, sometimes it makes it worse... and then people think I'm really creepy, because I will be sitting at a bus stop (or where ever) and a certain song will come on my iPod and I will sit there and weep. haha. It isn't funny at the time but when I think back to it... wow. I am hella creepy.
:]
And I'm almost positive it is teen angst, but hey, that's just me.

@Zeilix:
I'm the queen of caring about what people think! ha.
I just want to know what people think about me, and if it something I agree with I will change it.
But I'm generally happy with myself, even though I don't really LIKE myself.
Good to know there are a few nice people in the world.
: ]

lots of songs make me cry too...only i try to cry in my room.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:14 pm
I think lots of people get that way sometimes. You just get really low and then all of a sudden you get a break and everything seems fin. Then you're back to square one.

What is it that you don't like about your current situation? Is it just things at home or is it related to friends also?

Gambino Statue

Butt[Lips]

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:28 pm
xLIZA
I think lots of people get that way sometimes. You just get really low and then all of a sudden you get a break and everything seems fin. Then you're back to square one.

What is it that you don't like about your current situation? Is it just things at home or is it related to friends also?
I think it is because there is nothing to do and I don't have people here that want to do anything I do.
People are only my friends when they need image boosts or when they need someone to talk to. No one is ever willing to be around when I need someone.
But I'm just going to deal. My NJ friends are coming to PA to see me soon (Summer... So I guess not soon.). So if I can make it until then I think I will be good.

I just noticed... I'm an open book... haha.
Sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:11 pm

Loneliness is anything but childish. It's actually the greatest cause of adult depression. The whole "cube syndrome", where your whole life is spent in your own lil' box doing your own lil' thing for your own lil' self.

Kinna sounds droning, doesn't it?

Best remedy is to find good friend, and do stuff with them. Don't let yourself do nothing, keep your mind busy, meet people, and have good times. ^_^

Bottine

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:37 pm
Aye we all get like that sometimes, but as has been said, you can only pull yourself out of the box, get out and change your pattern, do something you wouldn't normally do, even if its as simple as going to the museum to see an exhibit, it still keeps the mind interested in something.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:48 pm
The people around here reject the unfamiliar... I am unfamiliar.

And I don't have anyone to drive me anyplace... my mom works like mad... and my family is to busy... all the time. Dad=Deadbeat.
Living in the middle of nowhere isn't awesome.
And the nearest museum/zoo/fun-place is in Pittsburgh... almost 70 miles away.
: [
So pretty much the placement sucks.
I used to have one person... but for some reason or another she betrayed me, well that is how I see it.

I have also read books, but alas, I have read every book in my house and in the town "library" (Only contains 50 books all together, and half of them are religious... :[ wink

I know it sounds like I am being difficult... PLEASE don't take it that way.
Just trying to explain my placement.

But thank you everyone.

Butt[Lips]

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Emo_Darth_Vader

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:15 am
I have felt that way before

But trust me it goes away

It may come back from time to time

But always goes away again

And one day

you will see

it is just a pattern,

and you can adjust to it

and find happiness.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:34 pm
I know exactly how you feel. In fact that's my position right now.
You know how teens go out with their buddies...here we are, at home doing nothing.
It gets really bad though for me because I have become so used to it I don't know what to say to a compliment anymore. Or when someone talks to me usually I think they're talking to someone else. Example, a classmate of mine from last year saw me in the halls. She went behind me and started talking to me. I didn't realize it was me she was talking until she said, "You're not listening are you?" .....I'm that pathetic.

Anyways, don't get yourself into my situation because then it's going to get hard getting used to attention again. (very hard in fact) My best friend told me to say hi to people you know and smile. biggrin  

LaurelinRe

10,875 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Courtney Catastrophe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 3:18 pm
Welcome to my gay-a** world :]
I feel it all the time
For no reason.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:23 pm
.... yes.

*shrugs*...

but i have a reason right now....  

Archangel Izual

Eternal Rogue

1,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50

Butt[Lips]

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:36 am
Archangel Izual
.... yes.

*shrugs*...

but i have a reason right now....
I'm sorry.

If you need to talk to anyone I am here...
:/

Life Issues

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces